Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did you read chapter 994 or did you skip it.
I did I dont give a fuck if Oda wants to rebuild her character after that unfunny oden wank shit.

Her saying you can call me yamato doesnt mean she abandoned fucking oden agenda which she raped for 20 years fam

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I did.

OMG I CRIED BECAUSE OF ODEN I CA NDIE FOR YOU MOMO.

fuck off with that oden dogshit.

You aint straw hats because of saying that you can die for someone for fucking sake.

I hope Sasaki beats her ass hard.

You can't fucking change my mind.

She's a lost cause to me. No way of reediming that shit.

L
I did.

OMG I CRIED BECAUSE OF ODEN I CA NDIE FOR YOU MOMO.

fuck off with that oden dogshit.

You aint straw hats because of saying that you can die for someone for fucking sake.

I hope Sasaki beats her ass hard.

You can't fucking change my mind.

She's a lost cause to me. No way of reediming that shit.
go read chapter. Instead just getting word mouth other people. You start learn more her as character that outside of her being oden fan girl. You saw start silent contrast between the father and the daughter.
They way she explain herself to Shinobu about how oden live his life. It’s brought to sadness. She told little bit more about herself about she couldn’t do anything to help momo in situation while her father dangling in castle because she wasn’t strong enough to help him in that situation. Now she has power to do just that. You also see mini Yamato with same oni masked that she introduced herself to luffy. Is possible Yamato couldn’t be herself infront father? Her father had expectations for her to be something that she didn’t wanna be. Just like how garp had expectations for luffy and ace to be marines that never came to be. The only difference she was lock away and prisoner. While luffy and ace were free chose there own path life with no restrictions.

Last edited:
Yamato there’s a lot more shock value and clout with her as a character for random foughter to talk about maybe next island other areas through out the world.
Zoro- a pirate hunter/ bounty hunter
Nami-A cat burglar
Ussop-is know as god later series I think know as son of Yassop
Sanji- a vinesmoke part of germa
Chopper-known as pet a monster and doctor from drum island
Robin-is devil child the last of survivor of oherra possible one of the people who can actually can decipher the poneglaphs
Franky-is known as cyborg at same time he actually Utilize some vegepunk tech for himself. So he’s like the pacifista of the team like Kuma
Brook-Is the last survivor of the Rumble pirates it is a literal walking talking corrupts who actually A popstar sensation
Jinbei- he is former warlord of sea.
Yamato-daughter of yonko 100 beast Kaido.
A bounty hunter and cat burglar aren’t nothing of note we could carrot on to there her special trait could be being a mink that’s more special a third of the strawhats

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
L

go read chapter. Instead just getting word mouth other people. You start learn more her as character that outside of her being oden fan girl. You saw start silent contrast between the father and the daughter.
They way she explain herself to Shinobu about how oden live his life. It’s brought to sadness. She tell little bit more about herself about she couldn’t do anything to help momo in situation while her father dangling in castle because she wasn’t strong enough to help him in that situation. Now she has power to do just that. You also see mini Yamato with same oni masked that she introduced herself to luffy. Is possible Yamato couldn’t be herself infront father? Her father had expectations for her to be something that she didn’t wanna be. Just like how garp had expectations for luffy and ace to be marines that never came to be. The only difference she was lock away and prisoner. While luffy and ace were free chose there own path life with no restrictions.
Are you fucking kid or a at least 20yo?

Because you must be 10+ to eat Oda's chapters with poor yamato.

I literally don't feel any fucking empathy towards this dog. She's forced and she will not join Straw hats.

Every straw hat is more interesting than her and she adds nothing to the crew.

She has nothing when it comes to being her own person. Basically she doesn exist without oden agenda.

I dont give a fuck if Kaido beat her or even let Calamities beat her and had fun watching this.

Jinbe joined crew officialy this arc and thats eat.

We don't need dogs like Yamato to ruin straw hats.

A bounty hunter and cat burglar aren’t nothing of note we could carrot on to there her special trait could be being a mink that’s more special a third of the strawhats
Zoro is fear by many through out East blue. Nami did take cp9 power house A mink could label confuse by as pet like bepo. The yonko know who they are. The world government might not see that way.
Post automatically merged:

Are you fucking kid or a at least 20yo?

Because you must be 10+ to eat Oda's chapters with poor yamato.

I literally don't feel any fucking empathy towards this dog. She's forced and she will not join Straw hats.

Every straw hat is more interesting than her and she adds nothing to the crew.

She has nothing when it comes to being her own person. Basically she doesn exist without oden agenda.

I dont give a fuck if Kaido beat her or even let Calamities beat her and had fun watching this.

Jinbe joined crew officialy this arc and thats eat.

We don't need dogs like Yamato to ruin straw hats.
Dude Were you abused by your parents do you like bully people?

Last edited:
Zoro is fear by many through out East blue. Nami did take cp9 power house A mink could label confuse by as pet like bepo. The yonko know who they are. The world government might not see that wa.
Well being a cat burglar isn’t anything special she only beat CP9 member after being on the crew for months and who cares about how notorious the strawhats would get after adding Yamato if Luffy is going to beat Kaido, ZSJ will beat the calamaities and the lesser strawhats will fight the F6

Hopefully Oda will kill her off and destroy this abomination of a character
Where also talking about character who May fought against ace past has similar fighting style that Relative her dad. Knock out ulti Temporarily. So she not actually useless.

You don't need to be a yonko child to be strong, notorious, bad or good
What is Jinbei than? To the world

You don't need to be a yonko child to be strong, notorious, bad or good
What is ace?

She is Oden 2.0, her design is Nami 2.0, her Ace is Tama 2.0, her dream to go adventure is Carrot 2.0, her wanting to open Wano is Momo/Kinemon 2.0, backstory Sanji 2.0, fighting style is Kaido 2.0,

No spexific role in the ship. (Oden is ponelyph reader for Roger. Robin 2.0)

Her own persona
Three colour hair
Quirks
Side boobs

Where also talking about character who May fought against ace past has similar fighting style that Relative her dad. Knock out ulti Temporarily. So she not actually useless.

What is Jinbei than? To the world

What is ace?
Jinbei is yonko daughter?????

Status
Not open for further replies.