Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach went to Impel down and made his crew 10 times stronger meanwhile Luffy going to each Yonko knocking on their doors and taking their subbordinates lmao

First Jinbei , now Yamato

who's next ? Marco from WBP ? Beckmen from RHP ? Teach from BBP ?

the crew is getting stacked
Good theory if Yamato joins the crew...

Technically, Jinbe was also a WBP subordinate...

Teach went to Impel down and made his crew 10 times stronger meanwhile Luffy going to each Yonko knocking on their doors and taking their subbordinates lmao

First Jinbei , now Yamato

who's next ? Marco from WBP ? Beckmen from RHP ? Teach from BBP ?

the crew is getting stacked
I actually really love that idea.
Getting 4 crew mates in the New World
and each of them being a former subordinate
of a Yonko.

We already have Jinbe (who was a subordinate of Big Mom)

If Yamato joins (we would have a former associate of Kaido)

All that’s left is to get a former subordinate of Shanks and Blackbeard.

So in essence
1. Jinbe (Big Mom)
2. Yamato (Kaido)
3. Unknown (Shanks)
4. Unknown (Blackbeard)

#3 could be some Giant from Elbaf
#4 could be Blackbeard’s 10th titanic
captain. Maybe Gin?

Post automatically merged:

I would say neither Ben Beckmann? Marco would or one of blackbeard crew members serve under Luffy. It’s likely they might be allies to him.
What if Gin is Blackbeard’s 10th titanic captain? That would be one hell of a twist. It would explain his absence Post-Baratie.

Good theory if Yamato joins the crew...

Technically, Jinbe was also a WBP subordinate...
Well Jinbe wasn’t really a direct subordinate of Whitebeard like he was with Big Mom. He only supported Whitebeard because he protected Fishman Island.

Last edited:
of a Yonko.

So in essence
1. Jinbe (Big Mom)
2. Yamato (Kaido)
3. Unknown (Shanks)
4. Unknown (Blackbeard)

captain. Maybe Gin?

What if Gin is Blackbeard’s 10th titanic captain? That would be one hell of a twist. It would explain his absence Post-Baratie.

Well Jinbe wasn’t really a direct subordinate of Whitebeard like he was with Big Mom. He only supported Whitebeard because he protected Fishman Island.
Gin huh? If you ask me I think you probably just join the grand fleet under Blackbeard same with arlong, maybe captain Kuro as well.

Going into the common patterns of recruits and that the subordinate pattern is legit:

This one is a local troublemaker group leader from Shanks' main island of operations... He would be the source of a major overhaul on the Sunny... Can use projectile weapons and can upgrade Nami's Clima Tact... Probably an excellent trap maker, a propsman... The "weakest" NW recruit...

4. Unknown (Blackbeard)
A gentle pervert who gets involved in the Luffy-BB plotline... Another speed-centric and stealth character... This might be the unrevealed bolero from the Beta SH... A Logia DF user...

Gin huh? If you ask me I think you probably just join the grand fleet under Blackbeard same with arlong, maybe captain Kuro as well.
I dunno, the 10th titanic captain’s identity under Blackbeard was never revealed by Oda. I feel like it has to be for a good reason. Perhaps a shocking return of somebody we’ve met before.

Besides I don’t think Kuro or Arlong would survive for very long in the new world. Gin on the other hand was quite young and strong compared to the SHs. If Gin trained at the same rate as the rest of the SHs during the time skip, I have no doubt he would have gone far. Plus he said he wanted to meet Luffy on the Grand Line, that promise has yet to be fulfilled. And Oda doesn’t just forget characters, even the obscure ones.

Last edited:
of a Yonko.

So in essence
1. Jinbe (Big Mom)
2. Yamato (Kaido)
3. Unknown (Shanks)
4. Unknown (Blackbeard)

captain. Maybe Gin?

Or its simply Kuzan and SH Kuzan make sense

The remaining strawhat pirates will be: Yamato, Carrot, and Caribou.

Caribou has a devill fruit with a lot of application, enough to be a strawhat, he's got a trap style logia without being too powerful of a logia to flip the balance of power (he's weakling trio) and he is an infinite bag of holding essentially (great for pulling out dynamite, franky mechs, etc).

He offers a new avenue of comedy for the crew that other strawhats don't reach. He can kiss Luffy, Jinbei, and Zoro's ass. He can be sleazy and pervy with Sanji. He can be morbid and dark with Robin, Franky can casually keep him in line comedically, he can be cowardly like the other weakling 4 members, etc.

Caribou pretty much already asked to be a member of his crew and join his ship:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4gFCwXUUAAfdzf?format=jpg&name=large

Luffy has essentially already forgiven Caribou of everything Caribou has done:
https://i1.wp.com/rjwriting.ink/wp-...4/one-piece-12098299.jpg?resize=593,339&ssl=1

He understands what Shirahoshi is, yet he didn't tell Kaidou about it despite being in his jail.
He was already "redeemed" with his cover story, showing he has a nice side.
He specifically targets marines, so he probably has some story about that, maybe he was only kidnapping the mermaids cuz they are good prey for celestrial dragons cuz he has a grudge against them. His attitude of kissing ass and groveling might be a side effect of being a celestrial dragon's slave (which is super sad and would give him a lot of character importance going forward), and he might have been trying to use them to get revenge on a celestrial dragon.

In the end, he's a sleazy sadist, but he's easily kept in line by franky and the others in a comedic way, and you can have moments where the strawhats are like "go wild caribou" on someone evil who kind of deserves it. He'd fill out the weakling trio into the weakling 4, carrot would fill out the middle trio into the middle 4. Yamato would fill out the monster trio into the monster 4 (luffy isn't monster trio anymore, he surpassed them and the crew is formed like a yonkou crew now, with the monster trio or 4 being luffy's top commanders)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seems more likely that Yamato will join to me. She really has no reason to stay on Wano when her help is being portrayed more and more in favour of the Strawhats. She probably is looking for a new lifestyle, she realizes it's time to move and have a lifeshift after these few decades of agony.
Yeah ur right seems likely to you. There are no signs that she will join. Interactions with Luffy =/= instant crew place.

Although I agree. She needs to get off Wano. I doubt people would not blame her. I mean they would try to unleash her hatred on her in some way. Maybe abuse her will to help or shit?

I really hope Oda won't go for Shonen ending where the people of Wano accept her out of blue.

Yeah ur right seems likely to you. There are no signs that she will join. Interactions with Luffy =/= instant crew place.

Although I agree. She needs to get off Wano. I doubt people would not blame her. I mean they would try to unleash her hatred on her in some way. Maybe abuse her will to help or shit?

I really hope Oda won't go for Shonen ending where the people of Wano accept her out of blue.
You are contraddicting yourself, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.