Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes, you saw all the fight between Oden and Kaido and it wasn't offscreened mostly? Please show me.
10 men vs 5k mens and more top tier in Kaido's part, and yet, Oden was having the upper hand so much that everybody was afraid that he would win so they needed to trick him.
Ah yes.
I seen Kaido was in Dragon form in that fight. We literally seen it. Now you want to make up some headcannon. Kaido was still in dragon form when hit Kaido from the sky on the floor when he got tricked.

But then people are taking Kidd statement of Kaido being the strongest has facts. See this is the bias and contradictory shit i am talking about. One second people will say they take statements and potrayal, than next second its i take geats. Yall got to make up yall mind.
let be honest man ... I myself think Shanks is strongest man .... but
Kaido claim for being strongest is "overwhelming" at this point ...

if Shanks and Mihawk want to surpass him it's only fair to say X or Y are above Kaido (and his equal Big mom tbh) after more screen time

Mihawk CAN BE above Kaido
I think Mihawk can kill Kaido in Dragon from also

but in full power?

again .... not only for Kidds point of view .... but for all the hype and feat from kaido ... calling him strongest as of now is ONLY FAIR

Shanks is among 4 strongest and greatest and most important pirates with much better hype and on screen feat > Mihawk
lol they dont understand the strength pattern
All yonkos are nearly equally strong the difference is minimal and if one would try to kill another one it could mean the death for the two

The 4 yonkos are the strongest beings in the world and rival Roger strength

We all knew Kaido is the strongest

but Oda we want impressive showing from him

he showed the ability to defeat strong characters rather easily, but his techniques lack the wow factor we expect from the strongest, we want him to start using mountain and even island lvl attacks reguraly lol it's time to up the scale of the fights
Lol he just used his wind cutting ability one lost his arm where is the fun if he shows his true strength he rather plays with his enemies give them openings maybe in the hope the would be able to kill him if he starts to use his element powers and hybird from there wont be a prolonged fight

lol they dont understand the strength pattern
All yonkos are nearly equally strong the difference is minimal and if one would try to kill another one it could mean the death for the two

The 4 yonkos are the strongest beings in the world and rival Roger strength
agree ....

Roger , Whiebeard and 3 original Yonko are all GREAT PIRATES in terms of rank in pirate world

they are give and take in same overall level ... and above any other Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.