Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best example is Anderson SIlvia who kicks the same way as Vergo, Weidman checks the same way as Sanji, Silvia breaks because he attacks low on the shin. Vergo kicks even lower because he is literally trolling Sanji
Stop this quoting of battle from reallife with something in one piece verse, he compare is shitty and doesn´t make anysense.
We speak about a verse where people can still fight with cracked skull(Usopp) or half face(Whitebeard).
The physical aspect is in One piece totally different then in our real life world, you compare is again such nonsense.

And Vergo was heating the air hotter than Sanji can do with DJ who create combustions that make for yellow orange flames post TS, Vergo literally makes white flames (which I explained months ago)
Nothing about flames, he just kick and make smokey thing around, nothing about flames stop imagine stuff with never happed in the manga, ofc you headcanon get debunked when Vergo never show any ability to manipulate in a battle, neither against Law or Smoker(expect that explosion needle)or Sanji.

You fail again with fake imagine stuff with never happen in the manga.
Sanji do it on his own against Vergo, after that crack he was still able to block easily Vergo and dodge him, in that case Vergo was never able to do something like this:

Poor Vergo san, never able to do something with even Daifuku and Pageone perform, in Pageone case Usopp and Franky beeing shocked to see the power behind his attack, Law even hype him up while for Vergo he don´t see as any threat after he get his heart back.

Poor Vergo san...

:josad::pepemotion:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I can't wait for Kaido's backstory. I am starting to think thats the case.

- After Rocks, Kaido was defeated and thrown in impel down for years. He befriended King, the former Warden. He also knew Magellan, Hannibal, and Shiryu.

- He was then requested by Vegapunk to have Giantification Experiments performed on him. He already had the Oni Giant horns (the Rocks silhouette probes this), so Vegapunk had interest in him because of it. Here he befriended Queen and the Numbers

- Eventually King came, worked with Queen, and broke them out. Sometime after (30 years ago), Kaido met Yamato's mother. They had Yamato.

- Sometime before Wano, Kaido met Jack, who was 7-8 years old at the time and a monster.

Sometime like this lol? I can't wait to find out more tbh.
Damn so king and queen been his boys since day 1. Need to see this shit.

Actually Queen has no idea who is the 2nd or 3rd one, he talked about Zoro and said "if we can take the second or third strongest it will be good"
When he sees Zoro he senses strong aura and quickly thinks "this man must be the 2nd or 3rd strongest in the alliance"

It's doesn't make sense if he refers sanji as the 2rd or 3nd and after that "but we have the son of judge".
When he sees Judge's son, well he sees the son of Judge.

Not 2nd, not 3rd, but the usual son of Judge
How tragic :josad:

Oda abandon logic to make things easier or harder as well. Why didn't Law just switch doffys heart with a fodder and beat his ass? Oda completely put this ability aside, because it would be too easy.

So, even if her DF would work on normal Zoans, i don't think it would be good writing from Oda, getting such strong characters get beaten by a 6 year old...how would you feel in Tama tames Kaidou? Or sugar turns a Top Tier in a toy? Or Bonney makes a Top Tier old or very young and beat them easy? Their DF's can do it, but Oda cannot let it happen, because it would be ridiculous for such strong people get beaten by such weak people.
But that 6 years old is clearly here to turn one of the normal zoans into an ally, not saying all tobi roppo will, but I feel her fruit will turn many smile users + one or two at max from tobi roppo into an ally... who would those people be? not sure.... It could be a very intresting twist for either "Pageone or Ulti" only one of them turn to good side, in order for the other sibling to face him/her...

in other words, I don't believe Otama will turn many significant characters, BUT she will turn one of the Tobi roppo FOR SURE... at least one.... + many smiles... It's just a way for Oda to highlight the usefullness of her DF and also to show that it can be scary for the enemy... but overall, Oda will not go overboard and mak Otama turn ALL of them into allies... that's not gonna be easy at all

I didn't say you are hating, i just stated that this whole 2nd or 3rd strongest wouldn't make sense at all then.
Actually, it makes perfect sense. We know Zoro and Sanji's bounty are very close and Sanji new bounty came from his name.

We also know that a bounty may not represent a character's true strength and threat level. It is there to give us an idea of where they could be at.

Look at @Aknolagon post the kanji is there and its on queens bubble too.
“Shikashi” is the word for However, and is used in different context than but. It’s like Queens saying we should take out the two strongest but something about Sanji being son of Judge is making him pause for a second. It’s more akin to saying “However” and giving pause.

The translations both panels :

Queen :
- So this is Roronoa Zoro ? ... we can weaken them by destroying the second or third strongest ... BUT the fact we have in this crew the son of Judge ... Vinsmoke Judge ...."

So queen is not refering to sanji as 2nd or 3nd actually, he used the word "しかし=But"
Plot twist lol.

Though couldn't the 'or' between 2nd and 3rd you added easily be an 'and'?

Ulti: I can tell just by looking at you. So say it!! I'm pissed off!!
Ulti: You captain!!! He said he is going to beat Kaido and be king of the pirates!
Nami: Sorry!! He's an idiot! please stop the headbutts!!! I'll leave the island... please... If I get hit again I'll really die...
Ulti: Say it then! "My captain can't ever be the pirate king!"
Nami:*pant* *pant*
Nami: Pirate King? He...
Usopp: That's right Nami, it's okay to lie! Don't be an idiot or you really are going to die!

Nami: .. will definitely become the Pirate King! He definitely will!
Ulti: Huhhh!?
Ulti: I see. Then, die!
Usopp: Nami you freaking idiot! Run!
Nami: But he will!! He will be the king!
Tama: O-nami chan!!!!!
Tama: Go!! Komacho!!
Usopp: Wha- is that?
Nami: O-Tama, why are you here?
Page 1: A dog!!?
OUR NAMI IS AMAZING
I'm so happy Oda gave Nami this moment, since she was the only east blue member who didn't utter these words seriously to the enemy (but my heart is shattered because I cant look at her being beaten up like that though :josad:)
Lol I'm a bit disappointed with Usopp here but he was only scared for her life so

Status
Not open for further replies.