rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter trash panels, re-read Marineford, Borsalino pierced 2 holes through Marco's chest, and that was BEFORE Marco got handcuffed.
Plus you're literally using a panel of Marco and Vista sneak attacking Akainu with haki AND FAILING as an argument in favor of Marco? How pathetic.
You're a D tier troll

Randoms killed Roger and Roger would clap Kaido's ass.
Kaido has trash AP compared to WB.
Kaido got 20 years PTSD over fighting a man that was inferior to both WB and Roger

Blablabla we don't care what fodder says, especially when Kaido isn't even endgame material and will get vastly surpassed by BB once we get to EoS
Mental gymnastics to escape from the reality that is

It was really enjoyable to see Kaido smash the Red Scabbards like he should have done quite some time ago.

As I expected Big Mom is going directly for the roof, I think that she doesn't want to miss the big action and knows that Luffy wants to go there too.

Law has found the Road Poneglyph because he feels a connection between the D and the Void Century but sadly I feel like it will just ends up helping the Straw Hats into finding Laugh Tale rather than his own interests.

this chapter gave a HUGE W to @Chrono -chan though (and big L to me and few others who argued against it): Sanji can actually use CoO to hear shit

i do wonder though, was that stuff about black maria?
Yall thought Sanji was kidding when he said he heard the tears fall from Tashigi's face ?

Dont sleep on my boi:gonope:.

New CoO feat. Even Luffy doesnt have this feat.

I didn't say that their first mates will not solo a YC I personally believe that Zoro and Sanji will take down king and Queen while Killer will take down Smoothie, it's just too early for them to defeat a YC in 1v1.
@Seth I thought you were insane for believing that such big strength gap will exist in the crew but this guy is absolutely crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.