Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge i forgot to ask you this last week but since it appears that yamato has advcoa 2, the barrier/projection one, do you reckon Kaido might have it too?
Not sure if that was haki or just an aerial slash type like with a sword just instead with a club. I do reckon Kaido might have it, he's a top tier and been in Wano for like 25 years, he probably picked up on it.

Orlumbus did 50% of the work
and a 100% the reason Zolo could ever beat Pica
:cheers:
You are joking right? Orlumbus throwing Zoro had nothing to do with that strength of Zoro's attack. He only used to reach Pica faster.

To further support that after Zoro cut Pica with his named attack the rest of his attacks were none name attacks. That just goes to show how strong Zoro is.

Not sure if that was haki or just an aerial slash type like with a sword just instead with a club. I do reckon Kaido might have it, he's a top tier and been in Wano for like 25 years, he probably picked up on it.
There was haki on her hand/club right before she fired it. Dont see why it would show that if it wasnt haki projection tbh, maybe im wrong though. I do reckon he taught her that. As he taught her Thunger Bagua.
Post automatically merged:

@Fujishiro we see you reppping the best bc character

:finally:
So i keep being told lmao, i know she's badass tho. Didnt get to her yet.

Ryuuma was created before Shanks, 1994 vs 1996, it's not rocket science...
Ryuma story was PUNBLISHED before Shanks's ... but Shanks was always part of Oda's idea for one piece story ... and since he was a creator based on HIMSELF ... the odds are Shanks could very well the first character oda EVER created ... cause MANY writer's first characters are a reflect of their own personality ... and Shanks is that person in one piece ...

it's not rocket science it's psychology ...

You are joking right? Orlumbus throwing Zoro had nothing to do with that strength of Zoro's attack. He only used to reach Pica faster.

To further support that after Zoro cut Pica with his named attack the rest of his attacks were none name attacks. That just goes to show how strong Zoro is.
Zolo would never beat Pica because he would never reach him.
Pica can just stay in in earth and travel across whole island while Zolo is fighting some rocks on the other side of the island.

1v1 Pica beats Zolo 100/100 times.
:luuh:

what are you talking about ? Oda thought of Ryuma well before he thought of Shanks.

Ryuma was the first OP character Oda thought of. He thought of him in middle school or something like that.
published is not same as created ... that's so simple to understand

and again ... my point was .... Ryuma being created 25 y.ago is not same as being SET UP for 25 years

Im not saying its IMPOSSIBLE but i think Yamato Will fight Ulti and Denjiro Sasaki.
Just a guess.
Those would be such boring fights. Yamato is far too strong for Ulti, and Denjiro fighting Sasaki after all this with Kaido would be such a downgrade. If he's still kicking after this beating he's helping the Novas fight Kaido, not running away and fighting a subordinate.

Ryuma story was PUNBLISHED before Shanks's ... but Shanks was always part of Oda's idea for one piece story ... and since he was a creator based on HIMSELF ... the odds are Shanks could very well the first character oda EVER created ... cause MANY writer's first characters are a reflect of their own personality

it's not rocket science it's psychology

A

admiralfanboy69420

if Sanji is the only thing making you read one piece, you may as well drop it. Sanji is not going to be portrayed above what his role is- he is a cook and a pervert. That's his role on the Straw Hats, not a primary combatant. He throws up nice kicks, but he won't be soloing EoS level opponents.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine stanning a character so much you are riding on them being the best character in an arc to save one piece for you.

Apparently if Sanji fights Queen and not King, that's a wrap for part of the fanbase here lmao
If your talking about me...then you misinterpeted. I wouldnt drop if Sanji fights Queen. I will drop if he keeps the RS tho.

Zolo would never beat Pica because he would never reach him.
Pica can just stay in in earth and travel across whole island while Zolo is fighting some rocks on the other side of the island.

1v1 Pica beats Zolo 100/100 times.
:luuh:
So now running and hiding from someone during a fight is considered a win.
:milaugh:

Please tell me more how Zoro doesn't have any range attacks that can't reach Pica or force him out of his hiding spot.

I like how Zolo fans are trying to put his feats on par with Kaido feats like they are remotely on the same league

Kaido lifted a fucking island this chapter, Zolo merely defeated a headliner who had the entire floor shasing him

and Zolo is low diff to Yonko at best, best case, even by some miracle he kill Kaido it will be after a group fight

Status
Not open for further replies.