Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she joins the Whitebeard Pirates?
Having a Yamato strong female characters that can possible hang out with characters like zoro, sanji, and Jinbei. Could be quite relatable personality with female reader or audience especially for fact she has Tom boy like personality. She would way better whiny spoiled baby bitch kid like momo. The type character Yamato base on something equivalent to this.

Plus kanabo you have be well train in order to wield it and it’s quite heavy

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Having a Yamato strong female characters that can possible hang out with characters like zoro, sanji, and Jinbei. Could be quite relatable personality with female reader or audience especially for fact she has Tom boy like personality. She would way better whiny spoiled baby bitch kid like momo. The type character Yamato base on something equivalent to this.

Plus kanabo you have be well train in order to wield it and it’s quite heavy
I’d be all for that...if Yamato’s character wasn’t so trash

I’d be all for that...if it Yamato’s character wasn’t so trash
How she trash? She did damage ulti and block some of Luffy Techniques. Possible in the past may fought against ace.
I think Yamato just inspired by oden she wants be like him. We still have no idea what it means be like oden for her. My only guess is she wants to be strong and tough like he was. To make herself into legend Or possible go journey similar oden since she has been lock up for 20 years. That journal as she says is her Bible is probably where ideology comes from. I do kind see her giving momo oden’s journal to him. Not just as form friendship between the two but I think she should would give it to him in terms development as character and understanding that he should have it as memory of father legacy and his journey. Finally she can be her own person. Maybe Yamato might get a gift from momo in exchange. As form gift for protecting him possible helping him defeat oroch (if he is alive). That gift could be Ame-no-Habakiri. That is when Yamato journey start now Possible with straw hats. I think role she would have on the crew is combatant on the crew.

Hell yeah her "I am Oden" gimmick is creepy and cringeworthy as fuck.

Never seen worse shennigan before.
I mean she just found out father tried to kill her. Right now she kind Disowning Her name that father gave her. She doesn’t care dad dies after his betrayal toward her. I do agree it’s not really appropriate for call herself someone else’s name that died 20 years ago. I believe she does kind need go back certain realize she could be her own person. You can carry on Oden‘s will and be as tough and strong and make yourself a legend like he did. Since this world fiction she Probably get past this calling herself oden with in a fight and when confronting her dad. Robin was able get over psd buster call thanks to Franky. Oden thing might being random gag in future.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So first, the scabbards could only wound Kaido because of plot,

Then Kinemon could only straight up overpower Kaido and wound him due to the specific nature of Kaido’s Boro Breath,

Now Kiku is countering his lightning with freaking snow,

Anyone who feels in their heart that Kaido is not the strongest OP character but is too scared to admit it, let me just say that there has never been a better time to stop living in denial.

Kaido is the post timeskip Moriah. He would get completely rolled over by the Admirals and Mihawk.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So first, the scabbards could only wound Kaido because of plot,

Then Kinemon could only straight up overpower Kaido and wound him due to the specific nature of Kaido’s Boro Breath,

Now Kiku is countering his lightning with freaking snow,

Anyone who feels in their heart that Kaido is not the strongest OP character but is too scared to admit it, let me just say that there has never been a better time to stop living in denial.

Kaido is the post timeskip Moriah. He would get completely rolled over by the Admirals and Mihawk.
its not confirmed yet if Kiku countered Kiado lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.