Status
Not open for further replies.
Just show up one point, since the anime put of legit canon stuff in the past and we learning more about ryou, more I think about Vista and Ashura, more I believe their epithet with "flower" isn´t just visual aspect but more clear a ability.
Vista at least use flower attack in anime, Ashura against Jack and with more we learning, with more I believe they not just use a visual "flower" attack, they really use some kinda of ryou attack:

Vista in anime

Ashura vs Jack:

And then the anime kinda show such stuff:

I believe more that this isn´t such visual aspect, I think Ashura use Ryou in that panel to cut though Jack sword and his strong durability, something with neither Inu or Neko couldn´t do with their sword. Jack didn´t expect it and cut together with his sword who was strong enough to block the sword attacks against Inu and Neko.

I think they use ryou and making it to multiple small particles and use it a cut ability similar like Byakuya from Bleach who use his Senbonzakura as bankai and attacking with really sharp flower(visual) attacks:

That is what Vista and Ashura did with their "flower" attack, it isn´t just visual they really spam such attack, I wouldn´t be surprise if Ashura can do something similar like Byakuya and attacking Kaido with it later in the battle. Probably Vista is really skilled in Ryou too, that is their epithet and it is insane how strong they became with alone ryou.

After this chapter I think every Scabbard has his own epithet/element:

Kinemon: Fire
Raizo: Wind
Kiku: Snow
Inu/Neko: Lightning
Kawamatsu: Water
Ashura: Flower Ryou
Denjiro: Ryou/Darkness/something similar like Ashura(?)

I think the epithet of Denjiro and Ashura come as the last, the strongest scabbard using their strongest attack before they get defeated by Kaido. Ashura has really a lethal swordmanskill, blocking ryou for character with no good haki/durability would end fatal and bad.
I remember back when One Piece fans mocked Bleach fights and bragged about how One Piece fights are less flashy and more "martial arts" based
So ironic
Post automatically merged:

It’s cause the new movies suck ass tho.
My point is that Jurassic Park fans act like Scientists intentionally wanted to ruin their childhoods by discovering that Dinosaurs had feathers

It's not like JP was scientifically accurate in the first place

I remember back when One Piece fans mocked Bleach fights and bragged about how One Piece fights are less flashy and more "martial arts" based
So ironic
I may have joined too early but I don't remember anyone mocking Bleach over its depiction of martial arts. And frankly One Piece has never been one of my pick for medias with very good fights choregraphies and representation of martial arts.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Realistically, the T-Rex would not be fodderized by a weaker Spinosaurus. The former has a stronger bite force.

That's like saying Page 1 can beat X Drake (yes, I know he is an Allosaur. Both are related).
Especially given the current state of a spinosaurus. It’s becoming more and more realistic that it was largely aquatic. It’s length advantage is also null since they weighed about the same — with a Rex being one of the bulkiest of the biggest theropods.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thunder Bagua lightning was purple in the colored version? Interesting, thought of it as being Haki related. But then again, when Doffy and Luffy clashed, there was red lightning. So maybe the purple lightning from the hit was Kaido's color of conqueror. Since why would Kaido use lightning against a rubber man anyways?

But if Kaido is able to use pure lightning like the Minks or Zeus, that's another story.
Yep it was the same as when meme used zeus vs sanji and luffy

So ironic
Twitter/reddit? They are most time toxic tards who can't write proper arguments. They just keep spamming/stealing stuff and repeat everything, every fandom on twitter is toxic most like.

I love bleach and wouldn't mind if Oda bring/build up the flower thing as ryou haki. In that case im hyped to see Ashura fightstyle.

Twitter/reddit? They are most time toxic tards who can't write proper arguments. They just keep spamming/stealing stuff and repeat everything, every fandom on twitter is toxic most like.

I love bleach and wouldn't mind if Oda bring/build up the flower thing as ryou haki. In that case im hyped to see Ashura fightstyle.
On Ohara Library, that place was filled with Homophobic 14 years old kids who thought One Piece is high art

On Ohara Library, that place was filled with Homophobic 14 years old kids who thought One Piece is high art
It Ohara library are filled with Artur fanboys? Yes then I was right since these tards are also posting nonsense in twitter most time, they are know for beeing toxic with attacking other fandoms, I don't would mind these idiots. Once they beeing alone in a debate, they running away and crying.

Bleach is great and I love to see Ashura own Senbonzakura :)

Status
Not open for further replies.