Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Im debating against nonsense lmao. You expect me to enjoy this ? This is some boring tired debate.

I debunk you, you make a new irrelevant point, I debunk you again, you make a new one that doesnt make sense. How many have you made now ?

- From Slasher meaning Killer
- To then saying Slasher is still being interchangeable even though it literally has 2 different meanings
- To comparing Usopp's aura contructs to Coby's sensing presences and saying they did the same thing
- To saying Enel couldnt hear Luffy within Nola ( have absoultely no clue what you were trying with this one)
- To grouping everything within basic CoO as "Sensing Presences"
- To then saying its a 2 step process
- To now repeating the same "She did the same thing twice" like a parrot repeats his masters word.

Youve basically wasted an hour of mine with these shitty arguments and debates. Im done with this shit lmao. You clearly have nothing to say and backtrack on everything presented to you.
You didnt debunk shit
i proved your hyprocisy and lies you resorted to. Lets check the japanese of that slasher page, we will see whose right.

Absolutely first class chapter for Zoro fans and Kaido fans! Oda nailed it!

Kaido just moved an island to bring it above the capital ? that's insane! And he showed pretty much why he is considered the WSC, a feat that proves top tiers are another level. You have some who changed the climate of an island forever and you have others who can lift an island :pepeanger:

Now about Zoro, i want to say many things but first this is probably the best chapter we got since a long time, you have Zoro defeating another WG + ZKK confirmed + a COC hint + that Queen/King panel against Zoro : 1000% madness!! :steef:

COC : mentioning the haki of conqueror here makes absolutely 0 sense because brook already felt so many things like earth shaking etc. but he specifically said "Zoro is it your haoushoku ?" That's big and pretty much confirmed what logical people believed : Zoro will get one day the COC.

ZKK : Oh man where to start ? First moving the onigashima to the flower capital really Oda ? He really wants that bad to show the Ryuma parallel ?
Zoro saying "i am here to kill Kaido" is amazing considering the fact he never showed any interest about taking the main villain before. He always let Luffy taking the big villain but now he wants to slash Kaido ? speechless! And it's big slap to everyone in this world who said Zoro fans are dumb and the ZKK is delusional because at the end, we can just accept that since the beginning Zoro fans are reading correctly the manga and Oda is sharing most of their thoughts about Zoro's strenght, progression and importance.
ZKK happening or not, they can be proud because they guessed successfully what Oda planned for One Piece at least until this chapter.

Queen/King : Well it also settle the match-up between them. Zoro will face one of them. But 100% King vs Zoro is gonna happen. The moment Zoro said he wants to fly there but he can't, we have the King's panel which came from no where and suddenly Marco appeared with his wings and ask them if he can help ... lol that was smooth Oda xD!

Apoo vs Zoro : So Zoro after seeing the okiku's arm was mad and one shotted again an another Worst Generation member. A clean and perfect silent Shishisonson, Apoo got destroyed. Nothing more to say!

Queen, i must say one thing about him, he has some priceless reactions!! He is an idiot but a funny one haha!

Anyway just wanted to say people, you shouldn't ignore what Zoro fans are saying. Because when they are saying that Zoro can one shot most of WG, they are not lying. When they said ZKK will happen well Oda followed that same path and now we have officially the line that Zoro wants to kill Kaido, that's insane and kudos to all Zoro fans. And now if Zoro faces King, well i have nothing to say beside when Zoro fans are confident about something, well better avoid them. They are reading correctly Oda's One Piece !

Thank you Goda for this pre-christmas gift, for giving faith and credibility to all loyal Zoro fans, enjoy now :christnally:

Status
Not open for further replies.