Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It makes a difference.
He will have to focus on more than one enemy.
Please, I don't want to end the hyper of zoro and kaido.
But don't try to force your schedule, because zoro will not come out stronger than kaido, or it will be stronger than kaido, when he will never beat you in 1v1. This is something that will always remain open for the rest until the end of the story, even with luffy pk I will have doubts if he can 1v1 against kaido.
Why does Kaido have to focus on someone who can't even hurt him:choppawhat:

D

Dragomir

Oh boy, Yonko fans finna come out swinging in the Battledome with all this material to use once this chapter drops. Goddamnit. I had to drop Kaido down my rankings after all that clownery he received in like the last ten chaps but I suppose this one settles it. He's #1.

Linlin is still weaker than Fujitora, and that's a fact.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Why does Kaido have to focus on someone who can't even hurt him:choppawhat:
These people can: make you unbalanced, throw you, knock you down.
And you are rushing.
We don't know whether or not they can hurt kaido.
Besides, I don't even know why I'm talking to you, even if it's 1v2, it will be 2 against kaido, and not 1v1 to prove that that person is superior to kaido.

Zoro isn't aware of Kaido's power either
He repeats what he's heard
People say people say
Kaido being the strongest is folklore we've yet to see someone who's fought toptiers acknowledge it
I don't try to say "this line prove Kaido is 100% sure is strongest"

I'm trying to prove "Zoro trust in those" folklore" about Kaido is strongest more than his own teacher that he knows"

him calling Kaido strongest prove Kaido > Mihawk ....

p.s

I guess lifting an island
beating 9 scabbard without any real damage in base form

are enough to point out "Kaido is strongest until proven otherwise" anyway

like how can some one deny this level of hype?!

I hope it wasn't CoC but for a single reason.

There's time for CoC and Zoro to unleash it and shall surely do later on, but imagine if Zoro's physical prowess + CoA were enough to shake the country. He is the same man who will attain the best CoA haki in the series one day after all.
His Pica slashes aimed at Onigashima would easily cause it to shake.
We are slowly ramping up in feats, the fight is being moved to the mainland because Onigashima is too small to handle the island level feats we are going to see from Kaido, Law, Luffy and Zoro soon
:sadgrin:

I already accepted Kaido top 1 since the beginning. Only dropped him to no 3 for a time due to his Oden PTSD.

And yet I have already accepted him at top 1, before this weeks spoilers. So yeah nothing chages for me.
Ok I wanted to be sure.

All we need is consistency,i don't know if Kaido is really the strongest in the world,but I think amongst pirates,he definitely is.

Status
Not open for further replies.