Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you voting PICA? By that I mean your reasons. I don't really like this. Not that it is because it's me in question, but for the fact that you are planning lynches in the future just like that.
I voted waaayyy early on before going to sleep. Gave an explanation, if you didn’t see it it’s not my problem and I’m not gonna repeat it.
I am planning lynches because you want TAC dead, the way you’ve been playing reminded me of when you were about to be lynched in WCI, and so I went with my initial guy I wanted to lynch, TAC.

You said it yourself raito, if he is town lynch me. And we’ll do just that.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I town lean rn, if tac flips town then light has been misleading town/lying.
That's not a good approach. Town v Town happens often, and you'd be shooting yourself in the foot in that case. Also how can he be lying about anything if this is just day 1?

Anyway, if it's down to two, I think raito is more town, so Vote Lynch TAC

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I voted waaayyy early on before going to sleep. Gave an explanation, if you didn’t see it it’s not my problem and I’m not gonna repeat it.
Um the most I saw was you saying you're being paranoid and not sure what to do. So if you have anything other than that please link it.
You said it yourself raito, if he is town lynch me. And we’ll do just that.
Uh I don't have a problem with being lynched. I am just letting you all know that I AM TOWN, and with night info on the table setting up a goal like this is sus.

That's not a good approach. Town v Town happens often, and you'd be shooting yourself in the foot in that case. Also how can he be lying about anything if this is just day 1?

Anyway, if it's down to two, I think raito is more town, so Vote Lynch TAC
Town vs town happens, but there was clear sides, it was light vs TAC/Kiwi. And all 3 of these people acting sus at some point.

Oh so now you’re voting when called out, interesting stuff.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah. I’m not letting some small brains do this.
Unvote
vote lynch midnight

I want light gone but I’d rather not die myself either.
Post automatically merged:

Town vs town happens, but there was clear sides, it was light vs TAC/Kiwi. And all 3 of these people acting sus at some point.

Oh so now you’re voting when called out, interesting stuff.
Not really, The most I did is call out and argue with Light. The way you’re pushing me makes it more and more clear you have an agenda with keeping Light alive

Um the most I saw was you saying you're being paranoid and not sure what to do. So if you have anything other than that please link it.

Uh I don't have a problem with being lynched. I am just letting you all know that I AM TOWN, and with night info on the table setting up a goal like this is sus.
Barring night info, if info comes out that you ain’t scum we good.

Someone check light and Mel please

Status
Not open for further replies.