Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 2 AM, I am freezing cold, didn't have electricity until a while ago so couldn't heat up my room properly, just finished work and stated what I saw while skimming the thread early on with my phone. I am not testing the waters, don't really care about that much.
For someone not caring, you sure spent a lot of time typing that wall of text. Anyhow, despite it all, i hope youre doing ok. I read up on your situation and its a shitty one. Hope things get fixed soon man. The company that fucked up your wires should pay you for the trouble it caused.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What is the case on midnight, explain it for the class.
I never care for Midnight’s meta, but aside from the personal insults, I think his reads are scattershot and totally insubstantial. Just because he always stays on the fringe, being slightly more active (but no more helpful in my estimation) doesn’t earn him a pass. Everyone’s reads are fairly unfounded by necessity, so if we’re shooting in the dark, I just choose to aim in what I think is the right direction.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Umm, hi!
Came from nowhere.
And then you're attempting...
Derailing the wagon straight off.
No brakes?

Some reads,
Not just frumping,
Would be quite nice from you.
Your approach is rather derpy.
Thank you.
I think my reads are pretty clear. And I don't understand the wagon on midnight, could you explain it to me?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
look your entire case's tldr is: Kiwi made a read and she agreed with Midnight therefore she is sheeping, redirecting attention to other players, throwing shade and being diplomatic at the same time

For the one hundreth time:

This is a first impression read. I said I know it's flimsy because it's guts feelings. And you want me to vote? Pfff why didn't you vote when you made that initial read then? And what made you think Yo Tan Wa is indie? Do tell.

Why I didn't vote?

It should be why do you think I should vote so quickly? It makes no sense to do that off flimsy reads.

Honestly, your case on me just sounds very ingenuine. It feels like you're throwing every generic scum reading strategy and trying to force it onto my posts.
TLDR; I am not scum you are.

This is a first impression read. I said I know it's flimsy because it's guts feelings. And you want me to vote? Pfff why didn't you vote when you made that initial read then? And what made you think Yo Tan Wa is indie? Do tell.
I divided those arbitrary reads and went off from there. I gave a few people indie. Why are you only concerned about the read on YO?

Honestly, your case on me just sounds very ingenuine. It feels like you're throwing every generic scum reading strategy and trying to force it onto my posts.
Right..

Look. I'm sure that's really horrible and all. But I can't believe a word you said and won't give your post the benefit of the doubt because of that.
No one is actually asking you to do that though.

For someone not caring, you sure spent a lot of time typing that wall of text. Anyhow, despite it all, i hope youre doing ok. I read up on your situation and its a shitty one. Hope things get fixed soon man. The company that fucked up your wires should pay you for the trouble it caused.
It took me like 20 minutes after I finished work because I read a bit prior.

@Zara

Literally one page back, Fuji...I’m not doing your work for you all game :kriwhat:
I voted him first, dont you try to deflect right now. I know very well why i voted him. And so far you havent been doing much work at all, except jumping on the midnight wagon, explain.

Piggied up @osieorb18 wagon and that was that, no thought of your own yet you act as if the case is solid.

I'll ask again, gimme youn reasoning.
why are you guys beaming with sarcasm ?
you could just explain this to someone who's obv new to the forum.
perhaps he's coming from a forum where things are 100% serious
regardless I am not a fan of this at all.
Agree, its uncalled for imo. Lets just welcome him/her.

I think my reads are pretty clear. And I don't understand the wagon on midnight, could you explain it to me?
I found
That Midnight was
Not contributing much.
Their posts felt to be, well, quite lame.
Scummy.

Feeling
Carried on through...
The whole thread, post by post.
Midnight got lamer and lamer.
It sucked.

And so...
I voted there.
I was one of the first.
And then people sheeped my read there.
Of note?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I voted him first, dont you try to deflect right now. I know very well why i voted him. And so far you havent been doing much work at all, except jumping on the midnight wagon, explain.

Piggied up @osieorb18 wagon and that was that, no thought of your own yet you act as if the case is solid.

I'll ask again, gimme youn reasoning.

Agree, its uncalled for imo. Lets just welcome him/her.
Boy, if I have to tell you again...
I never care for Midnight’s meta, but aside from the personal insults, I think his reads are scattershot and totally insubstantial. Just because he always stays on the fringe, being slightly more active (but no more helpful in my estimation) doesn’t earn him a pass. Everyone’s reads are fairly unfounded by necessity, so if we’re shooting in the dark, I just choose to aim in what I think is the right direction.

Aight, right now i think lynching midnight will give us next to no info because a lot of people are jumping on it. I want to look at the confrontations that are happening rn on the fring of it, like you/osie vs Zara/midnight
Lightvs Kiwi/TaC.

Also

@Tobi what's up man, are you caught up?
Post automatically merged:

Boy, if I have to tell you again...
Saw, sorry was making that post while you quoted yours.I couldnt find that paticular quote.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Midnight, Kiwi and possibly Fuji are on my town list.

I used to think Rayan was the most sus player, but Light blew him out of the water. Still no reads one way or the other for Zara.

Status
Not open for further replies.