US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact China would prefer Trump becauses he does a great job at isolating the US with his unilateral and undiplomatic attitude and him alienating the US' allies. And the commercial war he has started with China is far from having weakened the dragon.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
China is raping africa and trump aint doing shit about it

Weak sauce
The guy who referred to that entire continent as being full of “shithole countries” isn’t showing any compassion for human rights?? Color me surprised...but not too dark, because then the GOP won’t acknowledge my right to exist :emohiyo:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
In fact China would prefer Trump becauses he does a great job at isolating the US with his unilateral and undiplomatic attitude and him alienating the US' allies. And the commercial war he has started with China is far from having weakened the dragon.
That's probably Trump's most damaging problem. He wants America to be independent but he's severing ties to do so. America was benefiting from it but it's very fragile and easily crash and burn.

AL sama

Red Haired
Trump knew he will be leading electoral votes in night , he planned the fake news on ballot to his supporters since the ballot was announced.

This is carefully planned act by sir Don himself .

Cant believe MAGATs were damn slow to catch up.
I m assuming you can't host your mafia game right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.