Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Yamato's transformed form and see how Kaido is beating the stuffing out of the Scabbards, but I think the real highlight of this chapter is Sanji simping for Black Maria :steef:
Call me humourless, but I think this whole Sanji-simping gag is just not funny anymore.

In addition, it also shits on Sanji's entire character arc in WCI even more.

Seriously, what was the point of this entire bullshit arc and his storyline with Pudding then?

His character and attitude towards women didn't progress one jota.

If anything, he actually regressed and now became a full blown creep/stalker (spying in the bathhouse) and whoremonger (going for the brothel looking for whores with his very first action during the raid).

This whole thing might be funny for 12-16 year old teenagers, but Oda has to understand that over 90% of his readers are 18+, with most of them actually being 25-35 years old, as shown by a recent survey.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ran from don kreig

ran from vista

ran from one armed shanks

not considered the strongest pirate by our extremely credible and intelligent powerscaler Kidd

kicked out of the world government like trash

got fodder marine sent after him

a sad state of affairs for our pirate king level swordsman

:pepehands:
Correct.
Still gonna be nr1 in the verse when Zoro kills Kaido. :myman:

What? If he beat him with his Sword, than he legitimately the WSS. Zoro has Will power too. He a D???
Zoro don't have will power in the sense of a tremendous COC. Explains also why he gave up so easily for a time on his will to be the strongest swordman to fulfill luffy's dream and begging Mihawk to train him. Linked to be a D most of the time, that's what Shanks, mihawk isn't, and shows the difference in the long run.

J

Jo_Ndule

You are assuming this based on what Teach has done during MF

Did we know how much he progressed during two years time skip? His haki and two devil fruits mastery both of them being strongest in their respective categories.

And, with one more df, kaido, Linlin and shanks won't hold a candle in front of him.
He's the weakest even with 2 dfs

You rely on EOs or whatever imaginations

Teach, Navy, SNs, Yonko, Oda, Skull, Orochi all hype kaido ...
But a teach Fanboy thinks he knows better than Oda and Teach

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He's the weakest even with 2 dfs

You rely on EOs or whatever imaginations

Teach, Navy, SNs, Yonko, Oda, Skull, Orochi all hype kaido ...
But a teach Fanboy thinks he knows better than Oda and Teach
And, what makes you think he is weaker with two dfs?

Did you get any on panel confirmation regarding it?

You are assuming this out of your biasedness for kaido and BM who are relics of the past and would go down soon and way before Teach.

Zoro don't have will power in the sense of a tremendous COC. Explains also why he gave up so easily for a time on his will to be the strongest swordman to fulfill luffy's dream and begging Mihawk to train him. Linked to be a D most of the time, that's what Shanks, mihawk isn't, and shows the difference in the long run.
What? Shank isn't a D. You just talking nonesense at this point. Katakuri had CoC under BM and so did Ray. Making somebody else dream come true says literally noting about Willpower. Actions do like Zoro vs Kuma. Shanks fights with a Sword.

Primebeard and prime Roger never met prime Kaido, they met apprentice Kaido so your point is not valid.
Neither Luffy nor Teach have what it takes to beat Kaido. Remember that Teach will lose to a puncher who most likely wont be relying on his DF - that should tell you how weak Teach is. Imagine losing to base Luffy...:milaugh:
just based on oden and how kaido still talks about how monstrous he was
comparing that to his portrayal against wb and roger
logical conclusion is that at their primes they are > kaido

Ok makes sense, but to me they hsve too many statements for Mihawk being that. If they said it one time, i would agree, but almost everytime Mihawk on screen Oda reminds us he is this. The fact that he scarred Zoro. We seen what scarres mean in One piece Shanks to BB,Luffy Akainu, and Oden to Kaido. It just makes no narrative sense that he not
yes ... but to me ...still WSS is not really about overall power ...

cause I think it's safe to assume at one point of time Xebec and Roger both were WSM of their time (strongest among any swordsman at min) and I can't see them as being WSS of their era ... by title

I think WSS is to achieve highest level in way of sword ... which is broken af ... and Shanks , Roger , Xebec all failed to do that ... that;s why oda never called Roger WSS and I doubt he ever will

but again ... fair enough ... Mihawk can be above Shanks cause of his title or not ....
as long as people don't claim it's a fact ... I don't think it's unfair to claim that

yes ... but to me ...still WSS is not really about overall power ...

cause I think it's safe to assume at one point of time Xebec and Roger both were WSM of their time (strongest among any swordsman at min) and I can't see them as being WSS of their era ... by title

I think WSS is to achieve highest level in way of sword ... which is broken af ... and Shanks , Roger , Xebec all failed to do that ... that;s why oda never called Roger WSS and I doubt he ever will

but again ... fair enough ... Mihawk can be above Shanks cause of his title or not ....
as long as people don't claim it's a fact ... I don't think it's unfair to claim that
its not a fact
roger and wb were about equal though wb had the title
people assume shanks is much stronger as well
which isnt a fact

Call me humourless, but I think this whole Sanji-simping gag is just not funny anymore.

In addition, it also shits on Sanji's entire character arc in WCI even more.

Seriously, what was the point of this entire bullshit arc and his storyline with Pudding then?

His character and attitude towards women didn't progress one jota.

If anything, he actually regressed and now became a full blown creep/stalker (spying in the bathhouse) and whoremonger (going for the brothel looking for whores with his very first action during the raid).

This whole thing might be funny for 12-16 year old teenagers, but Oda has to understand that over 90% of his readers are 18+, with most of them actually being 25-35 years old, as shown by a recent survey.
Have to agree on this, his gags were much better pre timeskip. Early Sanji from Baratie arc actually came off as pretty normal as compared to the hyper-sexual simp that he is these days. I get that there is somewhat of a justification because of his timeskip situation but that doesn't really make it enjoyable.

The best 'pervert' gag scene of Sanji imo is from Strong World movie where he calls out for Nami and Robin, because it isn't over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.