Status
Not open for further replies.
hey michele, just in time.

our ability cop @Alibaba , scanned you last night after fuji got kidnapped, and he got a result on one of your passive having a 1.5x vote power. do you mind explaining that passive for us pls?
what? why you lying that never happend. Also you defend fuji so hard while after all it should be just a guess and the vote thing doesnt really make sense since it could be based on anything
Vote Lynch Real Go D. Usopp

Sorry, this guys been getting on my nerves since day 1, coming in insulting people and being plain rude. He doesn’t deserve my respect.
Post automatically merged:

what? why you lying that never happend. Also you defend fuji so hard while after all it should be just a guess and the vote thing doesnt really make sense since it could be based on anything
Oh hey Michelle fancy seing you here, trying to derail votes again?

M

MUUGEN

If 3 people unvote me TAC goes, just saying.
This is stupid for someone who didn’t want to waste resources you sure don’t know how to use them correctly or properly given your claim for lyncher/exe roles it’s clear tax has at least

Kinda Odd though all these afkers came out of hidinn once Fuji’s head was up tot he stables just isn’t one to flip the lynch to Tobi.

@Flower use my list still as a basis of who to invest unless someone messes with you tn.

I’ll still ask for town to protect either fallen, myself or flower

@Fallen Prince afk’d this phase which is weird.

Emil

Certified Memelord
why can i only like posts here

i wanna give a funny or ningen rating

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

Fujishiro > Michelle > Kiwipom > Tobi > Dragomir > Light D Lamperouge
Flower > Dragomir > Fujishiro > TheAncientCenturion > Tobi
Dragomir > Tobi
TheAncientCenturion > Fallen Prince > - > Fujishiro
MUUGEN > Midnight Delight > Dragomir > Fujishiro
Kiwipom > Fujishiro
Michelle > Kiwipom > TheAncientCenturion > Tobi
Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro > Tobi
Real Go D Usopp > TheAncientCenturion > Dragomir
Alibaba > TheAncientCenturion > Tobi
Vecolaptor > Real Go D Usopp
Tobi > Dragomir

Votes

Tobi - 5
Fujishiro - 3
Dragomir - 2
Light D Lamperouge - 1
Real Go D Usopp - 1

Non-voters

Midnight Delight
playa
RedGloverKing
Steven
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Ratchet
Fallen Prince
Seraphoenix

Correct me if you see any mistake.
23 mins till DP ends

This is stupid for someone who didn’t want to waste resources you sure don’t know how to use them correctly or properly given your claim for lyncher/exe roles it’s clear tax has at least

Kinda Odd though all these afkers came out of hidinn once Fuji’s head was up tot he stables just isn’t one to flip the lynch to Tobi.

@Flower use my list still as a basis of who to invest unless someone messes with you tn.

Someone check me, and what the hell are you talking about? Unvoting me makes TACs vote modifier less of a factor, and TAC who was 2nd in line at the time for a lynch goes. Should I just let myself die?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ah fuck it. @MUUGEN makes a good point here. Look how many absentees hopped in the game the moment Fuji's head was up for grabs. Tobra's voting Drago though and not Fuji which is weird too because based on votes Fuji and him are neck to neck counting TAC's ability.

M

MUUGEN

I NEVER TRUSTED HIM you dumb piece of shit, I trust his DESIRE to win by getting yamato and I wanted to use that DESIRE to lead him to helping town, fuck you and I hope you get night killed.
I don’t give a flying fuck about what you think on my “gambits” and it’s not a gambit If I know it will work (like the 2nd case), I already apologized for the first thing and admitted it was half assed.
You’re deflecting your anger at me cause you’re the one who wanted TAC here in the first place and it bit you in the ass. Don’t get mad at me cause you’re own plan backfired. Learn to fucking chill. I can be rude yes but I leave it all to the gameplay chatter not personally attacking people.

you obviously do care given how mad you got and even went full crybaby and rage quit. For someone who gave up you sure did a lot of crying to keep yourself here.

Fallen was maybe muted?

Ah fuck it. @MUUGEN makes a good point here. Look how many absentees hopped in the game the moment Fuji's head was up for grabs. Tobra's voting Drago though and not Fuji which is weird too because based on votes Fuji and him are neck to neck counting TAC's ability.
Tobi is scum, I don’t know any of the “absentees” in fact I’ve been tagging them all day long yesterday and none answered. It’s just a coincidence and besides alibaba no one voted tobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.