Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's typical of haters to make these hottakes and somehow things they know what their talking about.
Like I'm all for either candidate, and I personally hope both join to make the crew even more expressive, but its so weird to me that people through horse blinders on when there is a CLEAR emphasis on Yamato over Carrot.

Like, even Carrot will probably get her moment against Peros, whether or not its a big thing or small, it will happen. But the point is Carrot already had her focus during WCI, now its Yamato's very clearly. Its simply undeniable at this point that Yamato has way more focus than Carrot, especially as a main character.

It's not a theory or whatsoever, just want to share my random feels...

The following were the ones suspected to be a potential SH since I started reading the latest manga, did I felt SH vibes?
  • Franky: I felt SH vibes when he started to interact with Usopp, but I felt hints when his full appearance was shown
  • Pauly: Nah
  • Yokozuna: Nah
  • Brook: I felt SH vibes right away
  • Camie: Nah
  • Marguerite: Nah
  • Hancock: Nah
  • Bon: Nah, but I hoped he did
  • Jinbe: I felt SH vibes when he started to interact with Luffy in Amazon Lily, but I felt hints when he steered the stolen ship
  • Caribou: Nah
  • Shirahoshi: Nah, I also felt she'll just be a burden even being the Poseidon
  • Law: Nah, I even felt he might betray the alliance at first
  • Kin'emon: Nah, but I hoped he will until it was revealed that he's the Scabbards' leader
  • Caesar: Nah
  • Rebecca: Nah, I felt she's also a burden
  • Kyros: Nah, but I hoped he did
  • Barto: Nah
  • Sabo: Nah
  • Carrot: Nah
  • Pedro: Nah, but I hoped he did
  • Pudding: Nah
  • Tama: Nah
  • Ulti: Nah
  • Yamato: I felt SH vibes right away

Like I'm all for either candidate, and I personally hope both join to make the crew even more expressive, but its so weird to me that people through horse blinders on when there is a CLEAR emphasis on Yamato over Carrot.

Like, even Carrot will probably get her moment against Peros, whether or not its a big thing or small, it will happen. But the point is Carrot already had her focus during WCI, now its Yamato's very clearly. Its simply undeniable at this point that Yamato has way more focus than Carrot, especially as a main character.
This is all in 10 chapters as well. Yamato has been more packed in a shorter amount of time... And that SJ cover is too uniquel to ignore.

If yamato joins luffy can have 4 elemental commanders
  • Jinbe - water
  • Sanji - fire
  • Zoro - air (cause flying slashes)
  • Yamato - earth (maybe instead of getting the snow fruit he gets caribou's)
Go Captain planet or Avatar I don’t know

Luffy-freestyle fighter
Zoro-wind
Nami-electricity
Ussop-grass
Sanji-fire and invisibility
Chopper-shapeshifter or heart
Robin-psychic with dark
Franky-cybernetic
Brook-ghost and ice
Jinbei-water and fighting
Yamato-Earth I guess for now I still need to see her more of fighting capabilities
Post automatically merged:

It's not a theory or whatsoever, just want to share my random feels...

The following were the ones suspected to be a potential SH since I started reading the latest manga, did I felt SH vibes?
  • Franky: I felt SH vibes when he started to interact with Usopp, but I felt hints when his full appearance was shown
  • Pauly: Nah
  • Yokozuna: Nah
  • Brook: I felt SH vibes right away
  • Camie: Nah
  • Marguerite: Nah
  • Hancock: Nah
  • Bon: Nah, but I hoped he did
  • Jinbe: I felt SH vibes when he started to interact with Luffy in Amazon Lily, but I felt hints when he steered the stolen ship
  • Caribou: Nah
  • Shirahoshi: Nah, I also felt she'll just be a burden even being the Poseidon
  • Law: Nah, I even felt he might betray the alliance at first
  • Kin'emon: Nah, but I hoped he will until it was revealed that he's the Scabbards' leader
  • Caesar: Nah
  • Rebecca: Nah, I felt she's also a burden
  • Kyros: Nah, but I hoped he did
  • Barto: Nah
  • Sabo: Nah
  • Carrot: Nah
  • Pedro: Nah, but I hoped he did
  • Pudding: Nah
  • Tama: Nah
  • Ulti: Nah
  • Yamato: I felt SH vibes right away
Hold up buster. Could you elaborate this about Yamato please. I am for her as well. Why do you think she is straw hat material than someone like carrot?

Go Captain planet or Avatar I don’t know

Luffy-freestyle fighter
Zoro-wind
Nami-electricity
Ussop-grass
Sanji-fire and invisibility
Chopper-shapeshifter or heart
Robin-psychic with dark
Franky-cybernetic
Brook-ghost and ice
Jinbei-water and fighting
Yamato-Earth I guess for now I still need to see her more of fighting capabilities
Post automatically merged:

Hold up buster. Could you elaborate this about Yamato please. I am for her as well. Why do you think she is straw hat material than someone like carrot?
She's not a static character, no dream. Larrot is boring as fuck.

I personally don’t want ANY Mink to join because we already have an animal mascot.
Plus the fact when luffy said, when seeing both carrot, Wanda , and the rest minks he did say there were “it’s like island of choppers”! Is possible chopper might learn some similar ability’s to the minks hmm maybe I don’t know. Sanji call himself mr. prince that would be foreshadowing for him to be part of royal family. I’m trying to say is it’s possible that chopper might learn something from the minks abilities

Did Oda forget that Carrot should be going Sulong right now in Onigashima, since it’s a full moon and all the other minks did so?? Does he really care so little about her that she doesn’t get to do even that much?? Seems like something we’d see if she was future nakama material, but maybe that’s just me...:choppawhat:
That’s suslong transformation is taxing on the body. As jack says it’s only temporary. It’s better off to save your stamina in your base form. If carrot went straight up suslong immediately she would exhausted in the fight. After the fight she would need lay down probably through the rest arc.

Did Oda forget that Carrot should be going Sulong right now in Onigashima, since it’s a full moon and all the other minks did so?? Does he really care so little about her that she doesn’t get to do even that much?? Seems like something we’d see if she was future nakama material, but maybe that’s just me...:choppawhat:
Maybe you can only go Sulong if you stare directly at the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.