Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell no.

I sused Krog too based on Kiwi's play. He jumped on Reborn's lynch way too easy. But so did you lmao.

Al not sure. He doesn't say much this game.

Didn't Ali confirm Muug yesterday?

What?
Wait...yes, he did. Nvm, then.
Post automatically merged:

My Vig now can only work on scum meaning Town wouldn't die from it

Also my Invest is 100% now instead of 50%
So scum killed Light?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My Vig now can only work on scum meaning Town wouldn't die from it

Also my Invest is 100% now instead of 50%
So you got a boost? Makes sense tbh. Town's been hella thin this game.

Wait...yes, he did. Nvm, then.
What are the chances of two survivors in a game?
Ratch was pretty against Rebron when he said he's a survivor but later when it was his ass at the line said it's not impossible to have 2 survivors in a game.

So you got a boost? Makes sense tbh. Town's been hella thin this game.

What are the chances of two survivors in a game?
Ratch was pretty against Rebron when he said he's a survivor but later when it was his ass at the line said it's not impossible to have 2 survivors in a game.
Don't think there are 2 Survivors. Ratchet claims he has some other wincon, no? So even if he is telling the truth, he seems Anti-Town anyway like TAC.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It is confirmed that town has 14 users.
How?

Flower and Baba are town, Four townies left @Light D Lamperouge did you sub in for
For Fallen, a confirmed townie since Nat's passive chambres saved him from being lynched D1.

Don't think there are 2 Survivors. Ratchet claims he has some other wincon, no? So even if he is telling the truth, he seems Anti-Town anyway like TAC.
Aight. But we need to hit the scum team. 7 townies left, right? And we had two indies, TAC and Rebron.

We also had 2 kills last night.

Light was killed by scum and Goat was super killed. Seems like Goat was a SK kill because they oftenly have superkills. I can imagine Perospero being some sort of Hitman role. Kill certain targets and stuff like that.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wait...how many players are we now? 13, right?
I think so. Rej hasn't updated the WU on the first page.

But the thing is Orochi is useless, right? Maybe he can't even vote, so it's useless. So that would mean maf would need majority otherwise. We need to lynch mafia today.

I think so. Rej hasn't updated the WU on the first page.

But the thing is Orochi is useless, right? Maybe he can't even vote, so it's useless. So that would mean maf would need majority otherwise. We need to lynch mafia today.
Yes. We need to. Logically Orochi shouldn't be able to vote, so this is our only chance, we're basically at MyLo now I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.