US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't even watch the video and not be biased... You have no right to dispute anything.
trusting the MSM is retarded.
I didn't watch the video. I am very familiar with Rebel News however. A garbage, extreme right wing, anti-science Canadian website with zero credibility or integrity whatsoever.

If you are willing to provide that same video from a source that isn't literally bottom tier dumpster trash, then I give you my word that I will watch it. Assuming said video is less than 15 minutes though.

I didn't watch the video. I am very familiar with Rebel News however. A garbage, extreme right wing, anti-science Canadian website with zero credibility or integrity whatsoever.

If you are willing to provide that same video from a source that isn't literally bottom tier dumpster trash, then I give you my word that I will watch it. Assuming said video is less than 15 minutes though.
Oh So your dismissing anything that doesn't correlate to your side of things. Good To know. Biased.
I never said they have 100% undisputable evidence, You fucking nut. It's just the first portion anyways. But No! you can't be bothered because of reasons.
pathetic.

Oh So your dismissing anything that doesn't correlate to your side of things. Good To know. Biased.
I never said they have 100% undisputable evidence, You fucking nut. It's just the first portion anyways. But No! you can't be bothered because of reasons.
pathetic.
Yes, that's how things work in the real world. When one destroys their credibility over and over again, nobody even bother to takes them seriously. That's what Rebel News did.

You never read the Boy Who Cried Wolf in elementary school? It's the same concept. If you're not familiar with that story, then re-read Usopp's story in East Blue when he kept lying to everyone in his village about pirates, similar concepts.

Just answer a simple yes or no question, do you think an extreme right and anti-science media outlet is a reliable news source, yes or no?

You pick one of the worst media outlets and then get upset when people won't take it seriously. Surely you can any half decent news media outlet preaching what you say?

Yes, that's how things work in the real world. When one destroys their credibility over and over again, nobody even bother to takes them seriously. That's what Rebel News did.

You never read the Boy Who Cried Wolf in elementary school? It's the same concept. If you're not familiar with that story, then re-read Usopp's story in East Blue when he kept lying to everyone in his village about pirates, similar concepts.

Just answer a simple yes or no question, do you think an extreme right and anti-science media outlet is a reliable news source, yes or no?

You pick one of the worst media outlets and then get upset when people won't take it seriously. Surely you can any half decent news media outlet preaching what you say?
Strawman argument. I'm not answering you. Not the fucking point.
You'd believe extreme left media outlet I bet.
Just another MSM dog you are.

Americans get what they wanted a Trump out of WhiteHouse
Now we see how bad or good Trump was as a president
Biden good luck to him

Prediction: Kamala Harris will be first female president by the end of 2021
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.