• ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao dumbass

So when he says she can read his movements here WITH HER EYES CLOSED

2 pages later when he attacks again

ARE YOU ACTUALLY TRYING TO ARGUE SHES DOING 2 DIFFERENT THINGS BECAUSE SHE HAS HER EYES CLOSED IN ONE
Poor baby you actually thought you did sumn ?

Tell me, if you walk forward with you eyes closed or you walk forward with your eyes open....are you not doing the same thing ? Will you not however need to adjust somehow if you do it with you eyes closed.

Now just say you had CoO and you could sense presences with it...

Would you not need to turn on your ability to sense presences when your eyes are closed....and not need it when your eyes are open ?

The act of sensing a presence via CoO is sensing something you cant see. If Maria can fucking see Luffy, why tf would she need to sense him via CoO.

The 2 step (Sensing presences and then predicting movements) is something you created. No where in the manga did it say it was interlocked. To be able to dodge without seeing you would need to both sense and then predict. But if you can fucking see them, then you dont have to sense them with CoO. Since you can see their presence with your eyes.
Post automatically merged:

USOPP WAS IN THE SAME FUCKING EXPLOSIVE RANGE AS SANJI!!!

That was a literal gag scene lol. Even WB would fall flat and bleed from a gag punch by Nami.
Usually nobody comments on gag punches actually doing damage to their body tho. Sanji was shocked that Nami's punch banged up his body that much....

Thats the difference.

I don't like the Fuji downplay this chapter. When Fujitora lifted the Dressrosa rubble, it was the biggest lifting feat up till then. But everyone was downplaying the feat saying shit like 'DF power', 'useless in combat', 'lifting isn't impressive' because they didn't want to acknowledge his casual island level potential.

But now that Kaido has a better feat, it's suddenly impressive, proves Kaido is top 1 and shits on Fuji, I'm like
:kaidowhat:
That's because it is Fujitora's most impressive feat, wheras it is just 1 of about 1000 hax abilites Kaido seems to have: regen, laser beams, zoan transformations into a giant beast, scale durability requiring ryuo to even damage, invisible ultra lethal wind blades that can cut through swordmans swords and arms casually, electricity, oversized physique, speedblitzing, presumably: ice, kanabo trick shots like Yamato, hybrid, awakening.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Poor baby you actually thought you did sumn ?

Tell me, if you walk forward with you eyes closed or you walk forward with your eyes open....are you not doing the same thing ? Will you not however need to adjust somehow if you do it with you eyes closed.

Now just say you had CoO and you could sense presences with it...

Would you not need to turn on your ability to sense presences when your eyes are closed....and not need it when your eyes are open ?

The act of sensing a presence via CoO is sensing something you cant see. If Maria can fucking see Luffy, why tf would she need to sense him via CoO.

The 2 step (Sensing presences and then predicting movements) is something you created. No where in the manga did it say it was interlocked. To be able to dodge without seeing you would need to both sense and then predict. But if you can fucking see them, then you dont have to sense them with CoO. Since you can see their presence with your eyes.
She did the same thing twice in a row
she did NOT do two different things
of shes doing it with her eyes closed it means shes sensing his presence and reading his moves
which doesnt matter if she sees him or not

Last edited by a moderator:
She did the same thing twice in a row
she did NOT do two different things
of shes doing it with her eyes closed it means shes sensing his presence and reading his moves
which doesnt matter if she sees him or not
Yes, she predicted his movements twice in a row thats what she did twice in a row. One time she needs to sense with CoO, second time she used her eyes. Why cant it go through your thick skull tho ?

It is a double exclamation mark to mark the impact of the scene itself when he closes in on him. If it was about power he'd have exclamtion featured for every geppo burst like Vergo does. Vergo has more powerful geppo for this reason, and he is also hovering like a flying disc from his geppo bursts when he is casual as fuck talking on the phone.

The RS is not shown to be faster than Sanji's top speed, so it doesn't add any speed. He can use to RS to save stamina because he sorely needs it
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Vergo is 41, he can still hone skills and get better. He is a much better fighter than Sanji ever will be when he switched legs on the dude. :myman:

Still waiting for someone to give Sanji this cucked expression ever again
@ me when it happens

I fear I will wait a lifetime and never again lay eyes on such a mixed bag of emotions: terror, shock, awe, humiliation, a rapid upsurge of self-doubt and more
Just curious, was there a moment where vergo panting out of breath? Vergo is really like a terminator, isn't he?

C

critical mindset

Just curious, was there a moment where vergo panting out of breath? Vergo is really like a terminator, isn't he?
Mods remove my comment because of "off topic"

So I'll reconnect with the current topic which is this chapter where Sanji is bleeding from fodder kicks and panting from some minor skirmishes and fighting

while Vergo is never showing signs of fatigue, never out of breath, never panting, huffing, never doing nothing to show any signs of slowing down his performance, so yes, he is like a terminator with endless stamina and perserverance

Lmfao its sad cause you know youre chatting shit and are just trying to run.
Im debating against nonsense lmao. You expect me to enjoy this ? This is some boring tired debate.

I debunk you, you make a new irrelevant point, I debunk you again, you make a new one that doesnt make sense. How many have you made now ?

- From Slasher meaning Killer
- To then saying Slasher is still interchangeable even though it literally has 2 different meanings
- To comparing Usopp's aura contructs to Coby's sensing presences and saying they did the same thing
- To saying Enel couldnt hear Luffy within Nola ( have absoultely no clue what you were trying with this one)
- To grouping everything within basic CoO as "Sensing Presences"
- To then saying its a 2 step process
- To now repeating the same "She did the same thing twice" like a parrot repeats his masters word.

Youve basically wasted an hour of mine with these shitty arguments and debates. Im done with this shit lmao. You clearly have nothing to say and backtrack on everything presented to you.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
People are downplaying Sanji and his CoO for not sensing a spider web?! The fuck?
Not downplaying. He has great CoO, but not jacked up masterful CoO like you guys exaggerate, clearly shown by this chapter
Post automatically merged:

Now.. I'm seeing some misunderstadings regarding the term Zoro used to talk about Kaido

Did he said "I've come here to cut down Kaido" or did he said "I've come here to slay/behead/kill Kaido"?
Viz will MOST LIKELY say cut down.

-Sanji thing was not as bad as I feared it would be, he at least was trying to do the right thing
-obv just a massive wanking chapter for Zoro but I think my favourite part was his conversation with Chopper
-Kaido being able to lift islands brings up a host of questions about God’s Valley and even Thriller Bark
-going forward Jinbei will run into Jack and hold him off, Marco will fly Zoro to the roof and fight King, we’ll get Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Killer vs Kaido and BM for at least a bit, Sanji‘s story will eventually lead to him fighting Queen and Robin Black Maria, who’s a spider lady same as in Okami.

Status
Not open for further replies.