Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And again I never said people cant do that once sensing the presence. Im saying that sensing precenses and reading movements are not the fucking same thing. Anyone with half a brain cell can distinguish that.

Even your dumbass has now just proven that.

"Once you can sense a Presence...you can sense the movement ". So when theyre were sensing the precense they werent also sensing the movement lmao. Meaning the person would first have to sense them ( one CoO usage) and then read their movements ( second CoO usage). 2 different CoO usages.
No its not how stupid are you ? You need to be able to sense the presence of someone first to be able to read their movements
its not 2 different coo usages its one a step futher than the other
sense someones presence - then be able to read their movements
you cant read their movements WITHOUT being able to sense them meaning its NOT 2 separate usages

If someone wanted to argue he could defeat Luffy and Kid(despite the mismatch) I wouldn't get mad
This is literally the third supernova that's gotten loldiffed and it's been implied that he legitimately doesn't ever try
Not to mention the Kaido declaration
Glad to hear it. I've been on the Zoro hype train since forever so people slowly starting to realize Zoro fights at the level of his opponent as Mihawk does is really rewarding.

Bro, look at Vergo has who more powerful geppo bursts than Sanji when he is casually talking on the phone

versus Sanji in an enraged state does not have exclamation marks like Vergo. Vergo has exclamation marks to signify just how freaking powerful his geppo bursts are
Sanjis' last one does have a double exclamation point though, just like Vergos. They also look more angular and dynamic and sanji has more movement blur indicating higher speed.
Sanji has grown since then as he does every arc, Vergo was older, past growth phase and is now dead.
Sanji has the raid suit which amps his aerial movement.
Game set match.

No its not how stupid are you ? You need to be able to sense the presence of someone first to be able to read their movements
you cant read their movements WITHOUT being able to sense them meaning its NOT 2 separate usages
Again you did it again
You need to be able to sense the presence of someone first
to be able to read their movements
If theyre the same CoO usage then stop separating them.

1 step further...alright. But the 2nd step is not the first step is it now ?

So youve basically admitted it then. Theyre not the same step or CoO usage. One is a progression of the other.

Meaning what Coby did in Marineford, was not reading peoples movements. Since hed need to enagage in combat to reach the second usage or step in your case.

Buh....buh...all CoO is the same. No its not. Youve just proved it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

critical mindset

Sanjis' last one does have a double exclamation point though, just like Vergos. They also look more angular and dynamic and sanji has more movement blur indicating higher speed.
Sanji has grown since then as he does every arc, Vergo was older, past growth phase and is now dead.
Sanji has the raid suit which amps his aerial movement.
Game set match.
It is a double exclamation mark to mark the impact of the scene itself when he closes in on him. If it was about power he'd have exclamtion featured for every geppo burst like Vergo does. Vergo has more powerful geppo for this reason, and he is also hovering like a flying disc from his geppo bursts when he is casual as fuck talking on the phone.

The RS is not shown to be faster than Sanji's top speed, so it doesn't add any speed. He can use to RS to save stamina because he sorely needs it
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Vergo is 41, he can still hone skills and get better. He is a much better fighter than Sanji ever will be when he switched legs on the dude. :myman:

Still waiting for someone to give Sanji this cucked expression ever again
@ me when it happens

I fear I will wait a lifetime and never again lay eyes on such a mixed bag of emotions: terror, shock, awe, humiliation, a rapid upsurge of self-doubt and more

HA001

Again you dumbass you did it again

If theyre the same CoO usage then stop separating them.

1 step further...alright. But the 2nd step is not the first step is it now ?

So youve basically admitted it then. Theyre not the same stop or CoO usage. One is a progression of the other.

Meaning what Coby did in Marineford, was not reading peoples movements. Since hed need to enagage in combat to reach the second usage or step in your case.

Buh....buh...all CoO is the same. No its not. Youve just proved it yourself.
No its not 2 different things, you have to do BOTH at the same time just to read movements its literally sensing someone then reading AS YOURE SENSING THEM you can read their movements YOU CANT READ MOVEMENTS WHEN YOU CANT SENSE THEM.

2 different usages is like hardening or ryou. Where you can use one or the other or both at the same time.
No what coby did in marineford was hear people beg for help.

as clearly shown above coby can hear all the marines dying and begging for help.
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't take plural phrasing to make it sound more natural in English translation as gospel.
If she had dragon powers as a half dragon why would she say they can't escape now?
Shes been stuck on onigashima for 20 years who says shes able to control her power.

I’m more and more inclined to think that Kaido is a real dragon rather than a devil fruit user

If he is a real Dragon and he is pulling this kind of feat, i can totally understand why:

-The Celestial Dragons absolutely wanted Vegapuk to make one
-Why Ryuma’s feat is deem to be so insane

But I still can’t believe Oda made Kaido lift an island !!!

Do you know what that means?
That means that One Piece is entering in the over the top AOE realm

Now, do not be surprise to see continental level feat by the end of the série
Yeah, Red Line, your days are counted

By the way, I note the hypocrisy of some people here
:

-Kaido lifted an island : « OMG Kaido is strong as fuck !!! »
-Zoro cut a mountain : « Just some rocks »

In case you don’t know an island is just some rocks

Talking about Zoro, i do not have much too say to be honest...but...ZORO’S FANS!! WE RIDE!!!!!!!!

islands> abyss> mountains

and speaking of hypocrisy, kaido 1 hit oden distracted = HAHAHA SHAME, SO WEAK
Zoro 1 hit apoo distracted = they are pirates, it is normal. Sword god

HA001

islands> abyss> mountains

and speaking of hypocrisy, kaido 1 hit oden distracted = HAHAHA SHAME, SO WEAK
Zoro 1 hit apoo distracted = they are pirates, it is normal. Sword god
zoro wasnt about to die like kaido was
or saved by a hag like kaido was
or have people say bet on him 1 vs 1 when he got clapped 1000 vs 10 like kaido did

It is a double exclamation mark to mark the impact of the scene itself when he closes in on him. If it was about power he'd have exclamtion featured for every geppo burst like Vergo does. Vergo has more powerful geppo for this reason, and he is also hovering like a flying disc from his geppo bursts when he is casual as fuck talking on the phone.

The RS is not shown to be faster than Sanji's top speed, so it doesn't add any speed. He can use to RS to save stamina because he sorely needs it
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Vergo is 41, he can still hone skills and get better. He is a much better fighter than Sanji ever will be when he switched legs on the dude. :myman:

Still waiting for someone to give Sanji this cucked expression ever again
@ me when it happens

I fear I will wait a lifetime and never again lay eyes on such a mixed bag of emotions: terror, shock, awe, humiliation, a rapid upsurge of self-doubt and more
Imagine these fools downplaying a dead Chad like Vergo who needed a Vice Admiral and a warlord to take down when Sanji the virgin was taken down by a gifrer...

This Vergo disrespect I cannot stand by it

Status
Not open for further replies.