Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That’s suslong transformation is taxing on the body. As jack says it’s only temporary. It’s better off to save your stamina in your base form. If carrot went straight up suslong immediately she would exhausted in the fight. After the fight she would need lay down probably through the rest arc.
Ahh, thanks for clarifying...but if she thinks she stands a single chance against Perospero in base form, even a non-powerscaler like I knows she’s about to get fuckin’ wrecked. If she ends up challenging him and Yamato swoops in to take over when the inevitable beat down comes, I’ll lose what little remains of my mind :myman:

Ahh, thanks for clarifying...but if she thinks she stands a single chance against Perospero in base form, even a non-powerscaler like I knows she’s about to get fuckin’ wrecked. If she ends up challenging him and Yamato swoops in to take over when the inevitable beat down comes, I’ll lose what little remains of my mind :myman:
They’re is some good news is that Wanda is with her so she’ll probably assist her in this fight. It would be an interesting fight to see to Two yonko children Duke it out.

Considering the flow of storytelling with Yamato, then yeah the ingredients for Strawhat are there.
Flashy First Appearance
Desire to leave with Inherited Will then a Twist Reveal
interactions with Luffy that stretched multiple chapters
Personality quirks, hints at tragic backstory, connections to the arcs main villain, a main story point, and now we've been shown Yamato doing things in the story despite going on their own, and a distinctive character moment that shows a resolve.

So, yeah, I'm sold.
Saying yamato has inhereited Oden's will is like saying pre dressrosa Barto inhereited luffy's will

Oda's definitely baiting us with Yamato. Her flashback will be instrumental in seeing whether that's just a tease for the sake of it or a tease that actually leads to her being a Strawhat.

Carrot continues to be relatively unimportant. Hurrah, she's going to get her fight with the subordinate of one of the secondary villains of the arc. That's, uh, great. The Carrot vs Perospero Avenging Pedro grudgematch very much pales into insignificance compared to how Oda's showing the title fight of Everyone vs Kaido Avenging Oden grudgematch.

And speaking of, Kine'mon is still an absolute legend and better in every respect than both of them put together. The Eleventh Strawhat of my heart, regardless of what Oda does with him.
Kinemon joining makes as much sense as kyros joining

Is Luffy dead? No.
Is Oden dead? Yes.
Yamato won't join at best she'lll be momo's retainer or something
Post automatically merged:

You say that but when the fuck has she said that?
Yamato been saying open the borders in like 25% of what she's spoken already.
So when will wano's borders open?? how could she possibly further that goal by journeying with strawhats

Status
Not open for further replies.