Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUUGEN

[Unvote]

[Vote Lynch RedGloverKing]
Post automatically merged:

between These player groups one or the other is scum.
alI or flower - more inclined to believe flower given her flavor claim and Fuji’s flip.

veco Or real - due to their push/votes against Muugen1 d1

Michelle and/or kiwi(Krogo I think was his sub - these two were nata scum reads and she was killed n1

Reborn and/or MariMo - both were afk for just about 2 full cycles before reborn subbed in got defensive when I said him not asking the questions before he left was sus.

red is scum 100% my dudes been doing an iso on Fuji for 2 full cycles and never shared anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good morning guys. I will start with one user at a time. Let me begin with

Hello.

I'm a Survivor. I do have a secondary aspect to my wincon, but I'm going to need to keep that to myself. I can only assure you that it isn't remotely harmful to the Town.
You claimed survivor right? Well I am not buying this claim because of what you said later on and I do think you can't be pro town.

I mean, I guess I can just claim flavour. I'm Perospero.
[.
Well this is where problem begins for me.

1) there are so many characters in wano act 3 that having perespero is highly unlikely. Also, he was barely present in the act so far

Now, let's assume host tried to spice things up and indeed picked perespero then he won't be pro town.

Survivor role is Neutral role and is neither against scum nor against town. But perespero who is part of BM crew definitely would try to backstab Shs if gets the opportunity.

So, you are lying about being survivor. Yes you can have survival as win coin but even serial killer have such win coin.

In short, i think you are anti town scum

I'm not going to side against the town, but I'm not going to actively scum hunt much either. I'll chime in here and there, but for the time being if you decide to keep me around consider me an extra vote for whichever leading wagon people choose. And, I mean, my reads aren't going to be entirely genuine anyway, because I'm coming at this from a different angle to actual town.
Nothing conditional about my Survivor. I need to be alive at the end of the game to win. That's absolute, and not changing. I simply have something extra to do. It's not anti-town in the slightest, though I understand being suitably wary. I'm not going to claim more without a consensus though, because I feel my role claim will put me in a worse position overall in my quest to achieve my wincon.
Also, yes you did say you won't contribute and I am totally clueless why people here gave you free pass and voted fuji over you but it won't be happening anymore.

So what's your win coin? Don't try to dodge this question by saying is there any need to or is there any mass consensus because another such response and you will be getting out this phase

M

MUUGEN

Good morning guys. I will start with one user at a time. Let me begin with

You claimed survivor right? Well I am not buying this claim because of what you said later on and I do think you can't be pro town.

Well this is where problem begins for me.

1) there are so many characters in wano act 3 that having perespero is highly unlikely. Also, he was barely present in the act so far

Now, let's assume host tried to spice things up and indeed picked perespero then he won't be pro town.

Survivor role is Neutral role and is neither against scum nor against town. But perespero who is part of BM crew definitely would try to backstab Shs if gets the opportunity.

So, you are lying about being survivor. Yes you can have survival as win coin but even serial killer have such win coin.

In short, i think you are anti town scum

Also, yes you did say you won't contribute and I am totally clueless why people here gave you free pass and voted fuji over you but it won't be happening anymore.

So what's your win coin? Don't try to dodge this question by saying is there any need to or is there any mass consensus because another such response and you will be getting out this phase
Cool must’ve just repeated or missed what I ve already stated. Next person.

Reborn

Cool must’ve just repeated or missed what I ve already stated. Next person.
huh?

You said it and here we are still didn't progress much on him. So good job there

Also, don't dictate me what to do. I will move forward with my pace. So shooooooo

M

MUUGEN

huh?

You said it and here we are still didn't progress much on him. So good job there

Also, don't dictate me what to do. I will move forward with my pace. So shooooooo
lol cause I didn’t want to waste resources on him a second day when Fuji led a Lynch on town instead of Ratchet d1.

He hasn’t posed a threat to town yet so I don’t mind him same as TAC

Reborn

lol cause I didn’t want to waste resources on him a second day when Fuji led a Lynch on town instead of Ratchet d1.
Town work doesn't stop at sussing people or asking question but also involves persuading others to vote on your sus. You didn't do that.

Anyway, leave it. He isn't getting free pass this phase no matter what.

Also, I don't like to argue unnecessarily because I prefer utilising my time here in building cases and connecting dots so let me get back to it.

M

MUUGEN

Town work doesn't stop at sussing people or asking question but also involves persuading others to vote on your sus. You didn't do that.

Anyway, leave it. He isn't getting free pass this phase no matter what.

Also, I don't like to argue unnecessarily because I prefer utilising my time here in building cases and connecting dots so let me get back to it.
Lmfao you’ve grown quite a bit cheeky since we’ve last played,, youre definitely the last person to try and teach me how to play mafia.

You must’ve definitely been missing my post or ignoring them since I was leading town both phases As muugen1, literally the reason for Fuji’s head rolling he flipped town but he literally game threw himself into his death.

& still waiting on your next read..

Reborn

Lmfao you’ve grown quite a bit cheeky since we’ve last played,, youre definitely the last person to try and teach me how to play mafia.

You must’ve definitely been missing my post or ignoring them since I was leading town both phases As muugen1, literally the reason for Fuji’s head rolling he flipped town but he literally game threw himself into his death.

& still waiting on your next read..
I think you are mistaking me for someone else. You haven't played any game with me so I don't know from where you came up with i am the last person to teach you lol

Btw, you are getting defensive here.

Did your new role of playa who barely contributed turned out to be of scum?

Thanks for the filler though
Why you immediately trusted ratchet claim? It's unlikely of you to trust a claim immediately.
I’m not against town.

Yamato is third party like me.
What made you so sure that yamato is third party? Or it was just a bluff to get to side of town?

He needs to get him/her lynched, pretty standard stuff for an exec type role.
Now here fuji replied that your role (you claimed Lynchee ) is to Lynch yamato
:doffytroll:
Bet you couldn’t predict I’d do this, huh?

My role didn’t actually specify lynched just dead.
To which you replied your role doesn't specify lynch but just dead so as per your own words if yamato would be dead then you will win

So, why you didn't win with yamato being killed?
You liked fuji day one
My top 3 sus are probably between Drago, Fuji and Midnight. I can expand tomorrow but I think we should look into them.
But then right at the beginning of day two you put him in your top 3 sus.

What changed your mind?

*lyncher

M

MUUGEN

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. You haven't played any game with me so I don't know from where you came up with i am the last person to teach you lol

Btw, you are getting defensive here.

Did your new role of playa who barely contributed turned out to be of scum?

Thanks for the filler though

Why you immediately trusted ratchet claim? It's unlikely of you to trust a claim immediately.

What made you so sure that yamato is third party? Or it was just a bluff to get to side of town?

Now here fuji replied that your role (you claimed Lynchee ) is to Lynch yamato

To which you replied your role doesn't specify lynch but just dead so as per your own words if yamato would be dead then you will win

So, why you didn't win with yamato being killed?

You liked fuji day one

But then right at the beginning of day two you put him in your top 3 sus.

What changed your mind?

*lyncher
Definitely not.
Literally haven’t changed a single read so I think it goes to show my alignment...

TAC literally already answered every point youre trying to iso him on.

at this point you’re just wasting time.

Reborn

Definitely not.
Literally haven’t changed a single read so I think it goes to show my alignment...

TAC literally already answered every point youre trying to iso him on.

at this point you’re just wasting time.
Are you playin game on my behalf? No

I just subbed in

I have different way of playing

I will scum hunt the way I do

Play your own game. If you have something concrete to ask then quote me

Also, why are you trying to control the game here? It seems you are trying to direct the game as per you want.

Why is that so?

M

MUUGEN

Are you playin game on my behalf? No

I just subbed in

I have different way of playing

I will scum hunt the way I do

Play your own game. If you have something concrete to ask then quote me

Also, why are you trying to control the game here? It seems you are trying to direct the game as per you want.

Why is that so?
Cause this player base is incompetent and all all over the place.

Reborn

Cause this player base is incompetent and all all over the place.
Another defensive remark

Are you trying to force your first two days gameplay here to convince others that you are still town despite subbing for playa?

I saw your reads. You gave scum reads to 7-8 players. That's playa salad and typical scum tactic.

Pegging these to be scum:
Drago
RedGloverKing
Michelle
Kiwi
Reborn-Phoenix
Veco
Real

M

MUUGEN

Another defensive remark

Are you trying to force your first two days gameplay here to convince others that you are still town despite subbing for playa?

I saw your reads. You gave scum reads to 7-8 players. That's playa salad and typical scum tactic.
Your push against me feels forced. There’s nothing defensive in my response to you.

Yeah based off of the same exact scum reads I’ve given since D1 and D2.

you’re obviously behind and haven’t fully read.
You also stopped your iso.

Realized you had nothing else to give?

Reborn

Your push against me feels forced. There’s nothing defensive in my response to you.

Yeah based off of the same exact scum reads I’ve given since D1 and D2.

you’re obviously behind and haven’t fully read.
You also stopped your iso.

Realized you had nothing else to give?
Maybe we both thought same thing when it comes to ratchet

Yes I am behind and catching up because I subbed in. No rocket science here lol

I will give cases when I feel like and not when you tell me to.

Try to control game again and you will be out. Mark my words Muugen.

Also, when someone resort to insults then it involves they don't have any argument to defend themselves. That's being defensive.

Now, answer my question properly.

Why you gave a playa salad read with 7-8 players as scum?

Why are you trying to control the game direction? If your town then instead of insulting others and brushing aside their questions you should wait for the players to whom question were addressed to speak

But here you are being a spokesman and trying to brush aside pretending to be a town leader which you surely aren't.

M

MUUGEN

Maybe we both thought same thing when it comes to ratchet

Yes I am behind and catching up because I subbed in. No rocket science here lol

I will give cases when I feel like and not when you tell me to.

Try to control game again and you will be out. Mark my words Muugen.

Also, when someone resort to insults then it involves they don't have any argument to defend themselves. That's being defensive.

Now, answer my question properly.

Why you gave a playa salad read with 7-8 players as scum?

Why are you trying to control the game direction? If your town then instead of insulting others and brushing aside their questions you should wait for the players to whom question were addressed to speak

But here you are being a spokesman and trying to brush aside pretending to be a town leader which you surely aren't.
Cause this player base is incompetent and all over the place

Good luck trying to get rid of me. Don’t disappoint me. & Don’t be like Fuji and let your emotions control your gameplay.

Reborn

Cause this player base is incompetent and all over the place
Lol

Vote Lynch muugen

We don't need someone who hinders town scum hunting with insults and simply arguing for childish reasons

In short either you are scum or you don't know how to be a town player as town

Either way you are hindrance to town so it's time to throw you out.

Oh I Know how you respond to this

You will go screaming FOS "hey reborn voted me he is definitely sus so we need to Lynch him"😂😂😂

M

MUUGEN

Lol

Vote Lynch muugen

We don't need someone who hinders town scum hunting with insults and simply arguing for childish reasons

In short either you are scum or you don't know how to be a town player as town

Either way you are hindrance to town so it's time to throw you out.

Oh I Know how you respond to this

You will go screaming FOS "hey reborn voted me he is definitely sus so we need to Lynch him"😂😂😂
For someone who claims they’ve never played with me you sure do like to make a lot of assumptions about me and my game play. Good luck with getting players to back you.

You have no evidentially reasoning besides not liking the way I answered your question with a truthful answer.

GG

Reborn

For someone who claims they’ve never played with me you sure do like to make a lot of assumptions about me and my game play.
Wow

No FOS ? Character development? Lol

I don't need evidence to throw a player out who argue on baseless reasons and insult players with whom he never played before.

Shall I give you round of applause for being an experienced player yet going around insulting others while pretending that you are some big shot and yet haven't get a single lynch right in past two days?

Anyway, you are a hindrance to town either because you are scum or because of lack of team play attitude as town.

Go cry somewhere else instead of quoting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.