Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup 'Judge Son' was the perfect of that.

Tags above also perfect example

But yeah only Sanji fan is autism...
:suresure:
Just from this spoiler example, you can see some so called Sanji fans are only trying to deny/undermine Zoro's feat, I mean its pretty much clear that Zoro got hyped this chapter by oda, but we know it just triggers some people. I don't know why people go around talking so long and not just come straight and say my character did not get a good portrayal and the rival seems to get better, need to do something to dehype that thing while trying to look sensible and neutral(which we already know without them commenting is not the case). I guess instead of trying to just come out straight that they don't want to accept that kind of hype for the rival, they want to sound Just in trying to showcase their points. I see so many guys from the different fanbases, trying to go long way even creating threads if they could not convince people(or recruit people) to their cause. But in the forum, we already know who likes and dislikes whom, so why even bother going long way and just state your mind(which is already open to someone). Guys can just come out and say I don't like it.

That's because fans assume everyone is fodder by default. Even if Kamazo wasn't Killer, shouldn't have meant fans ignored the fight.
can you blame them that’s how one piece is written if the character is not a pirate they are weak with the exception of marine admirals and garp

bounty hunters? non existent in the new world
marines and vice admirals? fodder
kingdoms and countries are extremely weak just look at how strong the vinsmokes,orochi's force and dressrosa gladiators are compared to the pirates in the arc

Why can't zoro and sanji fans just be friends
Because of both fan bases opinion on the power dynamic between the 2 characters.

-Some people in the Sanji fanbase find insulting that the Zoro fanbase does consider Sanji to be equal or close to Zoro strength wise.

-Some people in fanbase find insulting to think that Sanji is close or equal to Zoro strength wise.

Until there is a consensus on that matter, they will be war:kayneshrug:

Sanji in a span of an entire arc that's dedicated to him
- failed to beat anyone, couldn't even scratch Bobbin, Oven despite having a free hit on them
- cried like a little bitch throughout the arc that his sister has to help him
- needed everyone's help to escape from daddy.
- baked a cake that nobody cares. The only purpose of Sanji's entire existence is to drag the arc out, just like now he's captured in the middle of a war arc.
So shut the fuck up about how Zoro hasn't done anything cool in Wano :seriously:
I mean, if i were to judge with the same standard as you do in this post i'd say Zoro :

Exposed and endangered the whole operation by walking around the Capital with Shusui.
Got injured by nails and required medical treatment.
Failed to protect Tama from a couple of gifters.
Lost Shusui and ended up fainting against a nerfed Killer, getting saved by Komurasaki from freezing to death in the snow.
Could not get past Kyoshiro and reach Orochi.
Had to run away from Apoo until he was told about how to counter his DF.
Was unable to defeat a group of Gifters and got injured in the process.
Could do nothing to stop Queen from throwing him and Luffy way back to the lowest floor.

And now it's questionable if he cheapshoted Apoo while the whole floor was piling up on him.

It's very easy to push in one direction or another depending on bias and make things look better or worse than they actually are :kayneshrug:

can you blame them that’s how one piece is written if the character is not a pirate they are weak with the exception of marine admirals and garp

bounty hunters? non existent in the new world
marines and vice admirals? fodder
kingdoms and countries are extremely weak just look at how strong the vinsmokes,orochi's force and dressrosa gladiators are compared to the pirates in the arc
I am still bitter that we got not any real bounty hunter character in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.