Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You want Pica gone over Rayan? I thought Rayan was 1, Pica was 2, and Kiwi was 3?
He wants me gone now because I started voting against him. I think that's OMGUS.
Ah I've stated that I want you gone quite early though.
For real now, I am gonna be gone for some time. Just got power back and there are some things I need to take care of and I have work later.

I am somewhat serious about the scum reads. Getting PICA out is always good, if he's scum or indie he'll just fuck up the game as we go and make it more confusing for town. If he's town, well I'll take the blame.

Though these are pretty early reads, we'll see what goes on through the phase.
And then stated the same here
I don't vote early, especially at the beginning of the stage.

My vote is on PICA, whom I also sus, and would like to get out of the game. In the end if it comes to it vote for me or him and that way we get more info. I've butted heads with multiple players here, and would probably do so with some more later, which would provide decent enough info after my town flip.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You picked 2 players and made incredibly weak, almost non-cases on them. Like I said, your entire post divulges almost zero info to the rest of us.
How did I make cases if I didn't provide my views then? See now you're acknowledging that they are cases, but earlier you've stated I had no view on the players. You're just falling deeper down the rabbit hole.

Oh good. You wanted me out for zero discernable, in game reasons at the start. That's a great look for you light.
I always want you out. You just make the game much much more confusing that it needs to be. It just so happens to align that now I believe you are scum.
Post automatically merged:

If it's a miss I'll gladly take the blame and revive you myself, even fully if your role is OP. Or just lynch me I guess.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
How did I make cases if I didn't provide my views then? See now you're acknowledging that they are cases, but earlier you've stated I had no view on the players. You're just falling deeper down the rabbit hole.
> @Kiwipom has been rather diplomatic in her stances, and I would say opportunistic. I'll let the PICA vote slide at the beginning, since I voted him too, mainly just to call him PICA and feeling he is scum. Had some fluff here and there, but that's not really important now.

The vote on PICA here

Then some minor discussion with Lanji, subconsciously maybe trying to throw shade at Lanji for the gif and plant the idea he might be scum

Providing some info on past games like above with Lanji being scum as well as this

Hoping onto Midnight's apparent reads and agreeing with them

The same reads Midnight said he faked and just choose people randomly

And when Fuji tried to grill her provided some answers like this

Telling him to jump off on other people.

Worth noting as well.
LMFAO Look at your blanket ass reads for Kiwi or Rayan. You say virtually nothing here. You make no hard stance. You go through the effort of collecting their posts just for what exactly? "here's the evidence, idk, you guys make up your mind"

Like you're too afraid to be the person pushing either of them first. Where would town be without Light's insight?

It's a usual scum strategy to post a lot and give some 'info' that is not really useful when you take a look at it, but it serves to appear as if they are active and helping and trying to game solve.
Your words about Rayan are hilarious, because they summarize your post. It has the appearance of being useful. But, you don't actually say or do anything in the post, do you?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nah.

Human transmutation can only be used twice. It should be saved for the strongest town roles. Not simply the first two mislynches.
Of course, which is why I said if his role is OP.

LMFAO Look at your blanket ass reads for Kiwi or Rayan. You say virtually nothing here. You make no hard stance. You go through the effort of collecting their posts just for what exactly? "here's the evidence, idk, you guys make up your mind"
So there's the evidence of them being sus, but it's too much for you to use that brain to connect that, eh? I haven't seen you do actually anything relevant in the game, just shouting lynch Light like a madman.

Prior to me putting it out there I haven't seen anyone say anything about Rayan or Kiwi. I am pulling the discussion forward.

Your words about Rayan are hilarious, because they summarize your post. It has the appearance of being useful. But, you don't actually say or do anything in the post, do you?
Right, do me a favour and actually read them for some time.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
So there's the evidence of them being sus, but it's too much for you to use that brain to connect that, eh? I haven't seen you do actually anything relevant in the game, just shouting lynch Light like a madman.

Prior to me putting it out there I haven't seen anyone say anything about Rayan or Kiwi. I am pulling the discussion forward
What? Kiwi and Fuji had a big spat and I personally mentioned I didn't like Rayan so far well before you returned. Maybe you should've spent more time combing over the thread when selectively looking for posts and people to push.

Furthermore, your post literally says nothing new. Midnight mentioned exactly what you did on Kiwi's maybe biggest issue, somewhat agreeing with Midnight. But she didn't copy him, she used gut feelings like several other players. Your post did not push the conversation forward, apart from making you the conversation topic.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What? Kiwi and Fuji had a big spat and I personally mentioned I didn't like Rayan so far well before you returned. Maybe you should've spent more time combing over the thread when selectively looking for posts and people to push.
OK could you link those posts please?

And as far as I saw you've only stated Rayan's a bit sus as an off handed comment and literally did nothing.

Furthermore, your post literally says nothing new. Midnight mentioned exactly what you did on Kiwi's maybe biggest issue, somewhat agreeing with Midnight. But she didn't copy him, she used gut feelings like several other players. Your post did not push the conversation forward, apart from making you the conversation topic.
No one actually took note of that. She said she agreed with his made up reads. Now you acknowledge that to be an issue.

What do you mean I didn't push it forward? Here we are talking about all that stuff with you agreeing more and more.

And as you say I've made myself the conversation topic. Is that what I would like to do if I were scum? Make me the biggest highlight here and get attention on me, as well as be fine with my lynch.

Please do tell me what do I get as scum with the attention being on me then?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
OK could you link those posts please?

And as far as I saw you've only stated Rayan's a bit sus as an off handed comment and literally did nothing.
You can find them yourself. Rereading the thread will be good for you.

And yeah, so you admit you're wrong. Good. Admit you're scum next.
No one actually took note of that. She said she agreed with his made up reads. Now you acknowledge that to be an issue.
Mostly because it isn't? She didn't agree with them, she had similar thoughts on the game. It's the agenda you want to push that Kiwi was backpacking Midnight (of all people).

What do you mean I didn't push it forward? Here we are talking about all that stuff with you agreeing more and more.
The issue pertaining to your post is the fact you say nothing that hasn't either been said or doesn't push any investigation further. You did not vote anyone. Any accusations you made on Kiwi/Rayan โ€” the foremost two you focused on โ€” were puddle deep. That was a sham of a scum hunting post and that's why I'm on you. Not because you made any wild accusation.

And as you say I've made myself the conversation topic. Is that what I would like to do if I were scum? Make me the biggest highlight here and get attention on me, as well as be fine with my lynch.
You definitely didn't intend for this, so quit with that line of thought.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You can find them yourself. Rereading the thread will be good for you.
Right.

I didn't admit I am wrong though. Are you OK?

Mostly because it isn't? She didn't agree with them, she had similar thoughts on the game. It's the agenda you want to push that Kiwi was backpacking Midnight (of all people).
Are you trying to go back and forth with you or me here?

Now you acknowledge that to be an issue.
Can you hold a coherent line of thought for more than 10 minutes?

The issue pertaining to your post is the fact you say nothing that hasn't either been said or doesn't push any investigation further. You did not vote anyone. Any accusations you made on Kiwi/Rayan โ€” the foremost two you focused on โ€” were puddle deep. That was a sham of a scum hunting post and that's why I'm on you. Not because you made any wild accusation.
How did it not push any investigation further? I've given you my reasons for why I sus them and made it known publicly. I didn't give some off handed oh my Rayan might be sus comments. You say they are puddle deep but agree with them. Again are you sure you know what you are saying??

You definitely didn't intend for this, so quit with that line of thought.
If I didn't want to or intend to I would have backtracked and not put myself there. You are contradicting yourself with every new post. You can do better than this, come on.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If you are active you could share your thoughts too Zara. So please do so. What do you make of the current situation and what reads do you have up until now?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I didn't admit I am wrong though. Are you OK?
You said you were the first to sus Rayan, you're wrong. It's the little things here.
Are you trying to go back and forth with you or me here?
Midnight mentioned exactly what you did on Kiwi's maybe biggest issue, somewhat agreeing with Midnight. But she didn't copy him
Please don't cut shit off. It's dishonest. She had similar thoughts as Midnight but didn't copy him, which is pretty clear and opposite to what you're saying.
How did it not push any investigation further? I've given you my reasons for why I sus them and made it known publicly. I didn't give some off handed oh my Rayan might be sus comments. You say they are puddle deep but agree with them. Again are you sure you know what you are saying??
Because your post consists of 2012 style youtube playthrough commentary. You add nothing to the conversation. It is literally a single line of bare bones commentary and you do NOTHING at the end of it. You do not push Kiwi further, or Rayan. Hell, you didn't even focus on me until I came at you. Until then I was just low priority lynch for biases outside the game.

They are puddle deep. Your post has no weight to it. It is literally filler, coming off as fake scum hunting.
If I didn't want to or intend to I would have backtracked and not put myself there. You are contradicting yourself with every new post. You can do better than this, come on.
Nah nah nah. You never intended to make this about you instead of any of the people you sussed. You can try to play that angle but it's a load of shit lmao. Drop it here because that post was an attempt to catch up and quickly appear as if you've been playing.

If you are active you could share your thoughts too Zara. So please do so. What do you make of the current situation and what reads do you have up until now?
Just feels like two townies focusing on each other while mafia ugly laughs at you both in the background tbh. There wasnโ€™t anything really wrong with your Rayan post tbh, itโ€™s not like you even started a wagon on him, you just posted your thoughts on him. On the flip side, donโ€™t think Tac did anything wrong either.

Midnight is the most interesting person for me at the moment. Dude was panicking like crazy over a few simple votes, and completely abandoned the thread once the wagon shifted from him to you, and itโ€™s not like heโ€™s offline either. Iโ€™d much rather see the spotlight return back to Midnight.

That said, you versus Pica is funny.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You said you were the first to sus Rayan, you're wrong. It's the little things here.
So basically nothing.

Please don't cut shit off. It's dishonest. She had similar thoughts as Midnight but didn't copy him, which is pretty clear and opposite to what you're saying.
But I am not.

> I've said she agreed with him on made up reads and that's an issue

> You said that's Kiwi's biggest issue

> I say so now you acknowledge it to be an issue

> Then you say it's not an issue

Is it clear now?

Because your post consists of 2012 style youtube playthrough commentary. You add nothing to the conversation. It is literally a single line of bare bones commentary and you do NOTHING at the end of it. You do not push Kiwi further, or Rayan. Hell, you didn't even focus on me until I came at you. Until then I was just low priority lynch for biases outside the game.
Right. That's why we are here agreeing that Rayan is sus, agreeing that Kiwi was sus for sheeping on it, acknowledging it as an issue and furthering the talks about it. Crazy, right?
Those are not biases outside the game though. Your not on my list because your powerscaling is wrong or your sig is terrible or other shit like that, it's because you convolute the game.

Nah nah nah. You never intended to make this about you instead of any of the people you sussed. You can try to play that angle but it's a load of shit lmao. Drop it here because that post was an attempt to catch up and quickly appear as if you've been playing.
Again, I am not really sure what you mean. I literally put myself there. If I didn't want to do that I wouldn't have. Simple as that. I could have dropped some generic sup guys comment and leave it at that. However, I wanted to share MY thoughts which I have accumulated, and make known what appeared to me as odd.

Midnight is the most interesting person for me at the moment. Dude was panicking like crazy over a few simple votes, and completely abandoned the thread once the wagon shifted from him to you, and itโ€™s not like heโ€™s offline either.
That's a good point tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.