Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUUGEN

Why not lynch me and find out yourself as you people think you guys are highly experienced to know everything

I claimed under no pressure or sus against me.

But....

@krogothwolf too opportunistic lol
I was the first one to cast my vote against you....

yes you outed yourself In a gambit. A Sole survivor with no additional wincon has an abductor ability....

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
As I said we should go for Veco then. They probably picked up on the hint Midnight laid out, I mean AL said it out loud ffs. And they know TAC's vote will count like 2,5 and with their vote now it's 3,5 while the rest of the votes are scattered across other players. That and Red being rendered powerless due to a modblock would benefit us.
you keep talking about the hint, where is it? its my first game and i cant pick up the mafia slang(?) so please enlighten me. You keep defending someone else you understand that right? Do you also have invest abilities?

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
A shame that I didn't get any scum inv result. Could have already cleared my name.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
You confirmed after both were all just about confirmed though. A little too convenient.
I confirmed midnight before flower confirmed midnight. Not the other way around

That's pretty telling.

Why not lynch me and find out yourself as you people think you guys are highly experienced to know everything

I claimed under no pressure or sus against me.

But....

@krogothwolf too opportunistic lol
Its opportunistic because your actions/claim aren't really believable at all? Your reaction to muugen responding you was pretty bad as you spite lynched him even though you had to know that his play was no different between first role and second role but you had no problem calling him scum when he started provoking you.

Then your claim which I mean, why the fuck is a survivor needing to get someone lynched so badly that they would just come out and claim and call the other survivor as a counter claim. That doesn't really add up. You're either hiding information or bullshitting on something.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Someone cue me into the thing with Rebron. Had to go get lunch.

you keep talking about the hint, where is it? its my first game and i cant pick up the mafia slang(?) so please enlighten me. You keep defending someone else you understand that right? Do you also have invest abilities?
50% means that the possibility of him being innocent is 50, I didn't bother investigating him again because he was acting scummy needed to be taken out asap

Who talked to Yamato the most so far, think
No I don't.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > krogothwolf > - > vecolaptor
Flower > TheAncientCenturion > Ratchet > RedGloverKing > Reborn
MUUGEN > Alibaba > RedGloverKing > Reborn
Michelle > TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion > Midnight Delight
Reborn > MUUGEN > Ratchet
vecolaptor > Midnight Delight
RedGloverKing > Ratchet
krogothwolf > Reborn

Votes

Reborn - 3
Ratchet - 2
Midnight Delight - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 1
vecolaptor - 1

Non-voters

Reborn
Fallen Prince
Alibaba
Tobi
AL sama
Midnight Delight
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
Ratchet

Correct me if you see any mistake.

M

MUUGEN

Sure ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
I mean scroll up.....

Like I said I pegged you as sus since your first post this phase, i was correct you werenโ€™t town so much so that you got annoyed by me you ended up outing yourself as scum by falling into my bait. Krogo did warn you to lay off and ignore me.

You nailed your own coffin.
Post automatically merged:

@Midnight Delight if you can target one of these two both are scum.
Veco
Glover

Someone cue me into the thing with Rebron. Had to go get lunch.

No I don't.
He outed himself look at last two pages

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
So logically speaking it clears me up.

I mean scroll up.....

Like I said I pegged you as sus since your first post this phase, i was correct you werenโ€™t town so much so that you got annoyed by me you ended up outing yourself as scum by falling into my bait. Krogo did warn you to lay off and ignore me.

Veco
Glover
im gonna rub it in your face when im cleared

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
I mean scroll up.....

Veco
Glover
Come play with me when I don't come as sub and I will show you what aggressive meta means.

Going after you was to tell you that I can rub you way better than what you are capable of pulling with others. I didn't care about lynch or game at all.

What you have seen so far is just trailer of my aggressive meta. So next time you better watch yourself when you are around me in game.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He outed himself look at last two pages
His claim. I'll change my vote to him since Midnight is currently the leading one based on TAC's vote.

Unvote

Vote lynch @Reborn @Rej

Also if Rebron does flip scum it makes me pretty sure that Veco is scum but a more powerful role. He decided to claim now when I was putting the pressure on Veco and tried to distance himself from them by saying the salad was weird but he doesn't sus them much. Diverting the case to Ratch.

Also seeing how eager Veco is to be invested it's very likely they are Kaido and the Godfather so invest immune or get non guilty/town whatever when checked.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
And, I am Caribou and SURVIVOR with only one win condition and that is to just survive.

But this town is getting lead by muugen who only knows to sus everyone and then claim oh I sussed you so I am right lol

Best of luck.

And, thanks for lynching me.

Boring game ends is such a relief lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
And, I am Caribou and SURVIVOR with only one win condition and that is to just survive.

But this town is getting lead by muugen who only knows to sus everyone and then claim oh I sussed you so I am right lol

Best of luck.

And, thanks for lynching me.

Boring game ends is such a relief lol
Who are your scum reads? Definite.

Status
Not open for further replies.