Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Chambres. Nat's passive stops a first town lynch.

You really tryna do this on me AL. Drago was scummy, you've been under the radar the whole time. Say, tell us your buddies and I'll make your waiting room modding easier lmao.
I merely asked a question as I hardly back tracked so why are you being defe nsive??

anyone who is town is my buddy

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I merely asked a question as I hardly back tracked so why are you being defe nsive??
I am not being defensive though. You really aren't reading the game.
How did you get that Fallen survived a lynch but not why when it says right there?
anyone who is town is my buddy
We'll see.

Who are your suses? Why did you do with Muug the other day? And what did you do this night?

A lot of bad decisions were made here, Reborn and Fuji shouldn't have been lynched
And I shouldn't have killed Light
I am sorry everyone, I wasn't a good player
Eh shit happens lol. It's not your fault lmao.

AL sama

Red Haired
I am not being defensive though. You really aren't reading the game.
How did you get that Fallen survived a lynch but not why when it says right there?
simple I just skimmed through
We'll see.

Who are your suses? Why did you do with Muug the other day? And what did you do this night?
flower krog ratchet veco

I sort of half blocked muu

nothing cause I m limited

AL sama

Red Haired
Legit Fallen, now Light is a confirmed Townie. How are you not scum when you go against him?
I think you've gone blind
And don't even get me started on your TMI with TAC last DP.
come at me flower
Post automatically merged:

Al still putting me on his "sus" list after I got the first scum lynched this game. Top kek.

Yeah, let's lynch this guy.
a scum can't lynch another scum??

anyways I'll be back in a bit

I think you've gone blind

come at me flower
Read the D1 lynch WU omfg. And then read what Nat could do.

Also, actually read TAC's role and see that scums knew who he was.

Also, everytime you say stuff like "Come at me" or "Make a case on me" to me, you are scum.

You aren't fooling anyone, bruh...

Btw...in the WU it says all players are Super Roleblocked this cycle. So unless scums have ultrakills which I doubt they do since Rej didn't even know what that was until recently, there won't be a kill this NP. So we got a bit more time I guess if we lynch right.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Btw...in the WU it says all players are Super Roleblocked this cycle. So unless scums have ultrakills which I doubt they do since Rej didn't even know what that was until recently, there won't be a kill this NP. So we got a bit more time I guess if we lynch right.
Still we can't mislynch.

@vecolaptor why did you say TAC isn't Kaido, how did you know?
I asked the same and got no answer.

Looking at the fact that TAC could talk to Kaido I wouldn't be surprised if it was Vec that's Kaido. You trying to kill him, what happened to that? Also he was happy to be invested and the big bad in mafia is usually invest immune, meaning it says they are town when invested.

Status
Not open for further replies.