• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Look powerscaling bullshit is starting
:ihaha:
Power scaling in OP is probably worst because oda changes plot every chapter. At this point its highly possible zoro could kill kaido i wont be surprised.

Oda is basically doing what kishimoto , tite kubo were doing . I dont blame him and OP sales were not good this year so its all about surviving the competition.

what do u think about Zoro statement about kaido .
i want to understand this didn't killer say he is the strongest ? ppl claim because he fought other yonko ? but zoro didn't see a single one ? so Zoro believed in rumors ? what do u think about it ?
Zoro probably knows because he spoke to Mihawk. Also most people in the OP world believe he is strongest so he could have picked it up by talking to people off screen. Kaido's introduction even says people say he is strongest.

BigMom>Kaido
Confirm
Heh. I feel her position is even more precarious. Still think she shouldn't have been brought into the arc. All that's happened is her getting trolled. Her invulnerability is her saving grace for now. But her being in Wano is superfluous to actual events. The porotagonists either ignore her or roll her out of the way, she's not effective in helping the antagonist side at all.

Even the notion that she will betray Kaidou and get an opening on him for the protagonists to finish him off doesn't quite work anymore. The Scabbards can cut him, Zoro has an UBER Special Sword from Oden himself, Luffy got SPECIAL HAKI...No real need for an assit from Big Mom, really.

Have a few thoughts as to her actual role. But all this will probably become clearer once the whole 'Kill Kaidou' plot gets done with.

Power scaling in OP is probably worst because oda changes plot every chapter. At this point its highly possible zoro could kill kaido i wont be surprised.

Oda is basically doing what kishimoto , tite kubo were doing . I dont blame him and OP sales were not good this year so its all about surviving the competition.
IDC
Oda knows that people are stupid when it comes to powerscaling so he just toying with them
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.