Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think anyone will do this here with Luffy after the wano? This may be his only defeat of his that we will see, possibly losing to Kaido Hybrid again, but that defeat will be the only one.After wano, he will not be defeated by anyone, you can take the horse out of the rain, no admiral will defeat Luffy.
Luffy will be nerfed against Akainu due to the scar and Ace flashbacks. If Kaido's scar/PTSD is enough to get him injured by Kiku, then Luffy's 100% is enough to get him injured by Akainu. Also, when Jimbei mentioned Akainu becoming fleet admiral at the end of the time skip, Luffy was sweating and grabbing his chest. I can see Luffy losing to Akainu at least at first due to the nerf.
Post automatically merged:

That shit would get vaporized. In my entire life I have never heard of a correlation between snow and electricity let alone any counters. And now all of a sudden because Oda says it, it’s mainstream and perfectly logical.

This is why I eyeroll r/Onepiece
Well actually ice and snow are pretty strong insulators. When water is in it's liquid state, it conducts electricity easily due to the difference in charge between hydrogen and oxygen. In ice and snow however, the chemical structure is significantly more rigid/crystalline and it actually conducts very poorly. So in principle this actually makes sense.

But kin'emon injured Kaido with NO PTSD.

Why are you assuming Kaido and big mom work the same way?
The point is that if a scar/ptsd can nerf/affect you (WB - seeing Shanks makes the scar he got from Roger hurt, Shanks - thinking about BB makes the scar on his eye ache, Kaido - getting attacked by the scabbards makes his scar from Oden hurt, etc.)

Look at Luffy's reaction to Sakazuki becoming the fleet admiral back during Fishman Island. He grabs his chest and starts sweating.
Just based on how emotionless he was acting around Tama about Ace, Luffy clearly suppressing some emotional shit. That will 100% come into play if he fights Sakazuki.

Luffy will be nerfed against Akainu due to the scar and Ace flashbacks. If Kaido's scar/PTSD is enough to get him injured by Kiku, then Luffy's 100% is enough to get him injured by Akainu. Also, when Jimbei mentioned Akainu becoming fleet admiral at the end of the time skip, Luffy was sweating and grabbing his chest. I can see Luffy losing to Akainu at least at first due to the nerf.

Well actually ice and snow are pretty strong insulators. When water is in it's liquid state, it conducts electricity easily due to the difference in charge between hydrogen and oxygen. In ice and snow however, the chemical structure is significantly more rigid/crystalline and it actually conducts very poorly. So in principle this actually makes sense.
Thank you for an understandable explanation. I can comprehend to a better extent. But my confusion is, that point is relevant to nearly most household items, not limited to rubber and snow.

You are the one who doesn't know how a lightning rod works so... Your opinion means nothing to me
The fuck, does Oda know how a lightning rod words? Are you a scientist, electrical engineer that qualifies your knowledge of electricity above mine? I’ll admit Idk how electricity works, but that means Oda does right?

Pseuds really need to stop acting like they have a PHD in physics
I'm almost done with a degree computer science but I had to take mechanics (physics 101), and electricity/magnetism (physics 102). I can confirm that the ice-lightning counter is actually viable.

It's at least better than Naruto, where lightning countering earth makes literally 0 sense.

Thank you for an understandable explanation. I can comprehend to a better extent. But my confusion is, that point is relevant to nearly most household items, not limited to rubber and snow.

The fuck, does Oda know how a lightning rod words? Are you a scientist, electrical engineer that qualifies your knowledge of electricity above mine? I’ll admit Idk how electricity works, but that means Oda does right?
That's true, technically throwing a bolder in front of the lightning would work just as well if not better.

I'm almost done with a degree computer science but I had to take mechanics (physics 101), and electricity/magnetism (physics 102). I can confirm that the ice-lightning counter is actually viable.

It's at least better than Naruto, where lightning countering earth makes literally 0 sense.
My problem isn't the concept of snow being used to counter lightning, but Kiku being able to nullify Kaido's lightning attack. Either the scale of Kaido's attack is ridiculous or Kiku makes Yuki Yuki no mi useless.

But I'm going to wait for pics

Status
Not open for further replies.