Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Momo who will guide the world to the dawn and Luffy who will guide the minks and the kozuki family to the Dawn of the World are the same thing. According to what Pedro said, the mink tribe and the Kozuki family have been waiting for someone to guide them to this event for centuries. So you can read from Pedro's words that neither one of the minks nor one of the kozuki will guide them to the Dawn of the World.

So I think that momo who will guide the world to the dawn does not have the same role with the dawn as Luffy. Unless someone wants to tell me that Momo is also the one who will change the world.

I see it that way. The dawn that Momo guides to the world is a setup for luffy to guide the minks and the kozuki family to the Dawn of the World.

I don't think Momo who will guide the world to the dawn and Luffy who will guide the minks and the kozuki family to the Dawn of the World are the same thing. According to what Pedro said, the mink tribe and the Kozuki family have been waiting for someone to guide them to this event for centuries. So you can read from Pedro's words that neither one of the minks nor one of the kozuki will guide them to the Dawn of the World.

So I think that momo who will guide the world to the dawn does not have the same role with the dawn as Luffy. Unless someone wants to tell me that Momo is also the one who will change the world.

I see it that way. The dawn that Momo guides to the world is a setup for luffy to guide the minks and the kozuki family to the Dawn of the World.
Yeah, whilst being ambiguous, can be interpreted in a way that reflects what we already know.

The dawn = Defeating the WG and the new free world that emerges
Wano's role in this is that it will be the main island (kinda like a HQ) in the fight against the WG. When Wano dawn comes to Wano (meaning when it's liberated from Kaido etc.), it will then play a big role in rallying countries against the WG. Momo as the shogun of Wano will therefore play a significant role in guiding the world to a new dawn. But ultimately, the ones that will bring the dawn are the straw hats. The primary figures in all of this.

Oden himself acknowledged that the ones to bring in the dawn would be external figures, that obviously means he knows it's not his own son.

-The entire world awaits Luffy (joyboy) and the straw hats.
-Wano's borders must be open and play an active role in world affairs (the fight against the WG)
-Momo, the leader of Wano will play a role in the dawn by cooperating with the straw hats

We can expect other leaders such as Vivi, and Shirahoshi with her Poseidon power to all be playing similar roles to Momo.

But yes, Wano's dawn and the dawn of the world are two different things. Wano's dawn is the fulfilment of a 20 year prophecy of liberating Wano from persecution by Kaido and Orochi. The dawn of the world is fulfilment of a 800 year prophecy of liberating the entire world from the persecution by WG.

I actually did not, that’s rad!! You don’t think I’m being serious about him joining the crew, though, right??
Nope, but I can see people talking about that. In the next few months they would like killer going join crew guys there so much events showcase otherwise. There example blah blah blah.
Post automatically merged:

I actually did not, that’s rad!! You don’t think I’m being serious about him joining the crew, though, right??
There is fan who still believes monet is going join the crew even to this day.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nope, but I can see people talking about that. In the next few months they would like killer going join crew guys there so much events showcase otherwise. There example blah blah blah.
Sure, but I’m not one of those guys who really thinks that’s in the cards. I picked someone I thought would be far out, a character that has zero reason or motivation to board the Thousand Sunny over all the more viable and logical candidates. The best jokes are the ones you have to explain in great detail...

The Dawn is the end of night for Wano. Night has been the centuries of isolation that Kozuki themselves put Wano into. Oden was aware, by the end that the time was not right for him to open the borders yet, because Joy Boy wasn’t back yet. They’ve had to wait now, for Luffy. Luffy and Momo will bring the Dawn, Joy Boy and a Kozuki ending night. Dawn is the new beginning, night (isolation) is over, Joy Boy returned and ready to take on the world.
Yes with tokis prophecy we can for sure say the dawn refers to wanos border opening and some event related to it. Though this dawn could also be the first step in whatever joyboy wanted to accomplish. Oden probably discovered its importance suring his journey with roger and made it his duty to do that for the future group who will be on the correct time to solve the issue(poseidon and all)

There is fan who still believes monet is going join the crew even to this day.
During PH I had very interesting speculations on her being on crew but oda just killed as a minor villain. :josad:

Yes with tokis prophecy we can for sure say the dawn refers to wanos border opening and some event related to it. Though this dawn could also be the first step in whatever joyboy wanted to accomplish. Oden probably discovered its importance suring his journey with roger and made it his duty to do that for the future group who will be on the correct time to solve the issue(poseidon and all)

During PH I had very interesting speculations on her being on crew but oda just killed as a minor villain. :josad:
Same here I thought monet was going to join the crew as well. I had my own headcannon of imagination that straw hats as sprites with monet at beach. As well Bonney as well. Oh well never happened. It is was is not big deal. https://www.deviantart.com/herooftomorrow/art/Straw-hats-at-the-Beach-337979570

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But you liked his comment. :myman:

No, dawn would mean the beginning of something(good in this case I guess). So the opening of wano borders could be the dawn itself or the first step and the actual dawn could be the end goal. Though I would like to think wano borders itself is the dawn of the End goal.
And?

I like comments of people often.

But you liked his comment. :myman:

No, dawn would mean the beginning of something(good in this case I guess). So the opening of wano borders could be the dawn itself or the first step and the actual dawn could be the end goal. Though I would like to think wano borders itself is the dawn of the End goal.
And where do Luffy and Momo come in? Is Momo only connected to the Wano opening borders part and Luffy is the "actual dawn"

And where do Luffy and Momo come in? Is Momo only connected to the Wano opening borders part and Luffy is the "actual dawn"
I don't see Luffy as Dawn per se. Just the event of opening borders to be the dawn of EOS Plot. So momo would start the dawn and luffy+ are the ones who will see through good times. The dawn is more related to Wano itself I think, like Wano(opening borders) is the dawn(start) of the One Piece world(EOS) which we are going to accomplish. Of course is involved in every step even the dawn(wano), but momo has some imporptant role in it.

What a waste if Yamato doesn't join the crew... Especially with the recent confirmation that she can use CoA...
Well I wasn't surprised of the latter. Most high tiers are able to use it and all top tiers are able to use it. So in other words, what instead surprised me a little more is the fact she started to transform and we have yet to have a clear grasp on what kinds of powers she is going to rely on. The most appealing the merrier it will be, but I hope she turns into an actual powerhouse either.

We need that mini Kaido in the crew. Especially with hints of having a mythical Zoan or her being dragon itself. I think it will hype in one piece world after kaido's defeat and knowing mini kaido is in SH crew

Teach went to Impel down and made his crew 10 times stronger meanwhile Luffy going to each Yonko knocking on their doors and taking their subbordinates lmao

First Jinbei , now Yamato

who's next ? Marco from WBP ? Beckmen from RHP ? Teach from BBP ?

the crew is getting stacked

Teach went to Impel down and made his crew 10 times stronger meanwhile Luffy going to each Yonko knocking on their doors and taking their subbordinates lmao

First Jinbei , now Yamato

who's next ? Marco from WBP ? Beckmen from RHP ? Teach from BBP ?

the crew is getting stacked
I would say neither Ben Beckmann? Marco would or one of blackbeard crew members serve under Luffy. It’s likely they might be allies to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.