Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wait, you killed him?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah and I'll make you pay for it. Just you wait Flowa.

Did you kill Light?

How coincidental. You were on a player that would get killed and that you told a guy to kill. Why is it that all your invest were useless this game?
How useless? You do know I cleared a whole lot of players, right? And that I...don't know...GOT THE FIRST SCUM LYNCHED THIS GAME. Somebody Light 1.0 hesitated to lynch. Gtfo with your suspicions.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway...

Vote Lynch Ratchet.

Let's get rid of the other obvious scum.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why are you surprised? You legit told him to kill Light lmfao.

Like who lmao? The already clear townies.

I didn't hesitate lynching TAC. Me tagging the players is proof of it.
You did before I called you out. I initiated the lynch, you followed after I did. Your first slot's fault for acting so scummy that he got killed.

Whatever, our next lynch should be Ratchet. Veco is obvious scum, too, but he's apparently Orochi and Orochi showed up as killed, so he's probably a tree stump now anyway.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was abducted :catcry:

What are the consequences of that?
I think you shouldn't be able to speak here if you are abducted.

None of you gave me anyone else to Vig, I was paranoid
OK. Just wanted to make it clear.

Also I want my vig results host-sama

:tch:
You can snipe people too??

You did before I called you out. I initiated the lynch, you followed after I did. Your first slot's fault for acting so scummy that he got killed.
I didn't hesitate lol. But whatever, let's put it behind.

Whatever, our next lynch should be Ratchet. Veco is obvious scum, too, but he's apparently Orochi and Orochi showed up as killed, so he's probably a tree stump now anyway.
Who are your top 5 suses atm?

I think you shouldn't be able to speak here if you are abducted.

OK. Just wanted to make it clear.

You can snipe people too??

I didn't hesitate lol. But whatever, let's put it behind.

Who are your top 5 suses atm?
Give me a nice avy btw.

I ISO'd some players and I really don't like Al and Kro. Al seemed to know TAC was Indie. And TAC could communicate with Kaidou, so scum know what he was. Ratchet tries Survivor play, but the chance of him being that is basically 0.

I don't like Muugen either now that Glover flipped Town. Seems like he was gunning for an easy push.

You, Midnight and Ali are confirmed Town for me. Both from my results and you mechanically via Nat.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Give me a nice avy btw.
Oh hell no.

I ISO'd some players and I really don't like Al and Kro. Al seemed to know TAC was Indie. And TAC could communicate with Kaidou, so scum know what he was. Ratchet tries Survivor play, but the chance of him being that is basically 0.
I sused Krog too based on Kiwi's play. He jumped on Reborn's lynch way too easy. But so did you lmao.

Al not sure. He doesn't say much this game.

I don't like Muugen either now that Glover flipped Town. Seems like he was gunning for an easy push.
Didn't Ali confirm Muug yesterday?

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.