Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the Fuji downplay this chapter. When Fujitora lifted the Dressrosa rubble, it was the biggest lifting feat up till then. But everyone was downplaying the feat saying shit like 'DF power', 'useless in combat', 'lifting isn't impressive' because they didn't want to acknowledge his casual island level potential.

But now that Kaido has a better feat, it's suddenly impressive, proves Kaido is top 1 and shits on Fuji, I'm like
:kaidowhat:
context is important. Its not just the feat, its the fact he is been called the strongest on several occasions. Fuji isnt.

C

critical mindset

Sanji fulfilled his goal by saving the marines, against the Doflamingo's strongest subordinate - even with a grievously injured body from the unguarded explosion. Vergo was stronger than a nerfed Sanji, but not by enough to stop Sanji from a moral win, he isn't stronger now, and his geppou was never as superior to Sanji's sky walk as proven by my previous post. Being casual doesn't mean it is more effective.
RS amplifies speed and durability, it has literal jet boots, there is no reason why it wouldn't amplify someone who can already fly to be a faster flier.
Dude, Oda portrayed Sanji as a cucked turd to Vergo

Look at how Anderson SIlvia kicks here, he hits low on the shin right up on the opponent's knee joint and as a result got his leg broken.
D

Dude, Vergo hit with the ankle so an even weaker part of the leg with weak bones and weak muscles, and Sanji is checking high up with a perfect block

If Vergo broke Sanji like that, it means the other panels where he used proper stances and techniques, Vergo didn't put in any effort into those attacks. Literally playing around

it’s like he just wanted to test and see how much a shitty kick with his ankle that has little to no momentum behind it could do to Sanji when Sanji blocks high up on the knee joint, so it’s like weakest part of the leg vs strongest part of the leg that clashes

Sanj came in with all the bravado and Oda just threw Sanji to the shitter

And Sanji can take an explosion without it impacting his bone strength lol. Even Usoppu was in the same range as he was and he is fine

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fallen Prince

I don't like the Fuji downplay this chapter. When Fujitora lifted the Dressrosa rubble, it was the biggest lifting feat up till then. But everyone was downplaying the feat saying shit like 'DF power', 'useless in combat', 'lifting isn't impressive' because they didn't want to acknowledge his casual island level potential.

But now that Kaido has a better feat, it's suddenly impressive, proves Kaido is top 1 and shits on Fuji, I'm like
:kaidowhat:
I am confident fujitora can lift an island as well.

Barely saw him in any fight and he was already badass.

context is important. Its not just the feat, its the fact he is been called the strongest on several occasions. Fuji isnt.
I don't have a problem with Kaido being stronger than Fuji or having a better feat than him.
I already acknowledged Kaido's feat as being very impressive before, I simply dislike the double standards.

Fuji had the best lifting feat in One Piece but nobody acknowledged it before. Both of them did it effortlessly, but Fuji's feat was downplayed to hell.

F

Fallen Prince

He'll be back and people be eating their words :cheers:

Sanji meanwhile can eat more Ls
This is just a plot to bring black maria . I dont think this is sanji's L though.
Post automatically merged:

I don't have a problem with Kaido being stronger than Fuji or having a better feat than him.
I already acknowledged Kaido's feat as being very impressive before, I simply dislike the double standards.

Fuji had the best lifting feat in One Piece but nobody acknowledged it before. Both of them did it effortlessly, but Fuji's feat was downplayed to hell.
People think Yonko > Admirals and yet there is no proof to back up.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No...sensing presences is needed when you cant see the person....eyes open or closed. Maria can clearly see Luffy, thus she doesnt need to sense his presense just predict his movements.
lmfao dumbass

So when he says she can read his movements here WITH HER EYES CLOSED

2 pages later when he attacks again

ARE YOU ACTUALLY TRYING TO ARGUE SHES DOING 2 DIFFERENT THINGS BECAUSE SHE HAS HER EYES CLOSED IN ONE

Yes I agree with that. Fuji is a very underrated character and deserves a lot more respect.

Dude, Oda portrayed Sanji as a cucked turd to Vergo

Look at how Anderson SIlvia kicks here, he hits low on the shin right up on the opponent's knee joint and as a result got his leg broken.
D

Dude, Vergo hit with the ankle so an even weaker part of the leg with weak bones and weak muscles, and Sanji is checking high up with a perfect block

If Vergo broke Sanji like that, it means the other panels where he used proper stances and techniques, Vergo didn't put in any effort into those attacks.

it’s like he just wanted to test and see how much a shitty kick with his ankle that has little to no momentum behind it could do to Sanji when Sanji blocks high up on the knee joint, so it’s like weakest part of the leg vs strongest part of the leg that clashes

Sanj came in with all the bravado and Oda just threw Sanji to the shitter
Sanji was so injured beforehand it was signposted that Nami's gag hits were actually doing legitimate damage to him.
Vergo failed his objective, by letting all the witnesses he wanted to kill be saved by Sanji.
Sanji beat Bon Clay all the way back in Alabasta with several broken bones.Sanji could still fight and run away with the mere hairline fracture.
Sanji is dramatically stronger now anyway, wheras Vergo is ash.

C

critical mindset

Sanji was so injured beforehand it was signposted that Nami's gag hits were actually doing legitimate damage to him.
Vergo failed his objective, by letting all the witnesses he wanted to kill be saved by Sanji.
Sanji beat Bon Clay all the way back in Alabasta with several broken bones.Sanji could still fight and run away with the mere hairline fracture.
Sanji is dramatically stronger now anyway, wheras Vergo is ash.

USOPP WAS IN THE SAME FUCKING EXPLOSIVE RANGE AS SANJI!!!

That was a literal gag scene lol. Even WB would fall flat and bleed from a gag punch by Nami.

F

Fallen Prince

Sanji is actually good in reading woman's intention despite viola , pudding double crossed him .

Its hopeless to debate why sanji didnt find it suspicious ? people have to realise its a plot that's in progress.

Yes , i agree sanji does get yardstick but i dont think this one is Lose for him.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

I personally feel that Fuji can outlift Kaido if they only fought that wise, while Kaido is overall the strongest fighter when we take all into account. However I find it ridiculous some think Kaido would only need mid difficulty to take out Issho. That's some next level of wanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.