Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she coming back when the Scabbards get defeated and the Supernova trio struggel with Kaido and realize how dumb it was to fight off two yonkous, in that time Big mom joins Kaido and they stomp everyone on the top of the mountain.
Yep when things may finally move out and become serious.
Damn can you imagine Big Mom and Kaido just stomping the entire alliance? They're not even serious right now and are just playing around. I hope we see some epic double page with Big Mom and Kaido.

What about Brook countering Big mom THREE TIMES now with soul powers
You see THAT is funny and it makes sense bc he has soul powers, almost like an understandable imaginary countering devil fruit. But kiku using snow to stop lightning the fuck?¿
Post automatically merged:

Helmeppo vs Im confirmed. Hopefully Buggy stops this holy war this time

Damn can you imagine Big Mom and Kaido just stomping the entire alliance? They're not even serious right now and are just playing around. I hope we see some epic double page with Big Mom and Kaido.
Not gonna happen, oda is trying to force this stalling narrative and we got to accept it. Expect more stalling and BM being offscreen for 4 chapters in a row( expect her to be gone till chapter 1000) all for the name of the holy round numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.