• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt so.

We all banter him sometimes but he is still one of the main characters of this series, so he is definitely shining at least a little bit too, but it's not clear whether it will really be Queen or someone weaker. Yet i don't feel like it is rightful to think it will just be Page One. The least I can see would be at least Who is Who.
I actually think, if Sanji indeed fights someone this arc, it will be Queen. There needs to be one more person to take down Smoothie.
Btw, who do you think will take down Smoothie? Law,Killer,Zoro and Drake are potential candidates imho.

I actually think, if Sanji indeed fights someone this arc, it will be Queen. There needs to be one more person to take down Smoothie.
Btw, who do you think will take down Smoothie? Law,Killer,Zoro and Drake are potential candidates imho.
I can see Sanji v Queen but it really depends on the importance Oda channels onto the Germa matter and whether or not he wants to pull a new Enies Lobby off, meaning all characters will be boosted in power substantially.

Smoothie will probably be taken by someone like Law I feel. Law has yet to beat someone stronger than Vergo and perhaps this arc will be good to prove he is YC1 or YC2 level but I don't see him confronting Kaido if not in a small fragment. Law v King might occur too, but I can see Kidd v King instead.

No ganfall described basic coo which is what ussop did. Sensing presences = hearing voices which you admitted
Ussop used basic coo
You admit coby and ussop did NOT do the same thing.
No ones lying but you who keeps contradicting himself.
So now Gandalf is a CoO expert ? He himself said he doesnt know much about it. Meaning he gave a brief introduction to it. Coby did what Gandalf said and described. Usopp did something else which is still CoO.

Why are all your arguments always so bad and irrelevant.

C

critical mindset

Nope that's Judge's son. Not only does he have Sky Walk, but he has a flight enhancing suit.
Bro, look at Vergo has who more powerful geppo bursts than Sanji when he is casually talking on the phone

versus Sanji in an enraged state does not have exclamation marks like Vergo. Vergo has exclamation marks to signify just how freaking powerful his geppo bursts are

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So now Gandalf is a CoO expert ? He himself said he doesnt know much about it. Meaning he gave a brief introduction to it. Coby did what Gandalf said and described. Usopp did something else which is still CoO.

Why are all your arguments always so bad and irrelevant.
Lmfao you are the one who happily showed ganfall off.
No ussop didnt, ussop used basic coo like everyone else does which is what ganfall described. You yourself say coby and ussop didnt do the same thing meaning coby didnt do basic coo which is what ganfall described. They so bad they destroy every point you make.
Post automatically merged:

Bro, look at Vergo has who more powerful geppo bursts than Sanji when he is casually talking on the phone

versus Sanji in an enraged state does not have exclamation marks like Vergo. Vergo has exclamation marks to signify just how freaking powerful his geppo bursts are
Lmfao why is sanji doing nams finisher against kid goku ?

I can see Sanji v Queen but it really depends on the importance Oda channels onto the Germa matter and whether or not he wants to pull a new Enies Lobby off, meaning all characters will be boosted in power substantially.

Smoothie will probably be taken by someone like Law I feel. Law has yet to beat someone stronger than Vergo and perhaps this arc will be good to prove he is YC1 or YC2 level but I don't see him confronting Kaido if not in a small fragment. Law v King might occur too, but I can see Kidd v King instead.
To me, it seems like Brook will take down Who’s Who.
Brook vs Whos Who
Franky vs Sasaki (seems like already set)
Robin vs Black Maria (no evindence now, but can see it happen)
Nami/Usopp/Chopper vs Page One/Ulti (rematch with addition of Chopper maybe)
Now, Perospero is eliminated, he will be taken down by Carrot/Wanda
Only options remaining for Sanji are King, Queen and Jack in this case...

To me, it seems like Brook will take down Who’s Who.
Brook vs Whos Who
Franky vs Sasaki (seems like already set)
Robin vs Black Maria (no evindence now, but can see it happen)
Nami/Usopp/Chopper vs Page One/Ulti (rematch with addition of Chopper maybe)
Now, Perospero is eliminated, he will be taken down by Carrot/Wanda
Only options remaining for Sanji are King, Queen and Jack in this case...
Jinbe v Jack is also happening I suppose going by the look of it.

Lmfao you are the one who happily showed ganfall off.
No ussop didnt, ussop used basic coo like everyone else does which is what ganfall described. You yourself say coby and ussop didnt do the same thing meaning coby didnt do basic coo which is what ganfall described. They so bad they destroy every point you make.
Yes because Coby did what he described. When did I ever say Gandalf is a CoO expert that knows everything CoO users can do. Gandalf explained the whole precenses thing thats all.

Did I say Usopp wasnt basic CoO, im saying Usopp didnt sense precenses. He literallly saw them as aura contructs. Which is different...

You havent destroyed anything other than my braincells reading your posts.

If Kidd has to fight a calamaty before entering the fight against Kaido/BM I think it would be against Queen because of the Udon story.

Smoothie is in fact a wild card in this war, but I can't see Law taking a fight with her.
When Smoothie enters the war the other BMP would be there to. So who would take on Snack, Daifuku, etc.?
So I still think the BMP will not take part in this war except for Pero and BM and BM could still leave the battlefield before the arc is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.