Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
....This isn't about supporting or not a character....

But to witness the reasons why she would either join or not.
Bro she doesn't need to go out with SHP and she won't.

People with high hopes push her to the sunny for the sake of hype.

The same thing happened with Carrot.

Yamato will be a secondary character as soon as Wano is over.

Seth

โ€Ž
This is your opinion.

She has got plenty of reasons to join, and one is a reason you yourself were mentioning and I made sure to bold as well.
Then make sure to think twice before u bold some parts without any context.

Not to say you are dumb.

But I said that I agree she needs to leave Wano cuz people will not forgive her.

Leaving Wano does not mean leaving with Straw Hats instantly.

Just stop fam.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Then make sure to think twice before u bold some parts without any context.

Not to say you are dumb.

But I said that I agree she needs to leave Wano cuz people will not forgive her.

Leaving Wano does not mean leaving with Straw Hats instantly.

Just stop fam.
Then again you don't get that there's no particular context to entertain here, I was bolding a specific reason as to why she will join the Strawhats but you are refuting so, and even changing the matter to potential personal insults.

It's your opinion, there's nothing more to discuss about here.

Seth

โ€Ž
I was bolding a specific reason as to why she will join the Strawhats but you are refuting so, and even changing the matter to potential personal insults.
Didn't happen unless you would start first. ( talking about insults part ).

I know you are trying to get from this situation politically but you are just wrong here. Bolded two of my statement out of context and put them together cuz that fits your agenda.

Ofc think what you think as I do.
But don't take things out of context.

Leaving wano doesn't mean = Big Straw Hats will take you with them.

Don't mix my words please.

I try to answer you with as much respect as you give me but I don't like when someone tries to make me look dumb mixing two statements I used into one.

The remaining strawhat pirates will be: Yamato, Carrot, and Caribou.

Caribou has a devill fruit with a lot of application, enough to be a strawhat, he's got a trap style logia without being too powerful of a logia to flip the balance of power (he's weakling trio) and he is an infinite bag of holding essentially (great for pulling out dynamite, franky mechs, etc).

He offers a new avenue of comedy for the crew that other strawhats don't reach. He can kiss Luffy, Jinbei, and Zoro's ass. He can be sleazy and pervy with Sanji. He can be morbid and dark with Robin, Franky can casually keep him in line comedically, he can be cowardly like the other weakling 4 members, etc.

Caribou pretty much already asked to be a member of his crew and join his ship:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4gFCwXUUAAfdzf?format=jpg&name=large

Luffy has essentially already forgiven Caribou of everything Caribou has done:
https://i1.wp.com/rjwriting.ink/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/one-piece-12098299.jpg?resize=593,339&ssl=1

He understands what Shirahoshi is, yet he didn't tell Kaidou about it despite being in his jail.
He was already "redeemed" with his cover story, showing he has a nice side.
He specifically targets marines, so he probably has some story about that, maybe he was only kidnapping the mermaids cuz they are good prey for celestrial dragons cuz he has a grudge against them. His attitude of kissing ass and groveling might be a side effect of being a celestrial dragon's slave (which is super sad and would give him a lot of character importance going forward), and he might have been trying to use them to get revenge on a celestrial dragon.

In the end, he's a sleazy sadist, but he's easily kept in line by franky and the others in a comedic way, and you can have moments where the strawhats are like "go wild caribou" on someone evil who kind of deserves it. He'd fill out the weakling trio into the weakling 4, carrot would fill out the middle trio into the middle 4. Yamato would fill out the monster trio into the monster 4 (luffy isn't monster trio anymore, he surpassed them and the crew is formed like a yonkou crew now, with the monster trio or 4 being luffy's top commanders)
These are fair arguments. He could be just an ally or straight up join them.

Caribou would still need to get stronger, but thatโ€™s what training is for. He really would be convenient as the crewโ€™s walking treasure bag.

These are fair arguments. He could be just an ally or straight up join them.

Caribou would still need to get stronger, but thatโ€™s what training is for. He really would be convenient as the crewโ€™s walking treasure bag.
I mean he'd be weakling trio and can do stuff like this already:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20140301152701

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20130112050946

https://pm1.narvii.com/5990/f48c6a6ca30ccd66c766deb958272ac0d5ee919c_hq.jpg

Like he's only looked weak relative to Pekoms and Franky.

I imagine caribou like walking into an enemy base like "i've come to sell you information on strawhat", and then they let him in to the well guarded throne room, suddenly the franky mechs rush out of him, and it's proven he's actually loyal, and the entire strawhat crew get the jump on the enemy force point blank past all their defenses.

He'd be great to carry around franky's arsenal and any important things. His role in the crew can be like quartermaster or something.

Honestly, just feeling Yamato as the last strawhat at this point. No johns against Carrot or anyone else, its just starting to feel that way with the how much focus Yamato gets overall right now, plus the hidden devil fruit. I'm rooting for both joining, but one just seems more unique/preferable right now in my opinion.

Plus, there is one lingering issue with Pedro potentially being dead, and thats Peckoms. We really don't know what happened to him, and I would be fundamentally shocked if Oda brutalized and killed off Peckoms. I honestly believe that if Peckoms was present with Pound in Bege's cover story, then I could really believe Pedro not coming back. But right now this just screams the potential of both arriving at Wano together because Oda left off the Peckoms issue as a cliffhanger.

I would not be shocked if Pedro showed up, in Sulong form, with Peckoms to help handle some of the Big Mom Pirates or just Perospero with Carrot/Wanda. Do I expect it? No. Would I be shocked? Definitely not.

Don't take what I said above too seriously. Just playing devils advocate on this because it does seem like a very "Oda" thing to do. Even Pedro's weird moment with that Scarecrow is still a mystery (implying maybe part of his soul was in there), but all of this could just go unanswered and be done

Honestly, just feeling Yamato as the last strawhat at this point. No johns against Carrot or anyone else, its just starting to feel that way with the how much focus Yamato gets overall right now, plus the hidden devil fruit. I'm rooting for both joining, but one just seems more unique/preferable right now in my opinion.

Plus, there is one lingering issue with Pedro potentially being dead, and thats Peckoms. We really don't know what happened to him, and I would be fundamentally shocked if Oda brutalized and killed off Peckoms. I honestly believe that if Peckoms was present with Pound in Bege's cover story, then I could really believe Pedro not coming back. But right now this just screams the potential of both arriving at Wano together because Oda left off the Peckoms issue as a cliffhanger.

I would not be shocked if Pedro showed up, in Sulong form, with Peckoms to help handle some of the Big Mom Pirates or just Perospero with Carrot/Wanda. Do I expect it? No. Would I be shocked? Definitely not.

Don't take what I said above too seriously. Just playing devils advocate on this because it does seem like a very "Oda" thing to do. Even Pedro's weird moment with that Scarecrow is still a mystery (implying maybe part of his soul was in there), but all of this could just go unanswered and be done
I get what your saying Yamato is getting a lot screen time lately than carrot. Your hoping that both of them join eventually. But it does appear Yamato getting a lot screen time devote her as this brand new character. She already display various techniques under her belt. As well getting know more of her personality and little bit about her background. She has responded to luffy orders that were given to her. Has brief interaction with one of them members of the crew. I believe during act 4 weโ€™re going to know more about Kaido and Yamato as characters where they come from as the being that they are. Plus she has shown a hidden surprise of her own we havenโ€™t seen thus far yet will have wait see what that is. This arc especially act 3 has certain her and momo as characters.

I do hope the last 3 straw hats end up being
Yamato, Carrot, and vvi

Last edited:
Pedro must return to Wano. He is the only Sulong, we have not seen.
Did we see Bepo?
Post automatically merged:

The question is... Do Wano citizen watch Yamato doing some shit such as torturing people like other Kaido's subordinate did? If not, they don't have reason to hate her. Plus she's being in prison for years if I'm not mistaken.
Wano citizens are extremely racist. They will hate you for your bloodline until the end of the world.

Did we see Bepo?
Post automatically merged:

Wano citizens are extremely racist. They will hate you for your bloodline until the end of the world.
You do realize that a family line isn't a race right? It's not justified, but it's in no way racism. Also said family did completely start wars and killed countless people, like that doesn't mean the ones who didn't do it are guilty, but you're acting like th efamily just said something wrong at a party or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.