Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
Ratchet

Correct me if you see any mistake.
1 hour left!

M

MUUGEN

Come play with me when I don't come as sub and I will show you what aggressive meta means.

Going after you was to tell you that I can rub you way better than what you are capable of pulling with others. I didn't care about lynch or game at all.

What you have seen so far is just trailer of my aggressive meta. So next time you better watch yourself when you are around me in game.
you going to spite me moving forward noted.
Maybe if you’re on TB or NF you’ll have a chance again but I doubt you could hang on NF with this gameplay.

I’ll let you know this much you coming after me only led to your downfall. Krogo gave you an out but you fall for the bait and continued to try and prove you’re better than me..., I wasn’t even playing aggressive with you I was Simply toying with you by how easily you let your emotions determine your actions.

Subjectively game throwing that’s not nothing new to this game, Fuji did it as well but you did disappoint me. I told you you wouldn’t get far trying to come after me.

1-0 muugen
His claim. I'll change my vote to him since Midnight is currently the leading one based on TAC's vote.

Unvote

Vote lynch @Reborn @Rej

Also if Rebron does flip scum it makes me pretty sure that Veco is scum but a more powerful role. He decided to claim now when I was putting the pressure on Veco and tried to distance himself from them by saying the salad was weird but he doesn't sus them much. Diverting the case to Ratch.

Also seeing how eager Veco is to be invested it's very likely they are Kaido and the Godfather so invest immune or get non guilty/town whatever when checked.
I wa a literally typing this exact thing.
Veco and Glover has heat on them and then Rbeorn decided to claim a survivor with abductor abilities

And, I am Caribou and SURVIVOR with only one win condition and that is to just survive.

But this town is getting lead by muugen who only knows to sus everyone and then claim oh I sussed you so I am right lol

Best of luck.

And, thanks for lynching me.

Boring game ends is such a relief lol
You sound mad. You lynched yourself.

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Well ratchet push by me was for obvious reasons.

Apart from him I do have scum reads and cases on three players here but I am not sharing that with this town.

Not interested anymore to help this town at all
So you want us to save you but don’t want to help us....

:okay:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe if you’re on TB or NF you’ll have a chance again but I doubt you could hang on NF with this gameplay.

I’ll let you know this much you coming after me only led to your downfall. Krogo gave you an out but you fall for the bait and continued to try and prove you’re better than me..., I wasn’t even playing aggressive with you I was Simply toying with you by how easily you let your emotions determine your actions.

Subjectively game throwing that’s not nothing new to this game, Fuji did it as well but you did disappoint me. I told you you wouldn’t get far trying to come after me.

1-0 muugen

Veco and Glover has heat on them and then Rbeorn decided to claim a survivor with abductor abilities

Well seeing your gameplay I doubt you are even qualified to call yourself experienced player.

Just playin more games doesn't make you better which I think is the case with you.

Even a noob can play better than you lol

Go cry somewhere else

1-0 muugen

So you want us to save you but don’t want to help us....

:okay:
Who asked you to save me

I am fine with this lynch lmao

I hope you don't back out now. My lynch would be a reminder to you that how bad you play

M

MUUGEN

Well seeing your gameplay I doubt you are even qualified to call yourself experienced player.

Just playin more games doesn't make you better which I think is the case with you.

Even a noob can play better than you lol

Go cry somewhere else
I haven’t even played in close to two years and you still got caught after one post into the game....

Reborn

I haven’t even played in close to two years and you still got caught after one post into the game....
Says the guys who sussed all 22 players lmao

Not big of an achievement tbh

And, as I said you cause two mislynches and now you are about to Lynch a survivor with totally neutral role over two Indies and Mafia.

Even I didn't play this bad when I started playing. Lol

And, you didn't catch me shit. You got rubbed hard and jumped on me to vote when I claimed. You aren't good enough to pick inconsistency in my gameplay.

Just stay on my lynch.

Don't back out now muugen.

M

MUUGEN

Who asked you to save me

I am fine with this lynch lmao

I hope you don't back out now. My lynch would be a reminder to you that how bad you play
If I didn’t back out from Fuji’s head rolling I highly doubt I’ll back out from yours.

you’re being a poor sport now even calling @Rej game boring and dying a relief. Gtfo out of here with your pissy fit.

go cry on tmf with ultra and Juan or something.

AL sama

Red Haired
well I just got free

@Reborn is that your full wincon??

I m willing to trust you if that's not the case

@vecolaptor how can you go for midnight after what he said to me??

krog and flower jumping the wagon not looking good to me at all

Reborn

If I didn’t back out from Fuji’s head rolling I highly doubt I’ll back out from yours.

you’re being a poor sport now even calling @Rej game boring and dying a relief. Gtfo out of here with your pissy fit.

go cry on tmf with ultra and Juan or something.
Victim card again? Lol

Says the guy who was insulting everyone

Pathetic

M

MUUGEN

Says the guys who sussed all 22 players lmao

Not big of an achievement tbh

And, as I said you cause two mislynches and now you are about to Lynch a survivor with totally neutral role over two Indies and Mafia.

Even I didn't play this bad when I started playing. Lol

And, you didn't catch me shit. You got rubbed hard and jumped on me to vote when I claimed. You aren't good enough to pick inconsistency in my gameplay.

Just stay on my lynch.

Don't back out now muugen.
2 mislynches...

Didn’t cause any mislynch iirc Fuji unvoted and got his own head taken out. If you look at the vote count someone obviously didn’t have their vote counted that round.

you are all talk and no game. Keep crying.

Reborn

2 mislynches...

Didn’t cause any mislynch iirc Fuji unvoted and got his own head taken out. If you look at the vote count someone obviously didn’t have their vote counted that round.

you are all talk and no game. Keep crying.
Why you still quoting me though

Afraid of seeing yourself failed again

Well you must have been experience in this regard by now so why being defensive lmao

And, can't you come harder at me. Going against you is boring meh.....

well I just got free

@Reborn is that your full wincon??

I m willing to trust you if that's not the case

@vecolaptor how can you go for midnight after what he said to me??

krog and flower jumping the wagon not looking good to me at all
No

I have only one wincoin and that is to survive

Reborn

Victim card. Please learn what all these phrases you’re saying mean.

learn how to not be a hypocrite.

go learn how to play mafia from Drago or something.
Well tell me from where you learnt

Seeing you play, I will surely keep a note of it to not go to learn from that place lmao

M

MUUGEN

Why you still quoting me though

Afraid of seeing yourself failed again

Well you must have been experience in this regard by now so why being defensive lmao

And, can't you come harder at me. Going against you is boring meh.....

No

I have only one wincoin and that is to survive
It’s fun watching you bitch and cry that you lost.

You’re entertaining it’s the least you could do after disappointing. Like I said I’ve been toying with you.

I really hope you’re a Jester and not this weak ass claim you gave.

Reborn

why would a survivor need that kind of ability??

sounds fake
Why asking me?

Put a vote on me if you find this fake

It’s fun watching you bitch and cry that you lost.

You’re entertaining it’s the least you could do after disappointing. Like I said I’ve been toying with you.

I really hope you’re a Jester and not this weak ass claim you gave.
I have been toying with you as well. Testing you what muugen is capable of. Too disappointed.

You aren't much as I heard. Don't worth my time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.