Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I called this chapter dogshit from the begining, BUT after reading spoiler update...at this point this arc should became end of One Piece.
For now I really hope that this shittty manga will fall to 20 place, plus to that, I guess I couldn't read this trash till Wano end, more likely that I will drop this shit on 1000 chapter. Nothing, litteraly nothing could justify this trash writing at this moment.
Like I dropped Fairy Tail at the arc where Sting fall on his knees, and I always called FT as trash it is. But now Kaido looks worser than any other main villain in FT. Even with that trash writing, author could portaraited Aknologia as real monster who could destroy continent with one breath. I'm now not talking about power lvls, case power lvls is trash, but I'm talking about threat...which I don't feel at all. Like even in fairytailes for children there was some threat to hero....this manga is even worst. This shit is so big...and people who defend it, no offence, but you litteraly keep eating poop of pig lol.
GG this manga is now trash...
20 place it's even not deserved.

Well, I called this chapter dogshit from the begining, BUT after reading spoiler update...at this point this arc should became end of One Piece.
For now I really hope that this shittty manga will fall to 20 place, plus to that, I guess I couldn't read this trash till Wano end, more likely that I will drop this shit on 1000 chapter. Nothing, litteraly nothing could justify this trash writing at this moment.
Like I dropped Fairy Tail at the arc where Sting fall on his knees, and I always called FT as trash it is. But now Kaido looks worser than any other main villain in FT. Even with that trash writing, author could portaraited Aknologia as real monster who could destroy continent with one breath. I'm now not talking about power lvls, case power lvls is trash, but I'm talking about threat...which I don't feel at all. Like even in fairytailes for children there was some threat to hero....this manga is even worst. This shit is so big...and people who defend it, no offence, but you litteraly keep eating poop of pig lol.
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Bleach was ass; people talk about one piece having a slow start but I had to force my self through the first 70 chapters which were all ass then read the first 30 ch of the ss arc which people constantly praise and it was still shit
bleach became shit when the fullbring arc started.

1. I almost got a stroke reading this
2. I got hand to @ImmaIvanoM ; he posted this thread https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ering-all-of-a-sudden.7725/page-2#post-752697
were every one was talking about how no complains about ability countering and how the thread was pointless. But this proves him right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Here another Crydotard who can't face reality; what happen? Sad your headcanon proven false? Poor you
:perocry:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FANBOY
I was never, litteraly never Kaido fanboy LOL, I always called him as clown, absolutely not interesting character and retard. I was in team who never was hyped for that character. But reading this dog shit made me feel bad...like I do not enjoy this manga at all, it's not interesting for me now at all...I just couldn't imagine that Oda will fall to that point.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
I was never, litteraly never Kaido fanboy LOL, I always called him as clown, absolutely not interesting character and retard. I was in team who never was hyped for that character. But reading this dog shit made me feel bad...like I do not enjoy this manga at all, it's not interesting for me now at all...I just couldn't imagine that Oda will fall to that point.
When you write the same story for 20+ years you stop give a fuck:kayneshrug:
Prove -> Big Meme is a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.