Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes already been human form. The scabbards had him on his knees.
His head is coming off. No two ways about it.
We havent seen human Kaido fighting against the Scabbards though.
Yes. he was attacked and was on his knees. But there wasnt any real fight or move from Kaidos side. Kaido was paralyzed and doing nothing because of his Oden trauma

Even Izo is there and Akainu still didn't get damaged (not to mention Croc and Marco)

:josad:
I assume everytime that Akainu had both ryou and future sight, because that even if Katakuri hasn't ryou, alone his fs make him op. Everyone here know the winner back in WCi should be Katakuri, everyone who wasn't named Luffy who show amazing heatfight would lose to Katakuri. As @Pantheos and @Jo_Ndule said in the past, in the moment where Katakuri show up again he will show really op.
So far im little disappointed how Oda threat King, so far he is the most underwhelmed YC1 of all Yonkous. I hope it change since I like King design and role as vicecaptain of Kaido.

We havent seen human Kaido fighting against the Scabbards though.
Yes. he was attacked and was on his knees. But there wasnt any real fight or move from Kaidos side. Kaido was paralyzed and doing nothing because of his Oden trauma
they might be able to block his Thunder Bagua from the look of things. They are like able to counter any attack from Kaido atm.

I didn’t say it was Akainu vs the commander the entire time.
All I was saying was that there was at least some significant period, even if brief, where it was Akainu vs ALL of the commanders.
But in the end it's not like Marco was there to stop Akainu from taking Out Curiel, Elite Marine Fodders interfered and it allowed Akainu focus on individual commanders. Look at What Happened to Kawa when Kaido was able to focus on him, he was taken out

Status
Not open for further replies.