Status
Not open for further replies.
? What does that have to do with her character. We arent talking about kaidos character but hers.
She has no substance outside of "im oden"
The thing is you’re justifying Kaido actions with extreme punishment for his flesh blood. Is kind obvious Kaido wasn’t open to his child do what she wants. He didn’t bother free from containment didn’t allow her go where she wanted to go. She has been onigashma as prisoner for 20 years. Come on now this similar situation sanji In whole cake island. But more extreme last for years. She didn’t have secret family member or someone else put nonexplosive cuffs wrist. Her Actually Dad meant the truth. Every time she challenged her father she would always pay the price for it

Last edited:
I was just answering to the question of who i think its important. I dont want any of the Strawhats to die,but i think Jinbe could die. Other characters that could die are Law,Hyogorou,Kinemon or Deinjiro. But maybe it will be someone else.
yes, agree with you. I hope we get some great deaths. Hopefully 4 or 5 in total with good execution. I can see Orochi or Kanjuro coming back and surprise killing someone in a double spread when no one expected it

Doesn't really matter. Pretending to be Oden doesn't make Yamato a transgender character.
Plus Transgender characters are also very rare come across manga and anime. How do identify someone is trans.
1. They have heart of The opposite sex you don’t feel comfortable with your own body that you were born it as.

Yamato is a lot ways just tough girl
There girls in anime that identifies themselves as males to be tough but there not trans. There raise differently they want be strong like man. They don’t like called a girl. For them it’s make sound week.

Status
Not open for further replies.