Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper's human form is his zoan form. His Animal form is his real body
He just Manipulated his body so that his hybrid small self is his default
Thats what I said. Even in the reverse fashion, Oda still prefers the "human" or "hybrid" forms of Zoans. Like every other zoan, Chopper's animal form (his normal form in his case only) is used the least.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
.I hope this chapter with her declaring herself as her actual identity is the beginning of the end for her idol worshipping
Yeah don't worry. Her character was created for the purpose of dealing with this particular theme. Oden is basically a flawed folk hero that's idolized by his people because of legend not on merit. Well there's some merit and nobility to what he did, but in the end his legend was over blown. They're stuck in time. Closed off like Wano. Luffy's presence brings the best out of people (Joy Boy's will) and he'll help them move on from Oden and open Wano. Kaido by beating him and Yamato by marrying inspiring her.

And again, just like the last time, I wasnt expecting too much from a candy boy.
When I tell you stuff, I dont expect you to understand them.
Waah....waah....my headcannon is broken. Candy boi....waah...

Maybe next time actually use logic for your speculations. Instead of making dumb headcannons that a group of mid tiers and low high tiers can defeat a Top Tier

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don’t think I’m gonna let you get away with this part...otherwise, absolutely love your analysis, really think you’re hitting the nail on the head. If Yamato’s arc helps dispel some of the overblown mythology around Oden, not only will that make the fandom happy, it should pave the way for Momo to reign as a different (potentially better) kind of shogun when Wano is free and open to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.