Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They could be real

At the same time as the next thunderstorm is released, the chrysanthemum cuts through the air with a slashing reverberation of falling flowers, and the water on the entire surface freezes and makes it difficult to breathe. Lightning is also offset
Izo, who is impressed with the amazing technique, shoots a bullet into the heart of Kaidou

I think thats kiku cutting the lightening which follows on to izo being impressed and shooting kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They could be real

At the same time as the next thunderstorm is released, the chrysanthemum cuts through the air with a slashing reverberation of falling flowers, and the water on the entire surface freezes and makes it difficult to breathe. Lightning is also offset
Izo, who is impressed with the amazing technique, shoots a bullet into the heart of Kaidou

I think thats kiku cutting the lightening which follows on to izo being impressed and shooting kaido
lol apparently kiku flower is a chrysanthmum

Fake..? but interesting...
「生き残り」
龍形態のカイドウが爪に雷のエネルギーを宿して雷迎を放つ、エネルのエルトールみたいな雷震が屋敷内まで到達。百獣の部下たちが巻き添えを喰らう
次の雷迎を放つと同時にお菊が落花残響斬りで空気を切り裂き辺り一面の水分が氷り呼吸困難でむせるカイドウ。雷も相殺される
凄い技に感心するイゾウ、カイドウの心臓に弾丸を撃ち込む

場面変わり
回想でブラックマリアが誰かと内通してる、非能力者。巨大から乱脚を繰り出す、彼女はCP0。オロチが殺されたことで別の任務が発動、30分後に鬼ヶ島は爆破することになった

ヤマトがモモノスケを追いかけるとマルコがいた。マルコ「おでんの息子かよい」
I have similar spoiler than this since yesterday
Feels bad

While it's not so surprising that another member of Kaido's crew turns out to be disloyal it's still kinda annoying.

If it's true than Black Maria may come from the Pleasure District ruled by Stussy.
Post automatically merged:

While it's not so surprising that another member of Kaido's crew turns out to be disloyal it's still kinda annoying.

If it's true than Black Maria may come from the Pleasure District ruled by Stussy.
Stussy is the best CP0 member
:kata::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.