Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peros thought that he would die, same as Marco I guess:

He survived.
Completely different. Marco can't move an inch when Big Mom grabbed his chicken neck. Big Mom can Smash him to the ground multiple times until Marco regen runs out lol. Pero humiliated Pedro without using his df lmao and that was Pedro last move he can't do that again keep exploding himself lol

Completely different. Marco can't move an inch when Big Mom grabbed his chicken neck. Big Mom can Smash him to the ground multiple times until Marco regen runs out lol. Pero humiliated Pedro without using his df lmao and that was Pedro last move he can't do that again keep exploding himself lol
Headcanon first and second argument.
Does not matter if Peros humiliated Pedro, what matters is that the situation is the same. Peros can't move, like Marco, and both are sweating because of the next attack the rival would make. Peros survived.
So no, Marco wasn't gonna die there. Pure delusion.

Hes looking at Sanji above Zoro when saying Second and Third strongest. Decipher it all you want...but you know im right. Plus why would he think the person with the lower bounty is stronger...
There is nothing to decipher.
Japanese are reading from right to left and when you read, the last page ends above the first.
I supposed that you already read a book or at least several papers in one go. So you should know what I’m talking about.

As we learn in Long Ring Long Land people in universe know that bounty is not only about strength.

Japanese read from right to left just so you know.
Doesnt matter, Queen is judging the bounties, 330>320, it is the first time when he hears about zoro, he even sais that ``so this is roronoa zoro``, he also hears first time about sanji, why would someone put zoro over sanji in this context makes no sense.
:whitepress:
People keep underestimating Sanji and overestimating Zoro, some gons keeps saying that zoro is stronger than Luffy even after this chapter, pathetic.:okay:

Last edited:
Headcanon first argument.
Does not matter if Peros humiliated Pedro, what matters is that the situation is the same. Peros can't move, like Marco, and both are sweating because of the next attack the rival would make. Peros survived.
So no, Marco wasn't gonna die there. Pure delusion.
Not headcannon completely different. It does matter if Pero humiliated Pedro lol. Even if Pedro survived, he can't do shit to Pero since Pero without df already kicked his ass showing Pero > Pedro
In Big Mom situation Marco can't free himself when Big Mom grabbed his neck showing Big Mom > Marco. Marco regen has limit. Big Mom can keep smasking Marco while grabbing his neck LMAO.

Then why did she run away, saying she lacks the weapons to face him right now?

:yasu:
Lol i know this argument will he used again. She Didn't run away. She wanted to participate in huge war. She can beat Marco using physical strength but that would take a long time since Marco has regen ability. If you are saying she ran away then you should agree Pero > Big Mom in ap since Marco was sweating bucket when Pero was about to shot him lol.

There is nothing to decipher.
Japanese are reading from right to left and when you read, the last page ends above the first.
I supposed that you already read a book or at least several papers in one go. So you should know what I’m talking about.

As we learn in Long Ring Long Land people in universe know that bounty is not only about strength.
He is judging the bounties, he can read from left to right, right to left, doeasnt matter. It is the first time when Queen knows their real name and who they are. Putting the 320m dude as the second strongest make no sense. Luffy is nr 1, Sanji 2, Zoro 3, it is what it is. If Zoro had the better bounty, he would put Zoro as the 2nd, Queen doesnt even knows about Jimbe, he would say the 3rd and 4rd fighters if he knew.

Lol i know this argument will he used again. She Didn't run away. She wanted to participate in huge war. She can beat Marco using physical strength but that would take a long time since Marco has regen ability. If you are saying she ran away then you should agree Pero > Big Mom in ap since Marco was sweating bucket when Pero was about to shot him lol.
That damage control, lol. She did run away. She said she lacks the weapons now. Marco ate a barrage of Kizaru's lasers that honeycomed him, busted his head, torso and organs. Still laughed it off. Unless you believe Pero's arrow >> Yasakani no Magatama. Go sleepin'

And confirmed the Sanji as the second fighter of the crew xDDDDD.
Double L this chapter for Zoroliebers.
Man, these chapters are getting so funny to read here in this forum.

Not headcannon completely different. It does matter if Pero humiliated Pedro lol. Even if Pedro survived, he can't do shit to Pero since Pero without df already kicked his ass showing Pero > Pedro
In Big Mom situation Marco can't free himself when Big Mom grabbed his neck showing Big Mom > Marco. Marco regen has limit. Big Mom can keep smasking Marco while grabbing his neck LMAO.
Your arguments before are pure headcanon since you assumed that BM would smash Marco's head against the floor without Marco beiong able to do anything. You assumed as well that Marco can't move an inch when the scene just started and didn't have time to develop more, cause just after BM grabbed him, Peros was already prepared to attack. So we don't know what will happen later since the fight was interrupted with Carrot & Wanda.
That's why you spewed nothing more than your imaginary stuff, and that are not valid arguments.

And if Marco survives, Peros can't do shit to Marco alone. Is the same. Here is a 2 vs 1 with BM as the main fighter.
The point I was discussing wasn't that one, it was the fact that sweating for a next attack does not mean that the attack would kill the character who is sweating, and I proved it with two examples.
Pretty clear.

He is judging the bounties, he can read from left to right, right to left, doeasnt matter. It is first time when Queen knows their real name and who they are. Putting the 320m dude as the second strongest make no sense.
As I said people in universe know that bounty is not just about strength.

But let’s say that I’m wrong and Queen is actually judging them by the bounty. Sanji has 100 millions bounty raise thanks to Judge which means that Queen is basing is analysis on an inflated bounty.
Which means that Zoro is the real second strongest.

So this argument is even worse to push Sanji as the second strongest.

Breaking News at 6 PM

Anchor: "And after 2 years of dedicated research, COVID19 vaccine has been approved and distributed world wide. The Global Pandemic is finally over.

We're taking your calls in celebration of this historic achievement of humankind perseverance and advancement.

Our first caller is C. Mindset from WG country, hello Mr Mindset..."

Critical: "Good Evening, let me tell you how Vergo would have beaten COVID without a vaccine...."
I just muted him haha. One of the most random fandoms I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.