Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
When did Akainu solo Whitebeard's crew?

By solo I mean defeated every single Commander, when did Akainu do that? Show me the Panel where Marco is beaten by Akainu

I am waiting
The point is that Akainu fought evenly with all of them and even defeated Curiel lol. Kaido is not fighting the scabbards evenly, he is getting bitchslapped by them.

Fighting on par with a Yonko crew >>> getting bitchslapped by the scabbards lol.

The point is that Akainu fought evenly with all of them and even defeated Curiel lol. Kaido is not fighting the scabbards evenly, he is getting bitchslapped by them.

Fighting on par with a Yonko crew >>> getting bitchslapped by the scabbards lol.
Everyone know he will bitch slap them, proving he's stronger than akainu without a dought, and he won't even go all out to do so

Everyone know he will bitch slap them, proving he's stronger than akainu without a dought, and he won't even go all out to do so
But he can't bitch slap them anymore since this fight just Advanced past mid diff. Everything from here on out will be a High diff and how does that help him prove superiority over Akainu exactly?

Akainu stomped Ace, Jinbe, Ivankov then took everything WB had left in him, then fought Marco/Vista/Crocodile/Izo/Curiel and the other commanders + fodders while defeating Curiel and not taking a single scratch himself.

So, how will Kaido prove superiority over him?

Lmao, Akainu hasn't even used awakening at MF.

Kaido can continue jobbing to Raizo

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That's not what the Manga showed, They stopped him after all his Chest beating about "I am not gonna let you escape" and the next time we Saw Marco he was busy with Marine fodders, he wasn't even near Akainu at that point
Cry harder lol. I’m sure a Kaido will extreme diff the scabbards in another ten chapters after the scabbards demolish another calamity who Kaido can’t protect.

I’ve been hearing you guys say this for six chapters now, and counting. It took Akainu 3 pages to defeat Curiel but Kaido hasn’t beat 1 scabbard in 6 chapters and is currently getting mauled by them

Akainu >>> Kaido

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I've been saying from the very beginning that Kaido will beat the scabbards but boi didn't i expect a High diff.
You’re slowly coming around to my point of view lol. Kaido won’t defeat them through honest means. We might be looking at another hostage scenario, or Kaido otherwise using some bullshit to win, if he even wins at all.

@Admiral Lee Hung I'm still off the opinion that you're overrating the Sulong Dukes though. No way in hell are they even close to Top Tier imo. They're not impressing me at all.

I mean a full swing of Neko did roughly as much as a regular Elephant gun while Kiku roughly did the same as Inu. And Physical strength should be their forte.

I'll be open to wait a bit more but so far i can't give them more than YC3

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung I'm still off the opinion that you're overrating the Sulong Dukes though. No way in hell are they even close to Top Tier imo. They're not impressing me at all.

I mean a full swing of Neko did roughly as much as a regular Elephant gun while Kiku roughly did the same as Inu. And Physical strength should be their forte.

I'll be open to wait a bit more but so far i can't give them more than YC3
You realize the Sulong Duo seemingly defeated Jack much harder than Fujitora and Sengoku did right?

Unless you think Fujitora just kinda stood around doing nothing letting his men attack first, which is how Jack sunk the ships, or that Jack ambushed them or something and was just immediately crushed by Fujitora but that doesn’t seem to be the impression that Oda wants us to have.

The Sulong Dukes might be low top tier or YC1. In that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.