Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine the letdown for shanks. Ppl have him at some fictitious Pirate King level God throne-hood untouchable messiah position
well typically what people just do is once the villain goes down
folks feel like the strawhats still arent at that level
so they just say
well kaido was the weakest yonko which is why he went down first.
"hype" is a fickle thing
and it fades as quickly as it comes.

hoping ch 1000 brings us outside wano to events in the world.
those chapters have been godly
want to see what BB is after.
Post automatically merged:

Pirate Warriors 4 bio:

let them have their narrative
:rolaugh:

His ''Army'' was down for 2 chapters now, why is he still not doing anything right now and will continue to do nothing of note(imo) for thee foreseeable chapters, just to force this narrative of the scabbards looking good against dragon kaido who keeps shooting beams at them?
? His army literally was taken out last chapter. He then stepped in before they could finish off Jack. I'm really not sure what the problem is here.

Alright, what happens when he does in fact wreck them in human form in a few chapters, what are we gonna say?
He's not going to "wreck" them though. Whether he turns human or hybrid or anything.

I'm assuming you mean he's literally going to one shot all of them with no diff.

Like Kizaru vs the supernovas. That's what I assume you mean by "Wreck". Right?

I do not believe that's going to happen.

The scabbards haven't reached Oden's level yet AND THEY MUST.

By that I mean the combined effort of the scabbards has to at least reach Oden's level

Their sneak attack was PATHETIC. Together they couldn't even do the same amount of damage Oden did in ONE ATTACK.

That's just pathetic. They have to reach oden level of damage before they go down.

And the amount of damage Oden left on kaido was not insignificant.

What I think is going to happen is that Kaidi will be the last man standing having taken as much damage now as he took 20 years ago from Oden. And that's not a "wreck". That's a high diff.

But that's just me. I think it's extremely pathetic that together the amscabbards can't even reach Oden's ONE ATTACK level. At the bare minimum they should reach that level.

And yes, I know Kaido now is stronger than kaido 20 years ago but the scabbards are also stronger now so at least they should measure up enough to do this.

But if you think this is gonna be a Kizaru vs supernova then I guess we'll have to wait and see. All I know is that would be the most pathetic thing I've seen since Mayor Wupslap tried to fight buggy. It nay even be more pathetic than that

Well if there’s one thing Oda’s been good at these past few arcs, it’s his creativity. He somehow finds a new way to dehype the Yonko every chapter
How are they getting dehype? If they get dehype then i guess everybody dies.
Akoji gets his sword kicked out of his hand by fodder Sanji, commander level ace blocked him. Jozu made him bleed. Sengoku couldn't knock out pretimeskip luffy or fodder BB pirates with his DF attack. WB made fodder stab him, Akainu got beat up by a half dead Youkou, Zoro escaped from Fuji gravity. Jenbei blocked Akainu.

Oda literally wrote the plot. If Oda wanted Shiki.to be stronger, he would have written him stronger or he wouldn't have used Shiki at all. This is a Shiki that has spent 20 years in hiding. He's basically grandpa Hyo.
Oda wrote the plot for a filler movie that has no impact on the real story and whose power scaling is all over the place just like every other OP movie and manga movie overall. And Rayleigh has spent more than 20 years into hiding too.

He's not going to "wreck" them though. Whether he turns human or hybrid or anything.

I'm assuming you mean he's literally going to one shot all of them with no diff.

Like Kizaru vs the supernovas. That's what I assume you mean by "Wreck". Right?

I do not believe that's going to happen.

The scabbards haven't reached Oden's level yet AND THEY MUST.

By that I mean the combined effort of the scabbards has to at least reach Oden's level

Their sneak attack was PATHETIC. Together they couldn't even do the same amount of damage Oden did in ONE ATTACK.

That's just pathetic. They have to reach oden level of damage before they go down.

And the amount of damage Oden left on kaido was not insignificant.

What I think is going to happen is that Kaidi will be the last man standing having taken as much damage now as he took 20 years ago from Oden. And that's not a "wreck". That's a high diff.

But that's just me. I think it's extremely pathetic that together the amscabbards can't even reach Oden's ONE ATTACK level. At the bare minimum they should reach that level.

And yes, I know Kaido now is stronger than kaido 20 years ago but the scabbards are also stronger now so at least they should measure up enough to do this.

But if you think this is gonna be a Kizaru vs supernova then I guess we'll have to wait and see. All I know is that would be the most pathetic thing I've seen since Mayor Wupslap tried to fight buggy. It nay even be more pathetic than that
By wreck i mean he low-mid diffs them, and its gonna happen. Yes they are barely doing anything to him right now, but the fact that they convenieently have powers that counter his breath attacks and the fact that kaido is still just standing there doing nothing will make things even worse when he does come down and fucks them up, it will make this entire batch of chapters look bad and pointless.

like hyogoro said "it doesnt feel like we're losing"!

theyre gonna lose.

By wreck i mean he low-mid diffs them, and its gonna happen. Yes they are barely doing anything to him right now, but the fact that they convenieently have powers that counter his breath attacks and the fact that kaido is still just standing there doing nothing will make things even worse when he does come down and fucks them up, it will make this entire batch of chapters look bad and pointless.
not bad and pointless, its just how kaido is fighting. he got caught off guard and now hes having fun and wants to see if they can really take him. when he gets bored they're all dead.

Oda wrote the plot for a filler movie that has no impact on the real story and whose power scaling is all over the place just like every other OP movie and manga movie overall. And Rayleigh has spent more than 20 years into hiding too.

i straight up think that one cover story was shiki talking to crocus after crocus took the ship wheel out of his head and thats gonna be the big swerve lol. he only didnt get it taken out because his own doctor wasnt as good

Hey, how about just being consistent?
Let Kaido low diff scrubbards on screen, instead of Kaido being useless and levitating above the island like a garbage can that he is and being fucked in the ass by holdem level characters.

why are you One Piece fan ? cause that's EVERY single villain since Arlong , they stand there til Luffy comes and it becomes the real fight

i would advise you to consider watching another series if you want consistent fight scenes.

have a nice day

By wreck i mean he low-mid diffs them,
Well that's where we differ.

Oden vs Kaido was a high diff for kaido and Kaido even had help

I cannot see The scabbards vs kaido (In human, hybrid, dragon form or whatever) being less than a High diff again unless oda forgot how to write themes properly.

It can't be inherited will if you literally cannot match up to the previous person or even surpass them

If the scabbards fail to even reach oden's level then either Oda is a bad writer and forgot how his own themes work or the scabbards and Oden himself were lying and the scabbards never in fact inherited Oden's will at all and the 9 shadows in Toki's prophecy was the straw hats or something

Point is, however much you believe Kaido is a Chad who shouldn't even be approached by these virgin swordsmen, he is still part of a story, and stories have themes, and saying Kaido low diffs the scabbards is a bad writing on a thematic level unless the scabbards did not in fact inherit Oden's will

This doesn't make any sense. Obviously Shiki isn't Roger level since Luffy beat him.
Yeah, and Garp and Sengoku (the guys who are Roger level) fought Shiki for 2 days
which Luffy in a movie beat in few hours

which makes PreTS Luffy >>>>>>>>>Roger following your logic
oh and mods, clown isn't a personal insult? But if I call him an idiot now you'll be quick to delete the post
Don't take it to heart
it just means you are funny guy with a funny nose

i straight up think that one cover story was shiki talking to crocus after crocus took the ship wheel out of his head and thats gonna be the big swerve lol. he only didnt get it taken out because his own doctor wasnt as good
That's not Shiki. It was never confirmed who it was, but it doesn't look nor make sense for it being Shiki

Status
Not open for further replies.