Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think TAC, AL and I would be this obvious if we were a team Flowa? Like legit give me your real opinion.

I include AL since you said we were a team earlier.
If you're close to getting majority which I'm starting to think is the case, then yes, you would power through. Townies had all those vote tempering and lynch powers for a reason. If you're Town you're legit doing a bad job and I doubt Town Light would misread me so hard.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If you're close to getting majority which I'm starting to think is the case, then yes, you would power through. Townies had all those vote tempering and lynch powers for a reason. If you're Town you're legit doing a bad job and I doubt Town Light would misread me so hard.
You think I'd tag people to vote for TAC that bad if he were on my team? I got us the last 2 votes plus mine so 3. Without it we wouldn't even have an idea if his lynch fails why it failed.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Given that I called you out on protecting him, YES YOU F***ING WOULD.
This makes no sense lmfao Flowa. Don't play dumb. You think I'd be willing to get rid of TAC if he's Kaido because you think I was protecting him? Like in what world does that make sense??

Rej

Year of the black beard!

"Pay Pay! Come help me out of this!!!"
- "I can't...he...is too..."

The fights are starting to gain heat, on the one side inside the castle the first enemy has been spotted and take care off.
This act for sure will miss this precious maid of Kaido...

@TheAncientCenturion [Ulti] has been lynched!
@RedGloverKing [Nami] has been modkilled!

Final Votecount:
TheAncientCenturion - 9.5
Ratchet - 2.5

You are Ulti. You are a Lyncher (Independent).

[Passive - Beast Pirate] - Each Day you can write a message to Kaido, he will receive it at the end of the day phase.

[Passive - Durability] - Due to being an Ancient Zoan user, you are more durable. Your vote can't be altered or negated.

[Active - Headbutt] - During the Day: Increase your voting power against a specific target by 1.5. [3-shots]

[Active - InsULTIve] - At Night you can insult and taunt your target, their vote will be crushed during the following Day Phase. [2-shots]

[Passive - Pay Pay!] - If you would die due to the outcome of a manipulative ability, you will survive because Page One will protect you. Works only once.

Primary Wincon: You win when you defeat Yamato.
Secondary Wincon: Make Kaido win.
You are Nami. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Passive - Gambling] - The Cat Burglar is known for her skills at gambling. Each night she can predict who might get lynched next Day Phase. If she is right, she will gain a shot on Sorcery.

[Active - Sorcery] - At night pick one of the abilities below to use. You can only use an ability again if you cycled through all abilities once. [3-shots]
-[Mirage Tempo] -
Create a copy of you during this night and the following cycle, all abilities used on you will hit the copy instead.
-[Thunder Breed Tempo] - Smash the targets location at night with lightning strikes, destroying the location and abducting them for the night and following day.
-[Milky Road] - Use clouds to create a road, connecting two players. They will change the locations with each other.

You win when you defeat all THREATS to the Town.
Day Phase 4 has ended. Night Phase 4 starts!
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions if you wish so.
No talking!

>>>COUNTDOWN<<<
Players:

N

Noctis

Rej

Year of the black beard!

"Thank you for everything!"
They grew up together under the care of Oden, they were like brothers. One missed the other one for 20 years, but in the end they were reunited...

"Dying back to back..."

@Light D Lamperouge [Kin'emon] has been killed.
@Zoro D Goat [Denjirou] has been superkilled!
@Alibaba has been abducted!
@Tobi has been abducted!
@Light D Lamperouge has subbed in for @Fallen Prince

You are Kin'emon. You are a member of the Red Scabbards (Town).

[Passive - Mastermind] - As the Mastermind of the Alliance you will avoid a lynch once per game, aslong majority of votes are belonging to town. [1-shot]

[Passive - Revenge of Oden's Vessels] - Once all Red Scabbards vote for the same player, their votes get doubled.

[Active - Foxfire Style] - Pick a player at night and if they are about to attack someone that night, you will visit their target instead and protect them for the night. [1 night cooldown]

You are Denjiro. You are a member of the Red Scabbards (Town).

[Passive - Former Undercover Yakuza] - You are renown within your enemies, and they would never expect you turning against them. You are dodging the first vote cast by a Mafia at the end of every day. This ability is hidden from the Votecount. This ability gets disabled during LyLo/MyLo.

[Active - The Ultimate Spy] - Due to your sources of informations and ability to spy on the enemy, you can pick a target at night and if they have a way to communicate with another player this cycle, then you will receive 10% of any word said between your target and the receiving player at random not knowing the identity of the receiving player.

[Active - The Ultimate Betrayal] - Take off your mask and make your ultimate move. Once per game you can kill a target at night. It only works on a target you spied on previously. [1-shot]

Event: During the 5th cycle every player has been Super Roleblocked!

Night Phase 4 has ended. Day Phase 5 starts!
You have 24 hours to discuss your lynch and vote.
>>>COUNTDOWN<<<
Players:

Status
Not open for further replies.