Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
light I was rereading your post and I want to ask you a question
what did you get from the fact I was more proactive today and why you just threw away this info and concluded it with "worth nothing" instead of saying what you think
That you are playing differently than what I am used to. My apologies, I wasn't as clear as I should have been.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Any specific reason why Fuji is no more on your radar? Is it for his adversity towards Light who you deem as suspicious or is there more that makes you believe that?

He also ignored me entirely after I had answered him thoroughly, which sounded pretty laissez passer from him for my superfine tastes, to put it mildly. It's Mafia and if you avoid direct confrontation you must feel somewhat in the guilt and in a more general way uncomfortable with the idea of replying and giving breath to a specific topic.
his original reaction to my read was the same as a few games back when he was town. And the question he asks are on point. They're logical and he's being really aggressive and open about his suspicions. The reads seem genuine and not half-assed

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My only single concern with voting Light is how casual he's been... But, that's not enough to dissuade me.
I've been casual because I prefer an 'I told you so' rather than trying to dissuade people.

I've butted heads with you and Kiwi, and most likely Rayan later on so when I flip town it will allow the others to look back, and seeing as you are the advocate for my lynch hopefully they'll open their eyes and get you tf out. You're doing the same thing we did to Gambit in the DN game, trying to get him lynched because he was spot on about you.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've been casual because I prefer an 'I told you so' rather than trying to dissuade people.

I've butted heads with you and Kiwi, and most likely Rayan later on so when I flip town it will allow the others to look back, and seeing as you are the advocate for my lynch hopefully they'll open their eyes and get you tf out. You're doing the same thing we did to Gambit in the DN game, trying to get him lynched because he was spot on about you.
Look, if you get lynched it's your own damn fault. Wallies with no substances screams scum.

Any specific reason why Fuji is no more on your radar? Is it for his adversity towards Light who you deem as suspicious or is there more that makes you believe that?

He also ignored me entirely after I had answered him thoroughly, which sounded pretty laissez passer from him for my superfine tastes, to put it mildly. It's Mafia and if you avoid direct confrontation you must feel somewhat in the guilt and in a more general way uncomfortable with the idea of replying and giving breath to a specific topic.
Did ya quote me? Can you repost it or tell me the page. I had a lot of people quoting me and im quite busy atm.

Point for me stands, your town meta is you witch hunting a single target till theyre gone, and you havent done it so far besides timidly poking towards me for kinda sussing you.

So you've completely given up?

Wouldn't revealing your character be more pragmatic then simply giving up completely?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Look, if you get lynched it's your own damn fault. Wallies with no substances screams scum.
Right. I am not sure how you call it no substance when I've provided my reasons as to why I actually sus the people I sus. But post the same thing a few more times, maybe someone buys it.

So you've completely given up?

Wouldn't revealing your character be more pragmatic then simply giving up completely?
No, I am not throwing the game. I am speaking logically. If it takes my lynch for the rest of the fuckers to wake up and look at things then that's it. My lynch would give some info, more than others would so far. Unless some major stuff happens later on, as I've said earlier, either vote me or get PICA out.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Right. I am not sure how you call it no substance when I've provided my reasons as to why I actually sus the people I sus. But post the same thing a few more times, maybe someone buys it.
Well, quoting early game fluff doesn't really help your case. That post tells us almost nothing about your views. You didn't even vote anyone there when Rayan was your main sus.

No, I am not throwing the game. I am speaking logically. If it takes my lynch for the rest of the fuckers to wake up and look at things then that's it. My lynch would give some info, more than others would so far. Unless some major stuff happens later on, as I've said earlier, either vote me or get PICA out.
You want Pica gone over Rayan? I thought Rayan was 1, Pica was 2, and Kiwi was 3?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well, quoting early game fluff doesn't really help your case. That post tells us almost nothing about your views. You didn't even vote anyone there when Rayan was your main sus.
I've said he was fluffing with the best boy and clearly stated for what I find him sus. What do you mean it didn't give my view lmfao? I legit gave my reasons as to why I sus the players I put there. I didn't randomly choose people just to talk shit about it.

your town meta is you witch hunting a single target till theyre gone, and you havent done it so far besides timidly poking towards me for kinda sussing you.
I don't have a town meta, that's just an illusion. I change my playstyle at my will, if not I don't recall a single game in which I happened to stick onto a single player throughout the whole game unless I had some solid meta to support my quests like in my last game's case, but you outright ignored my argument about TAC's meta and how I did something similar this game in a reversed mood, and even now you are shamelessly refuting to address my points in your answer by simply asserting a position that was already crystal clear.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've said he was fluffing with the best boy and clearly stated for what I find him sus. What do you mean it didn't give my view lmfao? I legit gave my reasons as to why I sus the players I put there. I didn't randomly choose people just to talk shit about it.
You picked 2 players and made incredibly weak, almost non-cases on them. Like I said, your entire post divulges almost zero info to the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.