Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Post automatically merged:

OK.

How is it delayed then??

I am trying to game solve though.
Then actually show that you are instead of going after confirmed Town Midnight and confirmed Town Invest Kappa Flowa, thank you. If you are Town which I doubt you have turned into Zoro at this point and walk into the wrong direction.

Delayed kills don't really fail, they just show up later. So basically they wouldn't show up as failed since the action wasn't even performed yet.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Then actually show that you are instead of going after confirmed Town Midnight and confirmed Town Invest Kappa Flowa, thank you. If you are Town which I doubt you have turned into Zoro at this point and walk into the wrong direction.
But I am.

Delayed kills don't really fail, they just show up later. So basically they wouldn't show up as failed since the action wasn't even performed yet.
Why would it be delayed? That's what I am asking.

@Midnight Delight did you get any info from the host?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Who knows? Am I the host? I can imagine scums delaying his action since he is an outed Town Vig. But it could also have different reasons. We only know 1) Midnight is confirmed Town and 2) Veco is still alive and there was no failed kill.
OK. Now tell my why he was lying and going on with TAC's take about Yamato.

I have no reason to defend myself against weak accusations

I only said Yamato was Pro Town because that's all I knew from the info I had , whether she was a Townie or Indie was never told to me, I just assumed she was Pro Town Indie because of the Manga as Yamato only sided with the alliance 80 chapters in the arc so it would be weird if she was a Townie but I never ruled it out

TAC is just nitpicking to save his ass

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I have no reason to defend myself against weak accusations

I only said Yamato was Pro Town because that's all I knew from the info I had , whether she was a Townie or Indie was never told to me, I just assumed she was Pro Town Indie because of the Manga as Yamato only sided with the alliance 80 chapters in the arc so it would be weird if she was a Townie but I never ruled it out

TAC is just nitpicking to save his ass
No itโ€™s things you canโ€™t explain โ€” you ignore them and push me to ignore your scummy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.