Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Until Kaido is defeated honestly.

If he goes down too easily to be the strongest being alive then he simply wasn't.
I really dont care. I had high expectations on wano. Its just dbz version of arc.

Also adding Yamato in current plot is just cumbersome. I dont really understand existence of her character , Is it to humanise kaido or whatever we will see.

We have like 30 odd character running around an enemy for past 12 chapters. So overall its average and i dont teally feel excited at the progress.

Funny how the clowns now know what a sneak attack is.
Where was this same energy when Zoro faced Killer. Same people claiming this was a sneak attack were the same people who claimed Killer's wasn't and that it actually didn't matter.
Up to date, these same people claim Sanji speed blitzed Oven..when that was clearly a sneak attack.
Same people forget Sanji sneaked Page One
Sanji sneaked Sheepshead
Sanji sneaked Vergo.
They all conclude from that as "Sanji is too fast for his opponent", "his COO is overpowered". So fast and overpowered that he is bleeding from gifters and begging them to untie him...

Just shows how hypocritical these people are.

H

Haoshoku

So zolos feats this chapter were sneak attacking apoo while he was distracted fighting drake...and cutting queens bazooka while he’s distracted also?
not much of a feat lmao
I don’t get why it doesn’t constitute as a feat just because he attacked Apoo mid battle. It sounds like a poor excuse to cover up for the fact that all it took for Apoo to go to sleep was an Ittoryu attack. An attack from the weakest set of moves in Zoro’s arsenal, that’s what constitutes it as an impressive feat. Not sure why some of you can’t see that.

F

Fallen Prince

I love zoro and ALL his action not only in this chapter but during the whole Arc. He is a Monster that Will shine even more.

But lets not put the weagon in front of the horses.

Some People saying he is already admiral lvl is BEYOND nonsense. The best feat for luffy until today is an extreme diff against a YC1 that IS more than sure BELLOW admirals. Zoro didint fought not even a YC3 yet, imagine a YC1...zoro is shining so lets get HYPED not dumb.

Not even luffy Will be able to solo a yonko this arc, kaido Will only Go down with the effort of LOTS of people Fighting him.

I do think zoro Will play a big role in Kaido defeat, a great damage or a final hint to kill a already very damaged kaido.

So... no one in this Arc Will fight Kaido alone like Oden did and could have won, not even close to that. Lets be realistic. So If zoro be able to kill or damage kaido It Will be with the help of lots of others, he or anyone Will NOT solo him.

Oda is not dumb to put luffy, zoro etc so strong at the point that the next enemies as admirals, other yonkos and their comanders would fell easy.

And thats why kaido CANT go down without a group Fighting him. Hes already the strongest in the world, If he goes down for 1, 2 persons theres no more chalenges ahead. Its kind simple.
I really dont understand why people create fiction like Admiral level or yonko level.

If kinemon can fight kaido then its clear luffy will take on kaido .

At best Akainu along with other Admirals are powerful and on same bracket as big mom and kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.