Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kaidos army has been built over the last 20 years
Only king and queen and we know yamato have been there since he went to wano first.
Yeah shes hiding non existent handcuffs behind her back. Even though they blow up if she leaves onigashima when she clearly wasnt on onigashima then. Stop crying causw im pointing out the flaws in your reasoning on this subject.
no interest in a discussion with you. And if you keep that attitude towards user here, doesn’t matter if me or others, you get threadbanned. No one is „crying“ just because they don’t follow your headcanon. Different people have different points of view, you should learn that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
no interest in a discussion with you. And if you keep that attitude towards user here, doesn’t matter if me or others, you get threadbanned. No one is „crying“ just because they don’t follow your headcanon. Different people have different points of view, you should learn that.
Threadbanned for what lmfao. For disagreeing with what you say and showing manga panels on why your opinion is invalid. Do what you want.

Jack is stronger than Cracker, Smoothie and Doffy.
Chapter 992 Spoilers :

- Inuarashi and Nekomamushi lead the assault on Kaido

- Nami and Usopp are fighting with Page One and Ulti

- Yamato is currently defending Momonosuke and Shinobu from the Oniwabanshu

- Black Maria has finally arrived to the stage , Sanji looks at her and gets a massive nosebleed.

- Zoro has joined up with Luffy and King is in the way , Zoro attacks King and overpowers him

- Zoro " I will deal with him Luffy , after I am done I will go up to fight Kaido"

- Kaido transforms into his hybrid form and attacks the scabbards , Kinemon recives fatal damage.

- Kaido has defeated all the scabbards

- Luffy has finally arrived at the rooftop of Onigashima , he sees the defeated scabbards.

My fanfic was 50% correct lmao :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.