rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm skeptical of the person singing in the last page to be Ivankov, it does tick 3 boxes so far-
  • Same laugh
  • The typical Iva ending with "No, I'm just kidding"
  • Sanji's shocked expression
So it'll be interesting to see where this goes next week
Sorry to disappoint but the person isn't saying "I'm just kidding". I think the translation in the spoilers room was more accurate here.

Girl : kyaa
Girl : don-Chan don-Chan
Girl : isn’t it nice !! nufufu
Girl : oh don’t do that !
Girl : don’t do... ; oh my ~~~~
The romaji for the last line is: A~~~~Re~~~~

Will wait for VIZ and see their translation. I honestly think the girl is moaning and Sanji just looks shocked because he's hearing something dirty going on :catsweat:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sorry to disappoint but the person isn't saying "I'm just kidding". I think the translation in the spoilers room was more accurate here.

Will wait for VIZ and see their translation. I honestly think the girl is moaning and Sanji just looks shocked because he's hearing something dirty going on :catsweat:
The fact that Oda put this kind of panel in the last page should be a big plot twist too.
So my guess isnt just Black Maria and the other geisha.
But there is someone with them

So it's just the courtesans playing around, weird choice for a cliffhanger though. Would be disappointing if the next chapter wastes time in Sanji simping for them

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So it's just the courtesans playing around, weird choice for a cliffhanger though. Would be disappointing if the next chapter wastes time in Sanji simping for them
This is the translation from Puck, viz should make things clear.
Sanji: Huh!? Hey! Do you guys hear that!?
Sanji: You can hear it too right!? It's coming from the 3rd floor!!
???: What is?
???: Kyaaa
???: *sound of some instrument*
???: It'd be okay if we did just this much right!! nufufu <3
???: No I can't!
???: No I...
???: *just~kiddin~

This is the translation from Puck, viz should make things clear.
Sanji: Huh!? Hey! Do you guys hear that!?
Sanji: You can hear it too right!? It's coming from the 3rd floor!!
???: What is?
???: Kyaaa
???: *sound of some instrument*
???: It'd be okay if we did just this much right!! nufufu <3
???: No I can't!
???: No I...
???: *just~kiddin~
Like you mentioned, it's an odd choice for a cliffhanger with a chapter escalating the overall tension. That coupled with the points I already mentioned in my post genuinely make Ivankov as a candidate for the person singing in the final panel.

The just kiddin part is what'll make or break it for me, hence why I'm really awaiting the official translation this time. As for the changed pattern in the laugh, Oda could've slightly tweaked it to not make it blatantly obvious. Besides that, everything in that scene screams Ivankov.

I'm not an expert over D. theories, but where did the term Dawn come from?

Is it just a meme or does it store an important significance instead?

I was thinking about Doflamingo wanted to bring up a new era, could it be related? In that case it could refer to the ones who challenge "God" to try to change the order of things in some way.
Mate, to tell you the truth, I'm also not expert about this D. theories, so I watched a few YouTube videos op theories, one that caught my attention is Mr Morj videos, he explained what is the meaning of D, so that video kind of convince me what is D. really mean. (sorry, I feel timid quoting this to you, Genius-san. :-))
but i don't think it a Meme, it must somehow related.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Like you mentioned, it's an odd choice for a cliffhanger with a chapter escalating the overall tension. That coupled with the points I already mentioned in my post genuinely make Ivankov as a candidate for the person singing in the final panel.

The just kiddin part is what'll make or break it for me, hence why I'm really awaiting the official translation this time. As for the changed pattern in the laugh, Oda could've slightly tweaked it to not make it blatantly obvious. Besides that, everything in that scene screams Ivankov.
Yep i'll leaning towards Ivankov too.
Because Black Maria is so obvious and there has to be someone there other than Black Maria and her groupee.

But if it was King, that would be a good plot twist like Katakuri eating donuts back then

The fact that Oda put this kind of panel in the last page should be a big plot twist too.
So my guess isnt just Black Maria and the other geisha.
But there is someone with them
Oda having a lot of fun time this week watching some YouTube videos that he's recently note, just wonder whether Oda leave the recent Chapter cliffhanger related to it or not.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So the translation we have regarding that last panel may be wrong?
Maaaan, for these things I wanna learn japanese... Then I remember how is their alphabet and my enthusiasm goes out the window.
Viz/mangaplus should make things clear

Oda having a lot of fun time this week watching some YouTube videos that he's recently note, just wonder whether Oda leave the recent Chapter cliffhanger related to it or not.
There is no point Oda put Sanji in last panel with a moment like that if we dont see a plot twist in next couple of chapters

Viz/mangaplus should make things clear

There is no point Oda put Sanji in last panel with a moment like that if we dont see a plot twist in next couple of chapters
I have watched a few op chapter reviews on YT, mostly guess it ivankov and saying RA has arrived in Onigashima. It seem to me too fanfiction but if it turn out to be truth, this arc sure gonna get better, just wonder how the raid will fail in chapter 1000 like most op fandom expected.

Mihawk was following Don Krieg because he was bored
Mihawk was chasing Luffy to see what so special about him. And he saw how people were protecting him.
Mihawk apologizes to Shanks because Luffy means a lot to Shanks
Vivre card literally says Mihawk waiting for a person stronger than Shanks....
It was literally stated that Mihawk and Shanks were rivals but then Shanks lost an arm. How is Shanks supposed to be stronger than Mihawk with 1 arm if he was only a match for him with 2?
Lmao, try to read the manga.

He came for Don Krieg's head.

Vivre card said Shanks was a Yonko 12 years ago when he fought mihawk, that's bunch of nonsense confirmed as far as Shanks vs mihawk thing goes, they already misinformed people, and it's incredible mihawk fans are still using it by ignoring the actual manga, where mihawk refuses to duel Shanks twice. Not even mention that statement could easily apply to sword skills, not to overall power levels, which is obvious that mihawk never beat Pre-Yonko Shanks, but still WSS, and Yonko Shanks >>>> mihawk.

mihawk was following Luffy, knowing that he is far weaker than himself.

mihawk apologizes from Shanks, because Shanks is mihawk's daddy.

It literally says Shanks and mihawk were old rivals, they are not anymore, Shanks is mihawk's daddy right now.
Vivre Card : "Mihawk waits for a swordsman even stronger than his former rival Shanks"

Your real world equations such as ''How is Shanks supposed to be stronger than Mihawk with 1 arm if he was only a match for him with 2?'' doesn't work for One Piece. LOL.

Is this guy serious? This guy literally thinks the real world logic works for One Piece. :milaugh: Hey wake up, this is One Piece, people who are size of an ant can ragdoll giants, and can use magical powers like Haki and Devil Fruits.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I have watched a few op chapter reviews on YT, mostly guess it ivankov and saying RA has arrived in Onigashima. It seem to me too fanfiction but if it turn out to be truth, this arc sure gonna get better, just wonder how the raid will fail in chapter 1000 like most op fandom expected.
That was such a cliffhanger and tbh i hope Oda give us a plot twist either Ivankov or King doing his perv thing.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Man these translations are always messy. Which one is reliable?
Like many said , if its Sanji simping, Oda couldve just shown it in the chapter instead of using it as a cliffhanger
Wait for the viz/mangaplus, hope the translation make things clear.
And yes i agree why do Oda put Sanji simp moment in the last page and his reaction is more like shocked

Lmao, try to read the manga.

He came for Don Krieg's head.
Yes, because he was bored.... your argument literally proved nothing. Way to go...

Vivre card said Shanks was a Yonko 12 years ago when he fought mihawk, that's bunch of nonsense confirmed as far as Shanks vs mihawk thing goes, they already misinformed people, and it's incredible mihawk fans are still using it
Show where it said Shanks was a yonko back then
by ignoring the actual manga, where mihawk refuses to duel Shanks twice. Not even mention that statement could easily apply to sword skills, not to overall power levels, which is obvious that mihawk never beat Pre-Yonko Shanks, but still WSS, and Yonko Shanks >>>> mihawk.
Somehow Mihawk is WSS but he never beat Shanks?
Realize how dumb that sounds. Then Mihawk wouldn't be WSS and Shanks would be.

mihawk was following Luffy, knowing that he is far weaker than himself.

mihawk apologizes from Shanks, because Shanks is mihawk's daddy.
literally ignorance
It literally says Shanks and mihawk were old rivals, they are not anymore, Shanks is mihawk's daddy right now.
Vivre Card : "Mihawk waits for a swordsman even stronger than his former rival Shanks"
Yes, they aren't rivals. Because Shanks is inferior to Mihawk now.
Your real world equations such as ''How is Shanks supposed to be stronger than Mihawk with 1 arm if he was only a match for him with 2?'' doesn't work for One Piece. LOL.

Is this guy serious? This guy literally thinks the real world logic works for One Piece. :milaugh: Hey wake up, this is One Piece, people who are size of an ant can ragdoll giants, and can use magical powers like Haki and Devil Fruits.
I'm asking how 1 arm shanks got stronger than Mihawk, when 2 arm shanks was only a match to mihawk?
You don't become a yonko because of just strength. You need territories, strong crew also.

If real world logic doesn't apply to One piece then anything Shanks does isn't impressive. If Shanks cuts the planet it isn't impressive because maybe the planet in one piece is as durable as piece of paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.