Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
My biggest issue is that it would be 7 chapters of the same thing, Kaido stares, a Scabbard attacks him with attacks that are like papercuts to him, he glares at them

If they were gonna win against him then a 10 chapters fight like that would be tolerable but instead it's gonna be a 10 chapter warm up for Luffy with Kaido not being too injured because Oda wants Luffy to damage him the most
Doesnt need to happen like that. Also possible is the scabbards got to shine now, maybe next chapter, then we get a Kaido Flashback for a few chapters, including Yamato Flashback, and in 999 Kaido then destroys the scabbards.

I think it's still fair to say that both Inu and Neko are nerfed in that state. Those weapons are not a 100% substitute for their lost limbs.
What? One has two swords
My biggest issue is that it would be 7 chapters of the same thing, Kaido stares, a Scabbard attacks him with attacks that are like papercuts to him, he glares at them

If they were gonna win against him then a 10 chapters fight like that would be tolerable but instead it's gonna be a 10 chapter warm up for Luffy with Kaido not being too injured because Oda wants Luffy to damage him the most
Actually Kaido used aome thunder attack and hit the kappa. He not just staring. Kaodo getting injured alot.

It cant be ruled out at all that Oda wants to humiliate Kaido and then make him wreck and wipe out the Scabbards within seconds.

Wouldnt that cause a bigger shock effect and hype him even more?
No. Not for me. Most people expected Kaido to destroy the scabbards and even the minks not that long ago. What's happening right now isn't hyping Kaido in any way all it does is making him vulnerable.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Imagine two Katakuri's ganging up on an already wounded Marco. Ofc Marco would get his ass beat immediately.
I may need to do a thread on this, but no. Recall Akou vs Bananji and Gyou’Un. Akou is individually probably = to both but when they both ganged up on him, he did fairly well and gave Bananji a nasty head wound lol.

How are they only YC3 in Sulong when they were already YC3 before Sulong? Remember they fought Jack equally for days on end and were winning until the WMD.

People said Luffy was above YC3 when he fought Cracker for 11 hours straight alongside Nami, but the Dukes aren’t YC3 when each of them fought on par with Jack for 12 hours straight 5 different times? They only reached YC3 when they reached a form that took Carrot from Katakuri’s neg diff to trolling an entire Yonko Fleet by herself?

I may need to do a thread on this, but no. Recall Akou vs Bananji and Gyou’Un. Akou is individually probably = to both but when they both ganged up on him, he did fairly well and gave Bananji a nasty head wound lol.

How are they only YC3 in Sulong when they were already YC3 before Sulong? Remember they fought Jack equally for days on end and were winning until the WMD.

People said Luffy was above YC3 when he fought Cracker for 11 hours straight alongside Nami, but the Dukes aren’t YC3 when each of them fought on par with Jack for 12 hours straight 5 different times? They only reached YC3 when they reached a form that took Carrot from Katakuri’s neg diff to trolling an entire Yonko Fleet by herself?
Marco = Kizaru :finally:

perospero is hella underrated he’s the first born just because he isn’t a sweet commander but he’s probably stronger than both cracker and smoothie

perospero is even the right hand in bigmom’s eyes not katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.